• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Haskins dead in car crash

My youngest son is the same age as Dwayne was. As a huge tOSU and Steelers fan, he's crushed.
"Dad, we'll never get to see what Dwayne could have become after putting in the hard work. And, we'll never get to see what type of man he would have become either."
This is just crazy.

Wow, no words. First Tuitt's younger brother, now this. Unbelievable.

Hard news to hear this morning. Deepest condolences to the Haskins family, his teammates and friends. Way too young to be taken this early.

Tragic.
Forget football, just tragic at such a young age.

On the field, I had hopes that he would win the upcoming QB battle only because that arm talent is rare and would have been fun to watch.

When i was at a USSteel coke plant a couple weeks back, we had a safety discussion about the dangers of Dump trucks to pedestrians… its easy for them to not see a pedestrian and in the bigger ones they can hit you and not even feel it… breaking down on the highway is so dangerous too… its really sad

Read a statement from the Steelers legend cruise that he had shared on this years cruise about Jesus and him being his Savior. That at least gives us fans some peace. God Bless his wife and family.

That's nice to hear. From all accounts from his teammates and coaches he was a great young man. It's still extremely sad and he's a stranger to us fans. Steeler Nation is an extended family.

Tragic

Condolances to his family / friends / team / all those who feel for him. I know GOD has a plan and I'm very happy to hear GOD was in his life.

Salute the nation

What a heartbreaking thing. I can't imagine how people that actually knew him must be feeling.

It is truly awful for his family... Reading more on this eyewitness stated cars on interstate were swerving out of the way. One eyewitness called 911 before he was hit. Sad and such an odd incident, I cant even imagine what his family is going through.

Reading more on this eyewitness stated cars on interstate were swerving out of the way. One eyewitness called 911 before he was hit. Sad and such an odd incident, I cant even imagine what his family is going through.

Someone called 911 before he was even hit? What the hell, that's really odd indeed.

What a heartbreaking thing. I can't imagine how people that actually knew him must be feeling.

Apparently they're taking it pretty hard, Chase Claypool in particular. He posted a short video of him mourning the loss of his 'brother' and the cesspool that is the majority of social media are acting like the scumbags they are and are making fun of him over it. Like, seriously?

I can't imagine what his poor family are going through right now. Has to be devastating.