• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Happy 4th of July!

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Nice to see the SN Trump base ready, willing and able to go down with a sinking ship.

I tried to warn you, not once, twice or three times over. It's been a historical travesty like none other.

Trump supporters can claim that you knew nothing. It shocked you, took you by surprise - came out of left field - how terrible this presidency has been. You can tell that to your kids, your grandkids, nieces and nephews. This will serve as a feeble, limp-wristed explanation for why you stood fast & strong in support of this asshat, this unmitigated disaster, for the better part of four years.

That's on you.

I'm sure you can squirm and wiggle your way into some sort of acceptable rationale on why you've been this dumb, this obtuse, this stubborn, for such an elongated period of time.

The good news, as I've always said, America will be smarter, stronger and better than ever before, once this traitor is gone. The scarlet letter, the red MAGA hat, will live on forever in infamy. The nation - you and I alike - will stand strong. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Once Trump is gone, people across the country will take a long, deep breath, a sigh of relief. November can't get here a day too soon.

Happy 4th of July everyone. God Bless the United States of America!

the-american-flag-flying-high-at-sunset-camille-lucarini.jpg

According to the Farmers' Almanac, Tibs wasn't supposed to show up until July 6th. But, if it's any consolation, He should not be seen for another 6 weeks. (According to the Farmers' Almanac)

**** you Tibs, your a gutless dumbass with TDS. Go back to hiding. The good thing is every time you come back to gloat. You get smacked up side the head with some Trump. Looking forward to it happening again.

Trolls got to troll. He won't defend a single position he has. He just likes to troll to rile people up. Typical liberal; ignorant, self serving and diluted

Doesn't even learn from football that there are 4 quarters. Didn't they learn anything last time?

This dude takes pathetic loser to astounding new levels. And he's a Hungarian...haha

Happy 4th, Tibs. Independence goes against the big government dems, in case you didn't notice.

Fly the flag of this great country.

Is Tibsy back at it again...musta got a bonus from Uncka George to crawl out from under dat rock.

tllhu.jpg

Nice to see the SN Trump base ready, willing and able to go down with a sinking ship.

I tried to warn you, not once, twice or three times over. It's been a historical travesty like none other.

Trump supporters can claim that you knew nothing. It shocked you, took you by surprise - came out of left field - how terrible this presidency has been. You can tell that to your kids, your grandkids, nieces and nephews. This will serve as a feeble, limp-wristed explanation for why you stood fast & strong in support of this asshat, this unmitigated disaster, for the better part of four years.

That's on you.

I'm sure you can squirm and wiggle your way into some sort of acceptable rationale on why you've been this dumb, this obtuse, this stubborn, for such an elongated period of time.

The good news, as I've always said, America will be smarter, stronger and better than ever before, once this traitor is gone. The scarlet letter, the red MAGA hat, will live on forever in infamy. The nation - you and I alike - will stand strong. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Once Trump is gone, people across the country will take a long, deep breath, a sigh of relief. November can't get here a day too soon.

[

Yeah glad you’re so excited to possibly have that slobbering mentally deficient gropey racist as president. I don’t like Trump much but anyone who has deluded themselves into thinking Joe Biden is a big improvement needs some mental health care.

Your hate-filled post is about on the intellectual level of a 10 year old Tibs. As much as I disagree with many of your opinions this post is beneath you. Whatever you think about Trump supporters this is a disgusting context in which to make these statements. We all love this country. Most of us love it enough to live here even.

That's on you.

[

Yeah glad you’re so excited to possibly have that slobbering mentally deficient gropey racist as president. I don’t like Trump much but anyone who has deluded themselves into thinking Joe Biden is a big improvement needs some mental health care.

Your hate-filled post is about on the intellectual level of a 10 year old Tibs. As much as I disagree with many of your opinions this post is beneath you. Whatever you think about Trump supporters this is a disgusting context in which to make these statements. We all love this country. Most of us love it enough to live here even.

He took a knee on our flag and our holiday. Talk about cultural misappropriation.

You got to do all this on this nation's birthday? That is really low.

Man you communists ***** are really going to cry when Trump gets reelected in November.

Last edited:
Tibs this day should be reserved for honoring soldiers not furthering agendas.

I don't have to agree with your stance to talk to you on any day, but be better than this.

This is a day to be respectful for what is given to us all.

Happy 4th SNers.

God Bless Murica!!!

To anyone who says Kaepernick taking a knee is simply about fighting for justice here is his latest gem .
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...y-celebration-in-tweet/ar-BB16ljim?li=BBnbfcL

"Black ppl have been dehumanized, brutalized, criminalized + terrorized by America for centuries, & are expected to join your commemoration of “independence”, while you enslaved our ancestors. We reject your celebration of white supremacy & look forward to liberation for all."

This is Kaeperkicks family after his birth family abandon him

EcIBZQ5XgAAwOhX

Last edited:

That's on you.

What the **** was that? I hope he didnt write that **** sober. He wrote 20 lines of rant but didnt really say anything. The only thing that I got out of that is that Tibs is mad. So whats ******* new?

Tibs comes along to troll, and you guys never disappoint. He is getting exactly what he wants from you.