• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hamas Fires 5,000 Rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
I don't get why the libs are not all up in arms over real oppression. Here's the real face of it. In this case no face.

It doesn't take that long for any society to go downhill.

I don't know if you've ever conversed with a 'liberal'. They don't think in real terms because they don't think - they emote. They're the product of our 'education' 'system' that is designed to turn out manageable people. They memorize and recite. No actual thinking. That's why slogans drive them. The shallower the better. That's why idiocy like 'climate change' grabs them.. That's why they are totalitarian. There is no room in their diseased little minds for anything that runs counter to the simple narratives they think they understand. That's why anybody that thinks outside of their simple narratives is a 'hater'. Its what they 'were taught'. It's all they know. It isn't even possible to have a simple conversation with these nitwits. About anything. This is why people hate Thanksgiving.

The irony here is that they and what they think they believe are actual oppression. That they think they're 'liberal'

Vincent

@#$% the 'narrative'
Reaction score
And note that the **** disturbers are overwhelmingly women...

11092023_NaiveUSJews-1260x650.jpg

From whence we get the term 'harpy'...

Aussie_Steeler

Reaction score
Australia's largest port operator DP World (which operates ports through which 40% of Australia's container freight passes) was recently the victim of a cyberattack that has effectively shut down the ports operated by DP World in Australia. The reason I'm posting this on this thread is the DP in DP World stands for Dubai Ports - i.e these ports are owned by a Dubai based company whose chairman is politically connected in UAE. Given that Dubai Ports would have a lot of Palestine sympathisers on the payroll you have to wonder if the cyberattack is related to the war in Gaza and an attempt to coerce the Australian government into opposing Israel's actions.

If the Cyberattack is related to the Israel-Palestine conflict it shows the stupidity of allowing companies from regions who are, or have the potential to be, hostile to you to own critical infrastructure:mad: (security concerns were the reason why the United States Congress forced DP World to divest the US port operations that it acquired when it acquired P & O).

https://www.smh.com.au/business/com...christmas-goods-shortage-20231112-p5ejcm.html

Last edited:

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Australia's largest port operator DP World (which operates ports through which 40% of Australia's container freight passes) was recently the victim of a cyberattack that has effectively shut down the ports operated by DP World in Australia. The reason I'm posting this on this thread is the DP in DP World stands for Dubai Ports - i.e these ports are owned by a Dubai based company whose chairman is politically connected in UAE. Given that Dubai Ports would have a lot of Palestine sympathisers on the payroll you have to wonder if the cyberattack is related to the war in Gaza and an attempt to coerce the Australian government into opposing Israel's actions.

If the Cyberattack is related to the Israel-Palestine conflict it shows the stupidity of allowing companies from regions who are, or have the potential to be, hostile to you to own critical infrastructure:mad: (security concerns were the reason why the United States Congress forced DP World to divest the US port operations that it acquired when it acquired P & O).

https://www.smh.com.au/business/com...christmas-goods-shortage-20231112-p5ejcm.html
I blame Trump.

Or Ben.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
This is the BLM movement of 23.24
As I think about this I asked myself what does X look like today? Did the emoji change from the BLM fist, to the Ukraine flag, the alphabet one, now to the Palestine flag……

Can we start a game. What’s the next one?

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
😡😡😡😡

Five U.S. Army Special Operations troops died in a refueling “mishap” with a helicopter over the eastern Mediterranean Sea, defense officials said Sunday, in an incident that U.S. officials have handled with extra care as the Biden administration attempts to keep the war in Gaza from expanding throughout the region.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
😡😡😡😡

Five U.S. Army Special Operations troops died in a refueling “mishap” with a helicopter over the eastern Mediterranean Sea, defense officials said Sunday, in an incident that U.S. officials have handled with extra care as the Biden administration attempts to keep the war in Gaza from expanding throughout the region.
The Bird was TF 160th. Guaranteed. They are the only guys that operate helicopters with in-flight refueling capability.

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
They want us in. Don’t **** up sleepy….

Iranian-backed militants have attacked U.S. forces in Iraq and Syria at least four times in the past 24 hours, raising the number of attacks to 52 in less than a month, U.S. defense officials tell VOA.

"These attacks must stop, and if they don't stop, then we won't hesitate to do what's necessary, again, to protect the troops," Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin told reporters at a news conference in Seoul on Monday.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I’ve seen this dance before with this plague of a religion. Some evolved with times, most are still in the cave.
Amazing what a little brainwashing will do. For some it doesn't take much more than watching the news, The View or late night "comedy" shows. For others it takes an expensive degree from a liberal arts school. Those who work for a living are a little harder to warsh. Mileage may vary.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I’ve seen this dance before with this plague of a religion. Some evolved with times, most are still in the cave.

You can't make peace or coexist with that. You can only kill it. They hate mindfuck their own kids, so the cycle will never end.

All in the name of a fictional false God and prophet. It's just an excuse to act like barbarians and treat their women like dogs.

Out of the 1.8 billion in the world at least 100 million are radical nutjobs stuck a thousand years behind the rest of the world.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
It's simple. These kids have been taught intersectionality above all. There is a hierarchy of victimhood. That is how they've been taught to read every situation. You identify which group is the bigger victim then you take their side no matter what. Laws do not apply because you must fight injustice.

That's what the Soros DAs are doing. Identify the "victim" then just rule in their favor even if it goes against the law. Punish the oppressor even if you have to invent the law to do it. You are being moral. Plus you don't live in that neighborhood so you don't have to live with the consequences.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I don’t want to hear a peep from this weak US govt about stopping after this. They don’t care, so why should Israel stop? **** sleepy and his team

All of the stupid ***** on tv marching and yelling Free Palestine. They're absolute morons.

And like we've been saying the asshats use hospitals, schools and ambulances to run troops,bombs,missiles and guns.

They give less than two ***** about their own people. And anything that happens to them is 100% on hamas.