• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harris.

Murder of the innocent and the defenseless is never a good solution. Killing them in the third trimester is just evil.

Letting them die on a table after a botched abortion takes a deep dark emotionless cold soul to do. It's a job a serial killer would be qualified to do.
Strangely, the Ds feel they somehow have the high ground with the abortion issue. They call light darkness and darkness light.

This situation in Western NC with the storm is terrible. Entire towns washed out from mudslides and gone. The deaths could be in the thousands with bodies buried in mud and so many still unaccounted for. Something seems very evil and not right with a tragedy of this magnitude and a lack of media interest.

If this was Haiti or Atlanta, Hollywood would have already had a celebrity telethon with the Damon and Affleck twerps. The people of Appalachia are suffering with billions pledged for Ukraine.

Did ya'll see where Obama lectured the "brothas" yesterday about who they should vote for? Lol.

F Ocommie. Take note Tibtard, you pu ssy.

https://x.com/thecjpearson/status/1...son-race-baiting-obama-can-kiss-my-black-***/

Strangely, the Ds feel they somehow have the high ground with the abortion issue. They call light darkness and darkness light.
It shows the power of the news media. The news media since 1973 has allowed them to frame abortion as a "choice" issue, without stating the obvious. The obvious is the choice was when they decided to have sex. The abortion decision is really the avoidance of responsibility for the previous choice.

About an hour long if you have time, I listened at the gym, but this is the best take on Kommie I've seen yet.

someone here speaks Tardese. please translate.