• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harris.

Sounds like a direct threat to Musk.

I'm thinking this year's October Surprise will be that Joe resigns or gets 25th'd and it'll be "We have first woman President AND she's a POC, you don't want to be racist AND sexist and vote to replace her with another old white man, do you?"

I'm thinking this year's October Surprise will be that Joe resigns or gets 25th'd and it'll be "We have first woman President AND she's a POC, you don't want to be racist AND sexist and vote to replace her with another old white man, do you?"
Not sure Ron. I think if she was put into the presidency now, it would count as a term. The powers want to get 8 years out of their puppets if possible.

Last edited:
Not sure Ron. I think if she was put into the presidency now, it would count as a term. The powers want to get 8 years out of their puppets if possible.
You can run for two full terms if you filled in for less than two years, so she’s good for eight years and four months.

If she makes it for one term,we are done,two terms and that's an absolute. It means we have completely lost our way and have fundamentally changed in full.

We already have irreconcilable differences now.

If she makes it for one term,we are done,two terms and that's an absolute. It means we have completely lost our way and have fundamentally changed in full.

Hope and Change...

I hope to have some change left over by the time folks wake up.

Good to know ... I learned something today. Thanks Ron
I don’t know how old you are but Johnson replaced Kennedy for a year and a half, won re-election in 1964 and ran briefly in 1968 but withdrew because of the unpopularity of the Vietnam War and knew he couldn’t win.

I don’t know how old you are but Johnson replaced Kennedy for a year and a half, won re-election in 1964 and ran briefly in 1968 but withdrew because of the unpopularity of the Vietnam War and knew he couldn’t win.
A little before my time, though my wife is constantly telling me I need to grow up and act my age. ;). Never!!

Hope and Change...

I hope to have some change left over by the time folks wake up.
Well as of today we are 35.4 trillion in debt. They could tax every billionaire in the country 100% and it would barely make a dent in it and within a year all that was paid down would be lost.

Look at what they have done in 12 years of Obama and Biden.
Inflation is throw the roof,
Who what if ever thought that a child would be aloud to have a sex change.
I could go on and on. They have destroyed this country already.

Joe once said if you don't vote for him you ain't black. Janet Jackson says Kamala ain't black.