• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Good.....U.S. soldier held in Afghanistan is released

Projection at its finest. The definition of the marxist useful idiot ascribing attributes to U.S. Marines.

You need a punch in the nose.

Maybe the Cliven Bundy fan club can visit me. Oh **** I'm not a cop or another innocent minding my own business.....oh well.

Originally Posted by PoloMalo43
The law was criminal in Park's case. In Bundy's the federal government has constitutional authority to manage that land for the people.

Originally Posted by Rod Farva
Wonder if you'd mind pointing out exactly where that is in the Constitution?

Answer the ******* question.

You clowns never learn do you? You're like Christians with the bible, defend it to the death without ever knowing what's actually in it. Just like radical Muslims too now that I think about it. Conservatism is a mental disorder no matter where in the world you go.

The 13 colonies ceded their western lands to the Federal Gov. between the Appalachins and the Mississippi between 1781 and 1802. If you're really bad at history(that would be my guess) then research all the treaties and land purchases the Fed.Gov. has made since the founding. Louisiana purchase, Alaska, etc. Get the picture yet?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Four_of_the_United_States_Constitution

Clause 2: Federal Property and Territory Clause

The Congress shall have power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States, or of any particular State.[8]

The Federal Property and Territory Clause or Property Clause gives the United States Congress exclusive authority to set rules and regulations for the management of public lands. For example, pursuant to a parallel clause in Article One, Section Eight, the Supreme Court has held that states may not tax such federal property. In another case, Kleppe v. New Mexico, the Court ruled that the Federal Wild Horse and Burro Act was a constitutional exercise of congressional power under the Property Clause at least insofar as it was applied to prohibit the New Mexico Livestock Board from entering upon the public lands of the United States and removing wild burros under the New Mexico Estray Law.

Again this is what it looks like from my side of the table kids:

WHO'S NEXT FOR A SPANKING? STEELTIME MIGHT EVEN DROP BY TO BLOW YOU, JOHN CHRISTY SAYS HE'S EASY!

Last edited:

You clowns never learn do you? You're like Christians with the bible, defend it to the death without ever knowing what's actually in it. Just like radical Muslims too now that I think about it.

Speaking of clowns.....Sounds more like the Dem Congress passing Obamacare. Remember what that shining example of liberal intellect, Nancy Pelosi, said....."You have to pass it to see what's in it".

speaking of Mexico...

when is Bomma going to get our Marine released?

Speaking of clowns.....Sounds more like the Dem Congress passing Obamacare. Remember what that shining example of liberal intellect, Nancy Pelosi, said....."You have to pass it to see what's in it".

Yeah move those goal posts.... Where are your friends ?

Last edited:
speaking of Mexico...

when is Bomma going to get our Marine released?

Speaking of getting our ***** handed to us....here hamster let Superman help you with those goal posts....

Speaking of getting our ***** handed to us....here hamster let Superman help you with those goal posts....

excellent ******* answer. I really expected nothing less from a shitass like yourself.

maybe we should petition Dave to install the Crayola font for when we communicate with the extreme left-leaning Dems?