• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
As this day unfolds I hope each and everyone of you get / take the time to be thankfull for the things you find important.

I'm thankfull for so many things in my life and yes one of them being the camaraderie I endure here. Thank You

We all have our ups and downs, compliments and complaints but we also know what is important, GOD / Family / Friends / Time to spend freely and some of the imbetween things as well.

I take this moment to wish each and everyone of you a Happy Thanksgiving and peAce within. !

Salute the nation

Happy Thanksgiving to yinz and yours. May God bless you all with happiness and good fortune. May your stomachs be full and the Steelers rule! May the playoffs be this year without living in our fear! Have a toast what Berm might call an appetizer, and may our coaching staff get wiser! May candy canes be enjoyable suckers, happy holidays you *******!

Happy Thanksgiving to yinz and yours. May God bless you all with happiness and good fortune. May your stomachs be full and the Steelers rule! May the playoffs be this year without living in our fear! Have a toast what Berm might call an appetizer, and may our coaching staff get wiser! May candy canes be enjoyable suckers, happy holidays you *******!

only wiser our coaching staff might get is Budweiser......

As this day unfolds I hope each and everyone of you get / take the time to be thankfull for the things you find important.

I'm thankfull for so many things in my life and yes one of them being the camaraderie I endure here. Thank You

We all have our ups and downs, compliments and complaints but we also know what is important, GOD / Family / Friends / Time to spend freely and some of the imbetween things as well.

I take this moment to wish each and everyone of you a Happy Thanksgiving and peAce within. !

Salute the nation
And don't forget to be thankful for the Luxury S10!

Back at all yinz.
I feel so dirty having to root for Dallas.

Happy Thanksgiving! I deep fried a Turkey and a Bone in prime rib loin. had peppered bacon for breakfast. cooked for 15 friends/family football all day

great day. hope all of you guys/gals had an incredible day!!!