• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Helter Skelter - 'Baltimore police say gangs 'teaming up' to take out officiers'

Another one of the cops was just found not guilty of all charges. Is Baltimore on fire yet?

RIOTS!

Officer Acquitted in Freddie Grey Case

A judge found Officer Edward Nero not guilty of misconduct in office and reckless endangerment. The judge announced his verdict on Monday.

Nero was one of six Baltimore police officers charged in the case. He waived his right to a jury trial, opting instead to argue his case before Circuit Judge Barry Williams.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/d5f6...34/latest-officer-acquitted-freddie-gray-case

The judge is racist!

Barry-G.-Williams.jpg

Judge Barry Williams

There shouldn't be any "hate crime" in the first place.

A crime is a crime. Let the judge/jury decide the punishment like it's meant to be.

Some people like to do earworms, I like to link Fred. Fred brings me back to a level I can deal with.

Questions for Black Lives Matter:The Case for Separation
http://fredoneverything.org/questions-for-black-lives-matterthe-case-for-separation/

I am also often puzzled by the motivation of the cops. Do they confer in the morning and say, “Hey, let’s shoot some totally innocent black guy in front of witnesses who probably have cell phones?” And why are cops not brutalizing Latinos, only blacks, especially in LA, which provides a target-rich environment?

Since I am looking for practical recommendations, let us begin by acknowledging the circumstances we face. You say that white cops mistreat blacks, sometimes brutally. This is true. I have seen some of it, and know of more. White cops seldom like blacks, nor blacks, white cops. The cultures are irreconcilably different. On the other hand, beatings of whites, Latinos, and Asians by gangs of blacks are far outnumber beatings of blacks by white cops. In sum, no love is lost and I do not see a lot of moral high ground.

If I could, I would speak to BLM as follows:

Do you want white policemen excluded from black neighborhoods?

Do you want any policemen in your neighborhoods?

Do blacks want to recruit, train, and discipline police forces of blacks only in their neighborhoods?

What laws do you want cops to enforce in your neighborhoods?

What should cops do when a criminal resists arrest?

What does BLM want black cops to do?