• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hate Crimes - Can anyone explain?

Troglodyte

Reaction score
So I read where the Muslim community is pushing for the guy that shot the three kids over a parking dispute to be tried for a hate crime.

Can anyone explain to me what the hell difference it makes if someone kills you for a parking space vs. your race or religion?

Unless the motive is self defense, why should it matter in the least. What was the purpose of hate crimes legislation?

What was the purpose of hate crimes legislation?
To make Liberals feel good that white people are being punished extra because of their thoughts and motives and not just their actions.

So I read where the Muslim community is pushing for the guy that shot the three kids over a parking dispute to be tried for a hate crime.

Can anyone explain to me what the hell difference it makes if someone kills you for a parking space vs. your race or religion?

Unless the motive is self defense, why should it matter in the least. What was the purpose of hate crimes legislation?

There is little point in developing a double standard unless you mean to use it. I almost want to cheer against the self-loathing libtards...

As long as it doesn't work both ways that is.

The next time a black person is charged with a hate crime for killing a white person or a Muslim is charged with a hate crime for killing a non-Muslim will be the first time.

If you are a white male, then you are culpable for a hate crime. Period.

The fed government is only supposed to have jurisdiction over crimes that affect the nation at large, things like treason, espionage, and crimes involving multiple states. An heinous crime like murder is not against federal law. It's against state laws.

The Hate Crime is just a power grab that gives the fed jurisdiction over crimes they have no business handling. Kind of like the FCC trying to take over the internet.

On a side note, the icon of the hate crime movement is Matthew Shepard, who was gay and was murdered, and had movies made about him being killed by homophobes. I believe hate crime laws are named for him. Recent info has come out that suggests Shepard was not killed because he was gay, he was dealing drugs and was killed in a drug dispute. But whatevs,

Conservatives are so stupid.

For a crime to qualify as a hate crime, the crime must meet two criteria.
First, the perpetrator must be a white male.
Second, the victim cannot be a white male.
For example:
A white guy kills 3 Arab Muslims because of a parking dispute...criteria met, its a hate crime.
A black Islamic extremist kills 5 at a Jewish Deli ... criteria not met, therefore NOT a hate crime but a random act of violence.

Gee.. even Obama gets it ...said it was a random act of violence.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ed-jews-just-a-bunch-of-folks-shot-in-a-deli/

You can also simply call a perpetrator white if you really want it to be called a hate crime. For example, a White Hispanic can commit a hate crime.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_crime

According to this: 65% of the victims of violent hate crime from 2003 to 2011 were Caucasian.
White males are the victim of other white males in many cases.

I believe German white males hold the world record against Jewish white males.

According to this: 65% of the victims of violent hate crime from 2003 to 2011 were Caucasian.

Not one of which, ever, nor ever will be - labeled as a hate crime.

Do you understand the point of the thread?

Nice data parsing to fit your agenda of white's being the victims due to race 21. From the very wiki page you cite......

Hate Crimes in the USA (2008-2012) by Population Group

Hate Crimes in the USA (2008-2012) by Population Group

White 0.7
Asian & Pacific Islander 1.8
Hispanic 2.9
Aboriginal 5.5
Jewish 7.8
Black 11.2
Muslim 13.9
LGBT 35.6

Then there's this......

" Hate crime laws are distinct from laws against hate speech in that hate crime laws enhance the penalties associated with conduct that is already criminal under other laws, while hate speech laws criminalize a category of speech."

And you see no problems there?