• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hamas Fires 5,000 Rockets Into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
The part with the kidnapped little kid being taunted by the Palestinian kid saying "You're a filthy Jew"

Great upbringing. It all seems like a setup to usher in something much bigger.

Last edited:

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So explain to me again why Americans should give up their weapons?!? If Hamas tried entering homes to murder families in Prescott, AZ or Northern GA, I can guaran-*******-tee you that they would be dead.

5.56 not enough to drop those clowns? No problem, we have a little .308 right here. And by a little, I mean several thousand rounds.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Same. They profess to believe in God, yet don't think for a second about their heinous crimes against humanity while yelling Allahu Akbar. Israel is gonna let them have it as they should. Iran is a POS too.

It's a fake front to excuse barbaric behavior.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
So explain to me again why Americans should give up their weapons?!? If Hamas tried entering homes to murder families in Prescott, AZ or Northern GA, I can guaran-*******-tee you that they would be dead.

5.56 not enough to drop those clowns? No problem, we have a little .308 right here. And by a little, I mean several thousand rounds.
I wondered this. They are required to serve correct? Are they not permitted to carry? I think that ****, if true will change now.

Steelersreign

Contributor
Reaction score

In 2007 joe Biden said
“it will take a year to get our military out, but if we leave our equipment behind it will take 7 months but that equipment will be used to kill our grandchildren “

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Gaza isn't going to exist after this. It's a shame so much of the world has lined up behind Iran, Hamas and Hezbollah, telling Israel not to respond in kind. It's ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if Israel kills everyone in Gaza just ensure they get all of Hamas and Hezbollah. After seeing video after video of the atrocities these animals committed, I can't really blame Israel for anything they do.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Heard an interesting story on Breitbart this morning. There is much suspicion that at least some of the M4's Hamas used in this massacre were sold to them by our good buddy Zalinsky. Yes, it would appear Ukraine is selling some of the equipment we gave them. And we keep giving them billions.

It is almost like our government is writing a how to book on how to destroy a great nation. Between this and the border, I am at a loss for words.

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score

25-Year-Old Israeli Woman Kills 5 Terrorist​

Inbal Lieberman, the security coordinator of Kibbutz Nir Am since December 2022, is being credited with leading a group of residents to kill more than two dozen oncoming terrorists, as well as killing five herself, the New York Post reported.
She's now on the Hamas top 10 hit list. I hope she does this again.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
The fact that these traitors walk those halls, tells you all you need to know about the future of this nation.

They actually get elected over and over again. The same for Omar.

You can't defend the Palestinians because Hamas is who they elected to represent them. They won't need to worry about any of it shortly.

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
I’m seeing more and more “news” soften their comments and wanted to pull back from the war…etc. how much longer before Israel is the bad guy?

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I question why they didn’t keep her name anonymous?
At least until things resolve themselves a bit..

jiminoh

Simple Idiot
Contributor
Reaction score

Behind every blade of grass is a gun...or so the saying goes.

Like your neighbor, my neighbor said if his little M4 isn't enough, it's OK because he got lucky and picked up a beautiful Mosin from Bud's gun shop about 10 years ago. The accuracy with the irons is incredible, the trigger is decent and the recoil isn't bad at all. And it came with the bayonet for up close and personal conversations - a bonus. He also got lucky and found several wooden crates of 1973 Russian 7.62×54mm for dirt cheap, and he found dozens of stripper clips for cheap elsewhere that stay loaded and ready to go in a grab bag. Oh, and the ammo is steel cored, so he's guessing that even wearing a vest with a chest plate would still be somewhat painful to a Hamas madman who wants to cut his head off. I think he had less than $750 in everything, and the majority of cost is in the cases of ammo.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I’m seeing more and more “news” soften their comments and wanted to pull back from the war…etc. how much longer before Israel is the bad guy?
they second they retaliated

Ironcitysteelers

Contributor
Reaction score
It would benefit Israel to post all the atrocities that had happened. Uncut, full on display. It’s the only way they keep any level of sympathy going forward as they rightfully so level Gaza/hamas.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
It would benefit Israel to post all the atrocities that had happened. Uncut, full on display. It’s the only way they keep any level of sympathy going forward as they rightfully so level Gaza/hamas.

They should. Just like when we filmed all of the horrors in the concentration camps, then forced the German public to watch it in theaters.

You can't sugar coat it. You can guarantee we already have special forces over there.