• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Greta Thunberg and other Paid Trolls

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
It is obvious we now live in a time of paid trolls and useful idiots who do what they're told. India has been butting heads with China. Greta accidentally tweeted out her marching orders. I wonder who could be pulling her strings?

Duh!

We knew this when she did her US tour. She was a "Child" they were using as a meatshield because any pushback meant they could attack you instead of your argument because you dared to "attack a child."

Greta ties into ushering into a new age of tech, “energy efficient” vehicles etc.

All governments world wide are basically forcing us to adapt to an imminent system or else be left behind. I truly do think we were infiltrated in the cold war. If not, then our government has fed us a history of lies. I’m really starting to take conspiracy theories a bit more serious with this whole nwo/one world government system

The whole one world thing was predicted thousands of years ago

Greta ties into ushering into a new age of tech, “energy efficient” vehicles etc.

All governments world wide are basically forcing us to adapt to an imminent system or else be left behind. I truly do think we were infiltrated in the cold war. If not, then our government has fed us a history of lies. I’m really starting to take conspiracy theories a bit more serious with this whole nwo/one world government system
Except for China and India. They're still going to burn fossil fuels, pollute like crazy, and smoke lots of cigarettes.

The devil made them do it

That's kind of racist. Please be less white.

Coca Cola's PR department weighs in on your request:

giphy.gif

That's kind of racist. Please be less white.
I know I've been working on my whiteness. I covered myself in ash today, broke pottery and tried to scrape my skin off. Maybe a blowtorch tomorrow.