• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Good.....U.S. soldier held in Afghanistan is released

just waiting on my buddy Polo to send my ticket.

The law was criminal in Park's case. In Bundy's the federal government has constitutional authority to manage that land for the people.

Mmmmm.....No.

The Constitution gives the Federal Government authority to control a 10 square mile city, arsenals and magazines, courthouses, naval yards, military posts and other needful buildings. It does not grant FedGov INC the authority to seize open land inside the borders of sovereign states.

so let me get this straight...

you're FOR us bringing back every American overseas in an area of conflict, correct?
regardless of their state of mind, they're Americans and deserve to be brought back home, correct?

tell us again how awfully pissed off you are about Ambassador Stevens' death.

First describe to me your anger at Ronald Reagan for this incident, you know since he was advised to not put the marines there because of the terrorist threat but chose to ignore that advice as he wanted to play Kenyan.....err... excuse me cowboy.

Can you verbalize that anger for us?

13635418-essay.jpg

In this Sunday, Oct. 23, 1983, file photo, U.S. Marines carry their dead comrades away from the four-story barracks building that was destroyed in a suicide truck bomb blast, near Beirut airport, Lebanon. The blast - the single deadliest attack on U.S. forces abroad since World War II - claimed the lives of 241 American service members.

First describe to me your anger at Ronald Reagan for this incident, you know since he was advised to not put the marines there because of the terrorist threat but chose to ignore that advice as he wanted to play Kenyan.....err... excuse me cowboy.

Can you verbalize that anger for us?

13635418-essay.jpg

In this Sunday, Oct. 23, 1983, file photo, U.S. Marines carry their dead comrades away from the four-story barracks building that was destroyed in a suicide truck bomb blast, near Beirut airport, Lebanon. The blast - the single deadliest attack on U.S. forces abroad since World War II - claimed the lives of 241 American service members.

I'm sorry, but Reagan is not the president now. Reagan is and has been dead for quite awhile now.
ALL this bloodshed is on the hands of Bomma and that *****-faced Hitlery. ALL of it.
I'm fairly goddamn certain that the ones who generated this violence were possibly not even born at the time Reagan put that embassy in place. by himself, as you wish to state.
I'd also reckon to believe that since Clinton did not and Bomma did not - and still has not - removed this Embassy, then you're ok with the Embassy being in place.

and, ******, just for kicks, I'm sure you know that Lebanon and Libya are not even the same country.
right, dipshit?

Let me caption this one for you:

Marineguy2" I know it's not your fault you work for an idiot who won't take advice from us, not that you'll be winning the Nobel anytime soon"

Bush " I served in WW2 you know. He made war films"

Marine guy1 " Whoop de fookin do for both of you"

Marine guy2 " Your kids aren't planning a life in politics are they? I need to know for early retirement reasons"

Bush " I have a boy named Jeb that on retrospect was a bad idea as the American public would never be stupid enough to elect someone named Jeb to anything"

Bush " I got another boy named George who flew fighter jets in Louisiana during Vietnam, tough kid like the old man. Have you ever flown through drunk coon *** single shot .22 rifle fire and slingshot flack? I don't think he'd make it in politics though, he makes Ronnie look like Einstein."

Marine guy1 " God help us."

13635420-essay.jpg

In this Oct. 26, 1983 file photo, U.S. Vice President George Bush, center, wearing a flak jacket and steel helmet, is briefed at the site of a suicide truck bomb attack on the U.S. Marine barracks, near Beirut airport, Lebanon. At left is Marine Corps Commandant Gen. Paul Kelly and right is Col. Timothy Geraghty. The blast - the single deadliest attack on U.S. forces abroad since World War II - claimed the lives of 241 American service members.(AP Photo, File)

Last edited:
and, ******, just for kicks, I'm sure you know that Lebanon and Libya are not even the same country.
right, dipshit?

No genius I thought Lebanon and Lebanese were words describing women who have sexual relationships together.

then how in the **** are the two even comparable?

Libyans are Lesbian Muslims, and Lebanese are non Muslim Lesbians. Didn't y'all learn anything on the high school bus?

Last edited:
Right but you can insult me? Spoken like a true fascist. Go ahead show us what power you wield, get rid of me so the reich wing men on here can go back to their regularly scheduled reich wing circle jerk/facialize each other party.

Maybe as their next evolutionary baby step they can learn how to fling their poop at those who aren't party members....well never mind.

You really think you're above reproach?

Yes I called you a ******* retard because you have not proven otherwise. You insult and question the actions of board members who had the courage to serve this country. Before you type another insult - I am an active duty military spouse. Don't question my loyalty or what the soldiers do.

Last edited:
You're done. Bye.

You really think you're above reproach?

Yes I called you a ******* retard because you have not proven otherwise. You insult and question the actions of board members who had the courage to serve this country. Before you type another insult - I am an active duty military spouse. Don't question my loyalty or what the soldiers do.

You have a future in politics. You can go the John McCain route, ex military now a flip flopper.

Where did I question Spike's service or whoever that is in his picture?

Last edited:
I believe it was post 157 where you insinuate that our soldiers are a bunch of dimwitted dumbfucks.
I'd think if they were dimwitted dumbfucks, they'd be backing your beloved Bomma in goosestep. like you do.

I believe it was post 157 where you insinuate that our soldiers are a bunch of dimwitted dumbfucks.
I'd think if they were dimwitted dumbfucks, they'd be backing your beloved Bomma in goosestep. like you do.

Actually no. I can see that you, Steelerlynn, and some of the others only see what they want to. I was making fun of Bush Sr. and Reagan not the Marines in the photo. In fact I ascribe to the marines the intelligence to see they are being led around by clowns.

so you do know Bush Sr was in the service, correct?
I'm still waiting for you to show me that tunnel from Libya to Lebanon.

so you do know Bush Sr was in the service, correct?
I'm still waiting for you to show me that tunnel from Libya to Lebanon.

I have a better idea why don't you dig a tunnel to rationality.

If you can't see the similarity in both situations(other than Reagan getting 200+ more killed and stoking the flames of Muslim hatred for us by shelling innocents in Lebanon) then I don't know what to tell you but what I told the other guy in the movie thread, you are a special kind of dumb.

Actually no. I can see that you, Steelerlynn, and some of the others only see what they want to. I was making fun of Bush Sr. and Reagan not the Marines in the photo. In fact I ascribe to the marines the intelligence to see they are being led around by clowns.
Projection at its finest. The definition of the marxist useful idiot ascribing attributes to U.S. Marines.

You need a punch in the nose.

I have a better idea why don't you dig a tunnel to rationality.

If you can't see the similarity in both situations(other than Reagan getting 200+ more killed and stoking the flames of Muslim hatred for us by shelling innocents in Lebanon) then I don't know what to tell you but what I told the other guy in the movie thread, you are a special kind of dumb.

how many years ago was that, again?
were the idiots who attacked our embassy in Benghazi even alive then?

keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep reaching for those straws

you do realize that if this were such a horrible place for an embassy that Bush, Clinton, Bush and even Bomma could have closed it by now, right (or left)?

you also realize that attacks on US Embassies are considered an attack on US soil.

so when's Bomma going to do something other than shank a sliced enTitleist into the woods?