• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Going back-back, to cali cali... I mean Iraq

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
I long for the days when real men occupied the white house.......................

bush-hands.jpg
He didn't bow to him, like the current Leader of the Free World.
I can't say that with a straight face.
Don't know what it has to do with the Caliphate.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
That is so 5000 years ago. Moses doesn't threaten me today like the Caliphate does.
That was weak, even for you.

Don't worry the Jews hate all the goyim irrelevant of time. Yesterday and today.

Last edited:

hamster

Contributor
Reaction score
Don't worry the Jews hate all the goyim irrelevant of time. Yesterday and today.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Jews+hate+christians[/video]

Where are Jews beheading Christians? I must have missed that one.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score

I think Bush is the kind of guy who would be kind enough to give him a reach around while snorting coke off his back, he's just that kind of a multitasker.

He's also a great decider so there would be no ambiguity as far as pitcher/catcher.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Where are Jews beheading Christians? I must have missed that one.

They would never do that, that's counterproductive. They need you to believe the 'we are good' narrative like Americans believe about themselves, keep that cash flowing.

hamster

Contributor
Reaction score
They would never do that, that's counterproductive. They need you to believe the 'we are good' narrative like Americans believe about themselves, keep that cash flowing.
Well said. Adolph.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score

Not only did he bow, apparently he's received engagement jewelry.

BUSH-BOWS.jpg

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Well said. Adolph.

My mother was Sephardic Jewish my father Native American so technically according to jewish law I am a jew.

Try Again.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
That is not bowing like President Obama did. He was receiving a gift. Douchebag

Find me a passage like the one you quoted above but from the New Testament. You know AFTER Christ was born

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Too funny. The commie-libtard's blaming of Bush is still rampant, even six years later. They are not mentally capable of realizing that Obama is a domestic terrorist who will go down in history as the absolute worst president in history. Countless times worse than even the peanut growing retard. Hopefully they are all congregating in Ferguson, as their misguided, warped, devil-loving souls would have them to do, and the Nat'l Guard will have birth control in tonight's tear gas canisters.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Self hating Jew? So sad. I know a few.

No hate just love for the truth. I don't believe the stories we're told, and that the facts don't bear out just because they would make things convenient for me.

hamster

Contributor
Reaction score
No hate just love for the truth. I don't believe the stories we're told, and that the facts don't bear out just because they would make things convenient for me.
Oh, the truth. Do share.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
That is not bowing like President Obama did. He was receiving a gift. Douchebag

Find me a passage like the one you quoted above but from the New Testament. You know AFTER Christ was born

Your childlike use of logic is amusing. Let me send you on your way with just one question;

Jesus claimed that he and the father are one...right?

hamster

Contributor
Reaction score
Your childlike use of logic is amusing. Let me send you on your way with just one question;

You fool. Why do you assume I'm a Christian?
Useful idiots, the left.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

Yes the Father, Son and The Holy Spirit three parts of the ONE

Jesus was sent to save mankind. Your question still does not changed the fact that no such passage is in the New Testament.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
Yes the Father, Son and The Holy Spirit three parts of the ONE

Jesus was sent to save mankind. Your question still does not changed the fact that no such passage is in the New Testament.

Yes, but Jesus is the author of those atrocities. I know you want to pitch the pseudo polytheistic-multi personality disorder god to me but anyway you slice it(pun intended) he owns all of it.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Yes, but Jesus is the author of those atrocities. I know you want to pitch the pseudo polytheistic-multi personality disorder god to me but anyway you slice it(pun intended) he owns all of it.

And when was the last time some Christian cut the head off a Muslim and smed for the camera?

We are not dicussing what The Father did before he changed tactics and sent his Son to save the world. Comparing ancient history to **** that is still occurring is ******* idiotic. So naturally that is the whole argument of the libtard clan

Spike

Reaction score
The blood of slaves is on Obama's hands

Caged Women Being Sold By ISIS as Slaves

IMG_2566.PNG

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
By Spike "Caged Women Being Sold By ISIS as Slaves" I am sure that is photoshopped. The Jews are always doing **** like this.

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
And when was the last time some Christian cut the head off a Muslim and smed for the camera?

We are not dicussing what The Father did before he changed tactics and sent his Son to save the world. Comparing ancient history to **** that is still occurring is ******* idiotic. So naturally that is the whole argument of the libtard clan

Cutting heads is passe for Christians since the reformation. Christians now barbecue, then eat Muslims. Much more fun.

You guys do love the blood. 'Under the blood' ' Touched by the blood' 'Healed by the blood' It's pretty ******* bloody seems to me. I think this is just a testament to how all religion is ****** up...ALL RELIGION.

Don't follow the link if you are easily upset there are some nasty photos, but hey Jesus loves you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ting-leg-Muslim-Central-African-Republic.html

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score

By the way why would he need to 'change tactics' when he is omniscient and knew his plan wouldn't work the first time?

Also doesn't God himself say in the bible that he never changes? Looks like you got yourself in a logical cactus patch there hoss, good luck.

hamster

Contributor
Reaction score
Cutting heads is passe for Christians since the reformation. Christians now barbecue, then eat Muslims. Much more fun.

You guys do love the blood. 'Under the blood' ' Touched by the blood' 'Healed by the blood' It's pretty ******* bloody seems to me. I think this is just a testament to how all religion is ****** up...ALL RELIGION.

Don't follow the link if you are easily upset there are some nasty photos, but hey Jesus loves you.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ting-leg-Muslim-Central-African-Republic.html

I challenge you to prove that he perpetrated this nasty crime in the name of Christianity. Compare that to ISIS, who commits their crimes in the name of Islam. How do I know? They are more than happy to tell you. And guess what, their crimes are Islamically permitted.

Mad Dog. That is rich. Once again, Islam brings out the worst in people.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
By the way why would he need to 'change tactics' when he is omniscient and knew his plan wouldn't work the first time?

Also doesn't God himself say in the bible that he never changes? Looks like you got yourself in a logical cactus patch there hoss, good luck.

nope...not really...shortcutting my response since I was on my phone...not really going to discuss religion with you since all you want to do is incite argument. not gonna do it.....

only thing bloody is the tampon stuffed in your bleeding ****......

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
O snap,....we did it now.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...--we-will-drown-you-all-in-blood-9677701.html

Islamic militants losing ground in Iraq under fire from US forces have threatened to launch terrorist attacks on American soil in revenge.

Ads by Google

PhoneView for Mac
Get your iOS messages and voicemail on your Mac. Just connect!
www.ecamm.com
#1 Energy Stock to Buy
Under $2 Energy Stock Causing Frenzy. Will Savvy Buyers Cash In?
wallstgains.com/BestEnergyStocks
Who built America?
Is the government or entrepreneurs responsible for the American Dream?
townhall.com
A video posted online by the Islamic State (Isis) warned that Americans will be attacked “in any place” if air strikes continue to hit its fighters.

After showing footage of a US soldier apparently being killed by a sniper and a photo of an American beheaded during the Iraq occupation, a statement in English reads: “We will drown all of you in blood”.

In a previous message posted by Isis on Twitter last week said "we are in your state, we are in your cities, we are in your streets" with a picture of the Islamist black flag with the White House in the background.