• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Good.....U.S. soldier held in Afghanistan is released

I know that a lot of you are combat veterans of various conflicts, and have first hand experience in respective theaters. But Polamalu 43 saw a poster once, so I would suggest that the rest of you accept that he knows better, so stfu.

I know that a lot of you are combat veterans of various conflicts, and have first hand experience in respective theaters. But Polamalu 43 saw a poster once, so I would suggest that the rest of you accept that he knows better, so stfu.

Whatever they have or haven't seen is irrelevant as far as other events that are documented.

You're a ******* retard. That is all.

Yes and an intellectual giant like yourself with Ferris Bueller and Jimmy Buffet quotes in their sig would be more than qualified to make that assessment.

Umm, Polo, there WAS an official military investigation into the matter in 2010, and it was determined at that point that Bergdahl was a deserter. Nice try, but you clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about.

And if he is a deserter without knowing what state of mind he was in we should just leave him with the Taliban?

By that logic we shouldn't treat or help any soldier coming back with PTSD or whatever because they're just ******* right? Let them work it out on their own?

Is that the type of twisted logic people like you subscribe to?

And if he is a deserter without knowing what state of mind he was in we should just leave him with the Taliban?

By that logic we shouldn't treat or help any soldier coming back with PTSD or whatever because they're just ******* right? Let them work it out on their own?

Is that the type of twisted logic people like you subscribe to?

So rescue a deserter because we don't know his state of mind. Drone strike American civilians who disagree with BLM. Is that the type of twisted logic people like you subscribe to?

So rescue a deserter because we don't know his state of mind. Drone strike American civilians who disagree with BLM. Is that the type of twisted logic people like you subscribe to?

No it would be drone strike American civilians pointing weapons at law enforcement. Did you notice the moocher/criminal Bundy didn't have any of his family out there pointing weapons? Just because you're a thief-bigot doesn't mean you have to be a dumb *** I guess, let others take that role.

No it would be drone strike American civilians pointing weapons at law enforcement. Did you notice the moocher/criminal Bundy didn't have any of his family out there pointing weapons? Just because you're a thief-bigot doesn't mean you have to be a dumb *** I guess, let others take that role.

So pointing a weapon at law enforcement is worse than desertion?

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

So pointing a weapon at law enforcement is worse than desertion?

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." -Thomas Jefferson

Do you really need that answered? What would you rather have a hippie running off to Canada avoiding Nam, or a hippie killing a cop?

The only thing I fear myself is a Space Hippie, but that's for fashion and talent reasons. Oh and they really don't know the way to Eden they must have got lost with all those mushrooms they consumed on Altair VI.

The law was criminal in Park's case. In Bundy's the federal government has constitutional authority to manage that land for the people.

What people? And what exactly about it needs managed? With guns?

The law was criminal in Park's case. In Bundy's the federal government has constitutional authority to manage that land for the people.

Ahh, yes, a Constitutional Authority....a Constitution that the current Administration won't and does not honor, that it tweaks at will when it deems fit or avoids altogether in order to administer it's will. Brilliant assertion.

Do you really need that answered? What would you rather have a hippie running off to Canada avoiding Nam, or a hippie killing a cop?

The only thing I fear myself is a Space Hippie, but that's for fashion and talent reasons. Oh and they really don't know the way to Eden they must have got lost with all those mushrooms they consumed on Altair VI.

A hippie running off to Canada to avoid Nam is draft dodging, not deserting. One has a sentence of prison and a fine, the other has a sentence of execution. Also, aiming a weapon isn't killing a cop.

Getting ready go cut off some heads.

View attachment 175

Damn. That's some precision flying cuttin' off melons with those blades!

Dammit we need a karma button.

Wonder if you'd mind pointing out exactly where that is in the Constitution?

A hippie running off to Canada to avoid Nam is draft dodging, not deserting. One has a sentence of prison and a fine, the other has a sentence of execution. .

One leads to many additional deaths, the other doesn't.

Could you imagine the wailing and gnashing of teeth that would arise from the left if some inner city thug were droned for pointing a gun at a cop?

Yes and an intellectual giant like yourself with Ferris Bueller and Jimmy Buffet quotes in their sig would be more than qualified to make that assessment.

They are in honor of my father who passed away almost 2 years ago. So keep up your stupidity and insults and you will be gone. That's your warning.

Whatever they have or haven't seen is irrelevant as far as other events that are documented.

What is documented? What is the story behind the poster? You are assuming that the GIs did it? Has there been an official inquiry?

Bad **** happens in war. The treatment of the grunt in Vietnam was indefensible. i have a friend who served in VN, and I asked him what was the worst thing he saw over there. His reply was how ruthless and brutal a 17 year old American boy can be, given state-of-the-art weaponry, and put into a combat situation. Americans are capable of war crimes, and when it does happen, there are consequences.

Compare that to the Taliban, and their use of beheading, which is Islamically permitted. It is permitted, and encouraged, by the example their Prophet has set for them.

Your comparisons of both show you to be ignorant and naive, which reveals itself in your flawed perspective of history.

Looks like the POS XX2 has a challenger.

hey!

me too

AK1.jpg

Iraq1.jpg

SaddamsThrone.jpg

Have you visited the Guantanamo Bay Health & Beauty Spa for Muslims? I'd like to see some photos from there.

They are in honor of my father who passed away almost 2 years ago. So keep up your stupidity and insults and you will be gone. That's your warning.

Right but you can insult me? Spoken like a true fascist. Go ahead show us what power you wield, get rid of me so the reich wing men on here can go back to their regularly scheduled reich wing circle jerk/facialize each other party.

Maybe as their next evolutionary baby step they can learn how to fling their poop at those who aren't party members....well never mind.

Have you visited the Guantanamo Bay Health & Beauty Spa for Muslims? I'd like to see some photos from there.

can you get me a ticket? I'd absolutely love to walk up through that ************ with an AR-15 and a few thousand rounds of bacon-grease dipped ammo.
thanks

Right but you can insult me? Spoken like a true fascist. Go ahead show us what power you wield, get rid of me so the reich wing men on here can go back to their regularly scheduled reich wing circle jerk/facialize each other party.

Maybe as their next evolutionary baby step they can learn how to fling their poop at those who aren't party members....well never mind.

so let me get this straight...

you're FOR us bringing back every American overseas in an area of conflict, correct?
regardless of their state of mind, they're Americans and deserve to be brought back home, correct?

tell us again how awfully pissed off you are about Ambassador Stevens' death.
ambassador-stevens-dead-celebrated.jpg

can you get me a ticket? I'd absolutely love to walk up through that ************ with an AR-15 and a few thousand rounds of bacon-grease dipped ammo.
thanks

Better get there quick before Holder decides to let all of them go free in Arizona.