• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hamas Fires 5,000 Rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Wondering if my Jewish cousins have turned Republican yet?
Naaaahhhh, not a chance.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Yemen's Houthi rebels for the first time Tuesday claimed missile and drone attacks targeting Israel, drawing their main sponsor Iran closer into the ongoing Israel-Hamas war in the Gaza Strip and further raising the risks of a regional conflict erupting.

The Houthis had been suspected of an attack earlier this month targeting Israel by sending missiles and drones over the crucial shipping lane of the Red Sea, an assault that saw the U.S. Navy shoot down the projectiles.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Yemen's Houthi rebels for the first time Tuesday claimed missile and drone attacks targeting Israel, drawing their main sponsor Iran closer into the ongoing Israel-Hamas war in the Gaza Strip and further raising the risks of a regional conflict erupting.

The Houthis had been suspected of an attack earlier this month targeting Israel by sending missiles and drones over the crucial shipping lane of the Red Sea, an assault that saw the U.S. Navy shoot down the projectiles.

Better crank up the domestic oil rigs and blow the rats out of the retired pipelines.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

**** them. Burn them.

I have news for them. Israel was in those lands long before you. At least 3500 years.

You know I'm all for everyone to worship whatever you want freely or nothing. But man I wouldn't want 50 million of these guys in the country. It just doesn't mesh with our constitution or western civilization period...

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Republicans kick Omar off of a committee.

Funny that the Dims are all about the separation of church and state, except when it comes to the Muzzies.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I have news for them. Israel was in those lands long before you. At least 3500 years.

You know I'm all for everyone to worship whatever you want freely or nothing. But man I wouldn't want 50 million of these guys in the country. It just doesn't mesh with our constitution or western civilization period...

Scum.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
IMG_4233.jpg

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Which is hilarious because the Muslims ******* hate them and everything they stand for. They would slaughter every last one of them like cattle if given the chance.
The Muzzies aren’t real big on women’s rights, gay rights, abortion, those kind of things.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
No that generally gets you tossed from a tall building. Or stoned to death.
Today’s Muslim LBGTQ Rights Society meeting is on the rooftop patio.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Humorous how the left is all of a sudden concerned on the amount of money being spent on Israel and how it will affect the deficit.
Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Just shooting RPGs into citizens' cars, beheading babies, raping citizens. Good religion.

Free Palestine! We really have morons in this country. All of this anti Israel stuff, Iran now threatening us if we can't get them to ceasefire.

Perhaps all of it is a sign of the apocalypse.

Stewey

Reaction score
Wondering if my Jewish cousins have turned Republican yet?
Naaaahhhh, not a chance.

That is one of the greatest enigmas of all time..

American Jews seem to be all over the place on this issue.
Many are Jews in name only, don't practice and simply don't give a **** about Israel....they vote Demonrat.

Then there is the Ultra Orthodox minority that do not believe that Israel has a right to exist. They vote Demonrat.

From another source:
Ultra Orthodoxy officially views this (Israel as a state) belief as blasphemous, since followers argue that Jews must live in exile until God wills their return to Israel through the coming of the Messiah. Nevertheless, Israel is home to several ultra Orthodox communities.

Then there is what I believe is the major reason why Orthodox Jews in the US vote Demonrat, which is never brought up.

To vote Republican is to vote Christian. To vote Republican is to vote alongside Evangelicals. To vote Demonrat is to vote secular which is the better option. The fact that Demonrats support immoral policies is the lesser of two evils.

You'll never hear a Demonrat politician talk about "Our Christian values"

I know Jews who scoff at Christianity, Jesus and the other. Many Jews are as anti-Christian as the Muzzies, except that they are civil, do not resort to violence and just let Christians be Christians.