• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Govt. shutdown

lol

Nancy caves without getting a running govt assured for the coming year.... he gets to attack the Dems for an hour on national tv then shut it all down a week or two later

The SOTU shoud be a masterful, well executed sales pitch for the border wall, while eviscerating the Dems for their well established hypocrisy. I will be watching Nancy's ugly mug behind him.

I will be watching Nancy's ugly mug behind him.

220px-Borg_Queen_2372.jpg

Nancy prettying-up for the SOTU.

The SOTU should be a masterful, well executed sales pitch for the border wall, while eviscerating the Dems for their well established hypocrisy.

What's really funny is that over half of the existing wall was funded by the dims. On September 29, 2006, by a vote of 80–19 the U.S. Senate confirmed H.R. 6061 authorizing, and partially funding the construction of 700 miles (1,125 km) of physical fence/barriers along the border. The house approve the bill 367-109. They had 45 seats in the senate and 201 seats in the house. They voted for it because they thought it would never actually get done. It was a safe vote with no outcome.

So, WHAT HAS CHANGED? Its all about optics. The wall is Trump's signature promise. The party of satan can't allow it any more than the waste of space, I'm sorry, the Republicans should have allowed 'obamacare' (yeah, I know the Pubbies didn't have the votes, but they didn't even try - FBP, n'all).

Last edited:
Trump will build the wall, fence, whatever. He doesn't need anybody's permission. The funding is there in the DoD element of the last CR. They all know it. The $5.6B is just a can to kick around. And in all this @#$%storm he is forcing them to show their hands to the public.

In years to come MAGA Day should be a national holiday. Something in the spring as the golf courses are opening.

Now that Trumps organization is going to use E-verify and weed out illegals working in his companies, he should pivot from the wall
and ask Congress to put universal E-verify legislation on his desk. Forcing illegals from employment in the United States would do a lot more
than building any walls.

Now that Trumps organization is going to use E-verify and weed out illegals working in his companies, he should pivot from the wall
and ask Congress to put universal E-verify legislation on his desk. Forcing illegals from employment in the United States would do a lot more
than building any walls.

We can chew gum and walk at the same time. Especially since most are on welfare. E-verify only works when the people want to work.

So, WHAT HAS CHANGED? Its all about optics. The wall is Trump's signature promise. The party of satan can't allow it any more than the waste of space, I'm sorry, the Republicans should have allowed 'obamacare' (yeah, I know the Pubbies didn't have the votes, but they didn't even try - FBP, n'all).

I dunno, all the Republicans voted against BommaCare and all the Democrats voted for it. I don't know what else they could have done.

Look at all these racist walls

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1R6DposXKm0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Republicans on the Homeland Security Committee are wasting their time. Democrats, despite all of the evidence, proof and Caravans coming, are not going to give money to build the DESPERATELY needed WALL. I’ve got you covered. Wall is already being built, I don’t expect much help!twitter.com/realDo...
r/trump

Posted byu/News_Release_Bot
56 minutes ago

Love it.

Ron White has some thoughts on beaches, walls, Mexico, and so forth...

Doable.

Ron White has some thoughts on beaches, walls, Mexico, and so forth...

Doable.

Note to all: Be careful viewing Ron White videos on YouTube. Dude is absolutely hilarious. You tune in for 20 minutes, then 60, and pretty soon, 3 hours have flown by!!

So me and my buddy are leaving the bar, he says you ok to drive. I tell him yeah I’m good to drive, ain’t good to get pulled over.

Love me some RW

Major layoffs at Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, and now VICE.

Liberals leftist opinion news...hit the hardest, ha ha