• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Harris

Home page articles says Harris is in a sling today. Hope he is ok. He has to have won some of his haters over by now.
Doubful.

He is use to playing banged up. I EXPECT to see him ready to go on Sunday.

I re-watched the game yesterday. I think Najee got hurt on the final run when he was tackled on the one yard line.

Ice up, big fella and sleep in a hyperbolic chamber all week!!!

Wear shoes, so he doesn't freeze his feet skin off----------------------- or was that a different type chamber............ :unsure: :bathbaby:

Salute the nation

I re-watched the game yesterday. I think Najee got hurt on the final run when he was tackled on the one yard line.

Ice up, big fella and sleep in a hyperbolic chamber all week!!!

So do you think he’s faking or exaggerating the injury? Maybe to get out of practice?

If someone is hyperbolic, they tend to exaggerate things as being way bigger deals than they really are. Hyperbolic is an adjective that comes from the word hyperbole, which means an exaggerated claim.

It’s one week in the hyperbolic chamber for you Najee!

Where is that thought coming from? I've never thought that at all.
His 14 carry total. Not 100%. Hasn't looked right all season. Some players can simply play hurt. Other can't. I would rather Tomlin have had simply sat Warren untill he was completely healthy. Playing him at sub 100% hasn’t helped the team. Especially now that we have Patterson that can help pick up the slack. Get Warren healthy. Then let him play.

Home page articles says Harris is in a sling today. Hope he is ok. He has to have won some of his haters over by now.
I’m not a hater, but also don’t consider him to be dominant to the level a first round RB should be. Not a fan of first round backs in general as the are a dime a dozen imho.

I think he’s a good (not great), solid, high usage, around 4ypc back that will get you a lot of behind the stick plays when he tries to bounce it outside as he lacks speed but will give you maximum effort every play and absolutely bury DBs at times.

In his limited showing Patterson displayed great vision, good cuts and still had a bit of burst to go along with more power than what I thought he had.

Hope he’s ready for an increased load cuz it may be him and Shampkin this week.

So do you think he’s faking or exaggerating the injury? Maybe to get out of practice?

If someone is hyperbolic, they tend to exaggerate things as being way bigger deals than they really are. Hyperbolic is an adjective that comes from the word hyperbole, which means an exaggerated claim.

It’s one week in the hyperbolic chamber for you Najee!
Think we need to do a wellness check on a few posters here, they may have been locked in the hyperbolic chamber too long.

I’m not a hater, but also don’t consider him to be dominant to the level a first round RB should be. Not a fan of first round backs in general as the are a dime a dozen imho.

I think he’s a good (not great), solid, high usage, around 4ypc back that will get you a lot of behind the stick plays when he tries to bounce it outside as he lacks speed but will give you maximum effort every play and absolutely bury DBs at times.

In his limited showing Patterson displayed great vision, good cuts and still had a bit of burst to go along with more power than what I thought he had.

Hope he’s ready for an increased load cuz it may be him and Shampkin this week.
Meh....Patterson got his big yard carries exactly when Harris started to get his....when the Chargers Defense was beaten down.

Think we need to do a wellness check on a few posters here, they may have been locked in the hyperbolic chamber too long.
Lol, well I depicted being sent to the hyperbolic chamber as a form of punishment/therapy for those guilty of hyperbole.

Anyway, I’m guessing it’s the sudden outpouring of support here for Fields you may feel is hyperbole. To the hyperbolic chamber for me! LOL

Right
He was rushed back week 1 when he should have been resting it up

First guy ever to tweek that injury, must be soft…lmao
Agreed. I just think ball thrown short of the sticks. Need a big first down. Defenders rallying to stop. Who do you want with the ball. My pick is Jaylen Warren. He ain't soft.

His 14 carry total. Not 100%. Hasn't looked right all season. Some players can simply play hurt. Other can't. I would rather Tomlin have had simply sat Warren untill he was completely healthy. Playing him at sub 100% hasn’t helped the team. Especially now that we have Patterson that can help pick up the slack. Get Warren healthy. Then let him play.
To me that defines soft tissue injury he us trying to play through. Not soft. Soft is 9 weeks on a sprained ankle. That is soft.

To me that defines soft tissue injury he us trying to play through. Not soft. Soft is 9 weeks on a sprained ankle. That is soft.
Meh. Again. Some RBs can play thru injuries. Others can't. I am not knocking on Warren. Just want him healthy. When he is he is great asset for the team.

Right
He was rushed back week 1 when he should have been resting it up

First guy ever to tweek that injury, must be soft…lmao
Warren isn't 100% but he's not soft and he wants to play.

I don't think 4 touches week 1 and 11 touches week 2 was rushing him back. Hell people on my show were screaming that he wasn't getting MORE touches those weeks, so damned if you do, damned if you don't I suppose. He'll be fine by the bye week, just like when Najee played the first half of the season injured last year, and I stated wait unti lthe bye week, he'll be putting up numbers then. And he did.

PS to all the posters, you are talking about a hyperbaric chamber.
Hyperbolic is a geometric curve...

Hold your tongue and say: "Molasses in a sling."