• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hamas Fires 5,000 Rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
this **** show is never going to end. it's an ongoing escalation until a nuke is triggered. Israel has nukes, but so do some of the Muslim countries. But, that's not to say that Israel would use a nuke. Just having them is a deterrent to someone launching at Israel. Unless, of course, you use a terrorist group in some shithole to detonate a nuke.

Israel should 100% be eradicating the absolute parasites that are palestinians. Israel has given up more and more over and over throughout the years. But, that's never going to be enough until Israel is "pushed into the sea" and "wiped from the maps".

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
this **** show is never going to end. it's an ongoing escalation until a nuke is triggered. Israel has nukes, but so do some of the Muslim countries. But, that's not to say that Israel would use a nuke. Just having them is a deterrent to someone launching at Israel. Unless, of course, you use a terrorist group in some shithole to detonate a nuke.

Israel should 100% be eradicating the absolute parasites that are palestinians. Israel has given up more and more over and over throughout the years. But, that's never going to be enough until Israel is "pushed into the sea" and "wiped from the maps".
At what point will Taiwan and North Korea make it back to into the headlines?

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
This has zero to do with the $6 Billion we gave to Iran 2 weeks ago. This has been in the works for 6 months to a year now. Too much logistical work and planning went into this for it to happen so quickly.

Makes sense. However, Hamas and Iran knew that launching the attack was possible due to the brain-dead dementia patient in the White House and his Hezbollah-loving handlers.

The Israelis have tried to occupy portions of Gaza for years now. That place is their Afghanistan/Iraq/Vietnam. (Hmm, seem to be a lot of problematic American military ventures overseas, no?) I suspect they are going to suffer the same fate as the United States. Long-term occupation is not a good strategy.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
This has zero to do with the $6 Billion we gave to Iran 2 weeks ago. This has been in the works for 6 months to a year now. Too much logistical work and planning went into this for it to happen so quickly.

They knew they were getting the money for longer than that. Knowing the money was coming allowed them to spend other monies on this instead of payingbfor their own bills. Like a 1st round draft pick buying a car before they sign their contract.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Give it maybe a day before the media starts bashing Israel for fighting back and blaming them for the deaths of civilians used as human shields.
💯

And **** them. Burn them all, burn it down. BUT. Then it must go after Iran

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Biden/Obama fund terrorism, domestic and abroad.

I met a broad at this bar once…nm.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Bs based on what sarge said.
You understand that we armed the ANA. They cut and ran when the Taliban retook the country. They quit. The US military didn’t leave that stuff behind. It’s not hard to understand.

That people believe that the US military left and just left small arms behind is ridiculous. That would mean soldiers returned home without weapons. Units don’t just have an extra stockpile of weapons laying around that they can afford to just abandon. If you have ever served and know someone that “lost” their weapon, you would know the retarded **** units go through as a result.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
What happens to an army’s weapons when they surrender? The conquering army gets them. The ANA quit. Surrendered. Cut and ran. We armed them. Are you really surprised that US weapons ended up in the hands of the bad guys?

There’s lots of stuff to blame on the Biden regime. That US weapons are in the hands of Islamic terrorists is the fault of four presidents by my count.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
If you have ever served and know someone that “lost” their weapon, you would know the retarded **** units go through as a result.
Same holds true from 50 years ago or so, but there were a few shaking my head moments back then.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
What happens to an army’s weapons when they surrender? The conquering army gets them. The ANA quit. Surrendered. Cut and ran. We armed them. Are you really surprised that US weapons ended up in the hands of the bad guys?

There’s lots of stuff to blame on the Biden regime. That US weapons are in the hands of Islamic terrorists is the fault of four presidents by my count.
I get it, but isn't the usual practice to destroy the left behind munitions and such? That didn't happen this time.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
One more thing, does anyone else think that the emergency network tests done in the USA and Russian this week have very peculiar timing?

Just wondering.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I get it, but isn't the usual practice to destroy the left behind munitions and such? That didn't happen this time.
I have serious doubts that there was any left behind munitions. Maybe there were. Even if there were, what makes anyone so sure the US left them behind? Could just as easily have been any one of our allies or "partners."

I'm not excusing the incompetence of the withdrawal. But all of this hyperventilating over the junk left behind is ridiculous. If it had any strategic value, it wasn't left behind.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
if you have an iphone, download the Red Alert app.
it shows the rocket launches in Israel in close to real time. its not a graph, but a notification. my phone battery may die by 10am.

1696942243351.jpeg

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I have serious doubts that there was any left behind munitions. Maybe there were. Even if there were, what makes anyone so sure the US left them behind? Could just as easily have been any one of our allies or "partners."

I'm not excusing the incompetence of the withdrawal. But all of this hyperventilating over the junk left behind is ridiculous. If it had any strategic value, it wasn't left behind.
F8FAQ2GWUAAN0O4