• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

GOD Bless the Steelers

He was good during the 2009 cup run. But after that I didn’t really care much for him.
Downie sucked. I’m surprised the Pens signed him after the fact he almost seriously injured Sid
Downie was friends with tocchet at the time, the Pens were trying to get more “Gritty” and mistakenly thought that guy was part of the answer

His antics had so alienated tge refs in years past they just slapped him with a penalty even if he wasn’t doing anything… i think he led the league in pims that season…

The refs just get tired of dealing with the real dicks after a while and just make them lose value as a player due to the shear amount of penalties they give em

Downie was friends with tocchet at the time, the Pens were trying to get more “Gritty” and mistakenly thought that guy was part of the answer

His antics had so alienated tge refs in years past they just slapped him with a penalty even if he wasn’t doing anything… i think he led the league in pims that season…

The refs just get tired of dealing with the real dicks after a while and just make them lose value as a player due to the shear amount of penalties they give em
I remember that. Thankfully the year after they had the two cup run. But that 2014-2015 season was a weird one

The law supersedes any league rules. You attack a defenseless person maliciously you can go to jail. It happens in the AHL, IHL, OHL, and ECHL. Just because it hasn't happened in the NHL recently, doesn't mean it won't ever happen.

If Rudolf was knocked unconscious by his own helmet, coming off his own concussion, and would have been laying, convulsing on the field, Garrett would be in jail instead of complaining about Watt not being as good as him...

How dare you hockey dudes hijack SFS1974's magnificent thread... :mad:

The 8 ft. receivers idea is fine, as is international players and a dead brainiac in a motorized wheelchair, but I doubt that is considered thinking outside the box.

Now, talk to me about some conjoined transgender twins with an extra arm who can limbo like a native Hawaiian... man, the possibilities! Canada would be thrilled!

Midget tossing is illegal in Florida and New York so that's a drawback...

Not to mention the personal foul penalty that would come with it.

Although, it'd be only a 7 1/2 yard penalty... you know, instead of the usual 15.

Actually tossing people in the nfl is hella illegal…

Back in the early days of football, before the forward pass was a thing, some dumbasses decided to get a really small guy and stitch four suitcase handles onto his uniform and heave ho him over the line of scrimmage…. Several deaths made every football league ban the practice lol

So dwarf tossing is illegal

Back in the early days of football, before the forward pass was a thing, some dumbasses decided to get a really small guy and stitch four suitcase handles onto his uniform and heave ho him over the line of scrimmage…. Several deaths made every football league ban the practice lol

You mean we can't throw a midget? Well Hell we can't do anything in today's NFL...I'm going to quit watching.

The law supersedes any league rules. You attack a defenseless person maliciously you can go to jail. It happens in the AHL, IHL, OHL, and ECHL. Just because it hasn't happened in the NHL recently, doesn't mean it won't ever happen.

If Rudolf was knocked unconscious by his own helmet, coming off his own concussion, and would have been laying, convulsing on the field, Garrett would be in jail instead of complaining about Watt not being as good as him...
Seeing is believing Cope. Lol.

Say, I think Slash is out of milk.
Let me say it louder……milk….

;)

You mean we can't throw a midget? Well Hell we can't do anything in today's NFL...I'm going to quit watching.
Old school football only changed rules when people died on the field lol or got really messed up… there is a real good reason people can’t jump off of another players back to get leverage… cleats on flesh aren’t a great mix lol

The 8 ft. receivers idea is fine, as is international players and a dead brainiac in a motorized wheelchair, but I doubt that is considered thinking outside the box.

Now, talk to me about some conjoined transgender twins with an extra arm who can limbo like a native Hawaiian... man, the possibilities! Canada would be thrilled!

Although, it'd be only a 7 1/2 yard penalty... you know, instead of the usual 15.
1974 is in the sin bin. It’s our power play opportunity now. Madinsomniac with two goals and MTC and Cope with the assist.

5 minute major on 1974

Old school football only changed rules when people died on the field lol or got really messed up… there is a real good reason people can’t jump off of another players back to get leverage… cleats on flesh aren’t a great mix lol
When I played I’ve been stomped on the arms quite a bit lol

You oh me another Buschhhh cuz I just spewed this one all over the room!!!

What if the dwarf signs a consent form? that might work

I’d rather grab 5 sumo wrestlers and see if one or more earns a spot on the O line, heck get 7 and call 2 of em TEs and just snap it straight to Najee and let’s punch some people in the mouth!!!

Imagine if we had Steven Hawking. No one would take him seriously, leaving him uncovered. I see AB like numbers from him.
Well you know he gets trajectory & velocity.

This ****'s children's physics for him.

That could work but it still might come up a little short when proposed to the Rules Committee.
I call discrimination!

Hong man Choi isnt a sumo wrestler lol. South Korean kick boxer and a mma fighter. Can someone of that caliber be condition physically to play? Very possible, and this person is just an example of a concept. Sumo wrestler now that is dumb . That's like saying hell let's put a midget on the team, and when were in the red zone give him the ball and toss him over the line men into the in zone. Or better yet have a player pick the midget up that hold the ball and run with him and when they tackle the guy carrying the midget , the midget can keep running wtf. Sumo wrestler wow
That

just

might

work!

Another advantage to Steven Hawking - if he can't have his chair, and he is a wide receiver, and is placed on the line, he can't have a pass thrown to him four yards behind the line. Even if he is tackled right there, he won't lose yards. In many cases that would be an improvement over what Canada is calling now.

Carry on.

Don't flirt with Steelworth as he takes that stuff serious.

Dammit why do I gotta be singled out? And they're a fan of Fedor Emelianenko and utterly delusional, I might like this cat.

And Booted, that Vince McMahon meme had me rolling on the floor.

I won my first hockey game since August 12-6 tonight. Took me half a period to get my legs, but then I started having fun with the other team.

OK, I'm done hijacking. Carry on...

I won my first hockey game since August 12-6 tonight. Took me half a period to get my legs, but then I started having fun with the other team.

OK, I'm done hijacking. Carry on...
What position?

Dammit why do I gotta be singled out? And they're a fan of Fedor Emelianenko and utterly delusional, I might like this cat.

And Booted, that Vince McMahon meme had me rolling on the floor.
Cause you bring it upon yourself ;)

Utterly delusional for sure. Say it louder now.