• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Going back-back, to cali cali... I mean Iraq

Steelerfan

Reaction score
O snap,....we did it now.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...--we-will-drown-you-all-in-blood-9677701.html

Islamic militants losing ground in Iraq under fire from US forces have threatened to launch terrorist attacks on American soil in revenge.

Ads by Google

PhoneView for Mac
Get your iOS messages and voicemail on your Mac. Just connect!
www.ecamm.com
#1 Energy Stock to Buy
Under $2 Energy Stock Causing Frenzy. Will Savvy Buyers Cash In?
wallstgains.com/BestEnergyStocks
Who built America?
Is the government or entrepreneurs responsible for the American Dream?
townhall.com
A video posted online by the Islamic State (Isis) warned that Americans will be attacked “in any place” if air strikes continue to hit its fighters.

After showing footage of a US soldier apparently being killed by a sniper and a photo of an American beheaded during the Iraq occupation, a statement in English reads: “We will drown all of you in blood”.

In a previous message posted by Isis on Twitter last week said "we are in your state, we are in your cities, we are in your streets" with a picture of the Islamist black flag with the White House in the background.

Bring it on, *******. I'd love to get my hands on one of you.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
There just doing it for economic reasons, right polio

A disturbing video posted online appears to show the beheading of American journalist James Foley, who was kidnapped while covering the Syrian conflict in 2012.

Nicole Tung/AP Photo
In the video a man who appears to be Foley, dressed in orange, kneels beside an armed man clad in black. Foley delivers a statement condemning U.S. action in Iraq and says that the U.S. government is his “real killers.”

“For what will happen to me is only a result of their complacency and criminality,” Foley says in halting speech. “I wish I had more time. I wish I could have the hope of freedom of seeing my family once again, but that ship has sailed. I guess all in all, I wish I wasn’t American.”

Seconds later, the figure dressed in black brandishes a knife and identifies himself as with the Islamic State, the name the brutal terror group Islamic State of Iraq and Syria took on after its leader declared himself the leader of all Muslims.

“Today your military air force has attacked us daily… Your strikes have caused casualties amongst Muslims,” the figure in black says. He then addresses President Obama directly, saying “any attempt… to deny the Muslims their right to live in safety under the Islamic caliphate will result in the bloodshed of your people.”

Foley is then killed. The video continues, showing American Steven Sotloff, who has written for national publications like Time, also dressed in orange and on his knees.

“The life of this American citizen, Obama, depends on your next decision,” the figure in black says.

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score

Polio approves of this video.

Time to man up BO, hit them hard and often.

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
If that guy was a Christian, el pollo has a hard on.

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
Might not like him, but time to realize who we need to support

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ign-against-militant-strongholds-9679480.html

As the US military strikes Isis in Iraq, President Bashar al-Assad’s forces have significantly stepped up their own campaign against militant strongholds in Syria, carrying out dozens of air strikes against the Islamist group’s headquarters in the past two days.
While the government in Damascus has long turned a blind eye to Isis’s expansion in Syria – in some cases even facilitating its offensive against mainstream rebels – the group’s rapid march on towns and villages in northern and eastern Syria is now threatening to overturn recent gains by government forces.
While militants from Isis, which calls itself Islamic State, have so far concentrated their attacks against the Western-backed fighters seeking to topple Assad, they have in the past month carried out a major onslaught against Syrian army facilities in north-eastern Syria, capturing and slaughtering hundreds of Syrian soldiers and pro-government militiamen in the process.
On Monday, Isis fighters were closing in on the last government-held army base in the north-eastern Raqqa province, the Tabqa air base, prompting at least 16 Syrian government air strikes in the area in an attempt to halt their advance.
In the northern city of Aleppo, there is a sense of impending defeat among mainstream rebels who were systematically routed by Islamic militants last week in towns and villages only a few miles north of the city. An Isis takeover of rebel-held parts of Aleppo also would be disastrous for Syrian government troops who have been gaining ground in the city in past months.
“I think they [the Syrian government] are finally realising that their Machiavellian strategy of working with the Isis group against the moderates did not work so well, and so they have started to fight it,” said Andrew Tabler, a senior fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy. But in hitting hard against Isis, Assad has another motive. His aerial bombardment of militant strongholds in Syria in a way mirrors the US military’s air strikes against extremists across the border in Iraq.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
I challenge you to prove that he perpetrated this nasty crime in the name of Christianity. Compare that to ISIS, who commits their crimes in the name of Islam. How do I know? They are more than happy to tell you. And guess what, their crimes are Islamically permitted.

Mad Dog. That is rich. Once again, Islam brings out the worst in people.

Convenient. So you ignore the fact that Mad Dog didn't kill the Christians, some other Christians did, but they did lynch them and set them on fire because they were Muslim. Did those Muslim guys just win the lottery that day?

Now by your logic Hitler and Stalin didn't kill anyone because they were atheist, right?

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
nope...not really...shortcutting my response since I was on my phone...not really going to discuss religion with you since all you want to do is incite argument. not gonna do it.....

only thing bloody is the tampon stuffed in your bleeding ****......

That's quite a dirty mouth for a Christian.

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
That's quite a dirty mouth for a Christian.

Your right, it's more fitting if he was a Muslim cutting peoples heads off, or blowing themselves up. Stupid foul mouth folks I tell ya.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
I challenge you to prove that he perpetrated this nasty crime in the name of Christianity. Compare that to ISIS, who commits their crimes in the name of Islam. How do I know? They are more than happy to tell you. And guess what, their crimes are Islamically permitted.

Mad Dog. That is rich. Once again, Islam brings out the worst in people.

Christians bring out the worst in Christians. Here we burn witches cause the bible tells us so, no Muslims necessary.

Again don't follow this link if you are going to get upset it's graphic.

http://thetaleofbittertruth.wordpre...-witches-burned-alive-by-christians-in-kenya/

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Your right, it's more fitting if he was a Muslim cutting peoples heads off, or blowing themselves up. Stupid foul mouth folks I tell ya.

He'd at least be honest with himself. Do you see the delusion in it?

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Spike

Reaction score
IMG_2566.PNG

By Spike "Caged Women Being Sold By ISIS as Slaves" I am sure that is photoshopped. The Jews are always doing **** like this.

you notice **** face ignored this pic