• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harris.

Imagine if she had had five children to three different men or been found legally responsible for sexual assault.
imagine if that was the topic in another thread, and not this one conveniently titled "Harris", you delecting dipshit.

nah, dipshit, your actual question was:

so, point to me on that BC where she's listed as "black".
😂 keep it up, this weirdness is really resonating and making sense with voters.

This will blow your mind, but another Harris, Franco was… half black. Bi-racial they call it. Tiger Woods too, go ahead, google it.

GT1vUnLagAAWgu1
Not exactly Kid Dynomite, Thelma, Michael, and Florida and James Evans.

This will blow your mind, but another Harris, Franco was… half black. Bi-racial they call it. Tiger Woods too, go ahead, google it.
that's 100% not the topic, you deflecting dipshit.

all you're doing is proving Willie Brown correct.

Trump as usual is brilliant at giving the other side ammunition. Stupid, stupid comments.
I think Trump likes the chaos and drama. He was advised not to go after Kamala's race or gender, but he just can not help himself. It takes the focus off the actual issues and gives the media free talking points.

Trump loves the chaos.

I don’t care two ***** “what blood she has in her” …..to quote Mr Eddy Murphy, what have you done for me lately?

***** be whatever hasn’t done ****.

Admittedly, I am not an economist, I'll leave that to Burgundy, although I did take the 101 version in college.
And it maybe the 4th Kilt Lifter talking, but I do believe it's worth a discussion.
The left claims that the stock market is at record highs, and I cannot disagree with that. But why is it at record highs?
My alcohol induced self says it's not so much record highs, but the devaluation of the US dollar.
In November 2020, an ounce of gold was worth about $1,700, today it's at over $2,400.
So, is gold worth more or is a dollar worth less? I rest my case, Democrats are morons.

What the ****??
So was Hines Ward and Obama half black. Google it. So how does this relate to Harris identifying as black in order to get the black vote?

Liberals.
Your game is jumping from one irrelevant point to another so we can never nail you. It makes you feel like you've won..
Although I must say you've been nailed quite a few times.

Last edited:
Admittedly, I am not an economist, I'll leave that to Burgundy, although I did take the 101 version in college.
And it maybe the 4th Kilt Lifter talking, but I do believe it's worth a discussion.
The left claims that the stock market is at record highs, and I cannot disagree with that. But why is it at record highs?
My alcohol induced self says it's not so much record highs, but the devaluation of the US dollar.
In November 2020, an ounce of gold was worth about $1,700, today it's at over $2,400.
So, is gold worth more or is a dollar worth less? I rest my case, Democrats are morons.
The dollar is crap. I remember when gold was just over 500 bucks an ounce when I was a kid. I was amazed when it broke 1000. Then 1500 I was starting to get really concerned, 2000 was a wft. Now 2400. Yeah that to me doesn't look so good.

I remember my dad selling off a bunch of gold 8-10 years ago. I would have never guessed it hitting this high.

The dollar is crap. I remember when gold was just over 500 bucks an ounce when I was a kid. I was amazed when it broke 1000. Then 1500 I was starting to get really concerned, 2000 was a wft. Now 2400. Yeah that to me doesn't look so good.

I remember my dad selling off a bunch of gold 8-10 years ago. I would have never guessed it hitting this high.
Maybe he bot the bitcoin

The only reason I brought it up was because I'm going to be selling as well. Can't take it with me so I may as well enjoy it.

The only reason I brought it up was because I'm going to be selling as well. Can't take it with me so I may as well enjoy it.
FWIW, if you have some physical gold, slide some to the family if you can. Great tax free wealth transfer.

Further, if you can sell other taxable investments instead, give them even more bullion.

FWIW, if you have some physical gold, slide some to the family if you can. Great tax free wealth transfer.

Further, if you can sell other taxable investments instead, give them even more bullion.
Actually good advice, but my kids will likely inherent 100X what I did, and that isn't an exaggeration.

Just a reminder of just how much our press is comprised.

I don't know how they could possibly polish this turd into a diamond.

he's being ... TRUMPed ... by Kamala Dolezal.
She’s biracial. That’s never been something she’s tried to hide. And who cares? I hate to be in the position of defending this idiot but this is an incredibly stupid line of attack. There are many more perfectly good ones. This one just makes him look like someone’s drunk Archie Bunkeresque uncle.