• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harris.

Just pathetic. No wonder they're spending so much money every day.

Unimpressive rally in Pittsburgh

Trump is fun and entertaining. How could anyone be motivated to listen to Kamala? Nails on chalkboard bad maybe even worse than Hills was.

I have to believe that the majority in this country aren't this stupid and realize they are being hoodwinked.
I get it that they hate Trump, and hopefully they just stay home or toss the ballot in the trash.
I refuse to believe people are that stupid as well.
It's ignorance that prevails most and they're being greatly deceived to top it off.

It is a sad, comical joke that this is what the democrats party is pushing for their leader. This cackling, world salad retard. My lord.

You had a very viable candying Kennedy but he isn’t crooked enough so we need a troll.
Kennedy is the only American Stareman of the past generation

I am getting that same scary feeling I got around this time in 2020. It is near impossible to beat the media.

It's not the media you have to beat.

It's the election officials in battlwground and swing states shutting down counting in the middle of the night.
It's the election workers kicking out all the observers after counting has been "shut down".
It's those same election workers pulling out totes full of previously unaccounted for ballots and running them through the tabulating machines over and over and over throughout the night (after they shut down the counting).
It's courts at all levels, up to the federal with their judges throwing out lawsuit after lawsuit on "merit" so nobody EVER gets the chance to challenge the elections.
It's the myriad bullshit secretaries of state certifying election results before any real opportunity of audit can show horse-shittery in the results.
It's the justice system then aggressively pursuing and punishing ANYONE who challenges election results, even AFTER all the evidence has come to light that it WAS ALL ******* RIGGED FROM THE START

And, just as I said about 4 years ago. They'll do it again.

It's not the media you have to beat.

It's the election officials in battlwground and swing states shutting down counting in the middle of the night.
It's the election workers kicking out all the observers after counting has been "shut down".
It's those same election workers pulling out totes full of previously unaccounted for ballots and running them through the tabulating machines over and over and over throughout the night (after they shut down the counting).
It's courts at all levels, up to the federal with their judges throwing out lawsuit after lawsuit on "merit" so nobody EVER gets the chance to challenge the elections.
It's the myriad bullshit secretaries of state certifying election results before any real opportunity of audit can show horse-shittery in the results.
It's the justice system then aggressively pursuing and punishing ANYONE who challenges election results, even AFTER all the evidence has come to light that it WAS ALL ******* RIGGED FROM THE START

And, just as I said about 4 years ago. They'll do it again.
agreed on all but the Media.

Most people are 1 way or the other. no matter what. but there are many many people in swing states that have not truly made up their minds on who to vote for. both candidates are very polarizing.
if you are on the fence and 99% of media goes kamala is positive and uplifting and Trump is the DEBIL, over the course of the next 40 or so days it will make a difference.

Just like any most elections this one will be decided by just a few states.

Ballot.jpg
So, I got this in the mail today and figured this is as good of a place to leave this as any. The thing is 5/8" of an inch thick, leaving me wondering if public initiatives are a good thing. Problem is, as I see it, is that the general public is too dumb even to make a logical decision for a single candidate, let alone make literally dozens of decisions that the legislature didn't feel the need to act on. Maybe we are a Democracy after all.

Here's how much the demoncrats care about American citizens.

That they know of.
Yeah ,that's not counting the hundreds of thousands unaccounted for.

As I've stated a few times over the years, the worst enemy any country can have are the ones within it's own borders.

It's just blatant disregard for the citizens of our country. All for power and control.