• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Here We Go Again! SWAT called to active shooter inside Boulder, Colorado grocery store.

so, Tibs suggestion would be to fully eradicate gun violence, we would need to get rid of white men.

not to say that's raysiss, but its raysiss

Wait...did Tibs suddenly become sober? Wow...an actual well thought out post with humility and accountability. Someone screen scrape this...it needs to go into the annals of the Steelernation archives.
no. not at all.
he does that. its his routine.

he posts some wild claim (see 2nd post in this thread)
then argues that he's right in a condescending way

then is proven wrong
ignores it
continues to argue he's correct

then posts some ****** tripe like the above to try to sway opinions

then posts another wild claim
argues he's correct in some condescending way

then mocks and ridicules

all while ignoring the very fact that he's wrong

I continue to wait for Biden to denounce folks with names like Ahmad Al Issa (whatever, he doesn't deserve to have people know how to spell or pronounce his ******* name...)

I continue to wait for Biden to denounce folks with names like Ahmad Al Issa (whatever, he doesn't deserve to have people know how to spell or pronounce his ******* name...)
or, and i know this is a radical idea, we ban the sale of guns to anyone who was not born in this country. and you cannot bring weapons into this country that you physically acquired/purchased in another country.

or, and i know this is a radical idea, we ban the sale of guns to anyone who was not born in this country. and you cannot bring weapons into this country that you physically acquired/purchased in another country.
nah, it's easier to ban certain firearms because they are scary. Shooting=ban the AR-15 and we need even stricter laws.

Illegal:

fc807b_494d18d271cd4670ad68b477b23c4d46mv2.jpg

Legal:

67184e50cbb26115871269181b91783b.jpg

Cuz liberals.

162873540_3017806831770545_669667229105618311_n.jpg

Hogg-tied is sooo right. To vote, you need to show a valid identification, prove your voter eligibility, fill out a form under penalty of perjury, undergo a background check, get disqualified if you have legal proceedings pending, wait to vote in a lot of jurisdictions, fill out a form 4473, and wait for the NICS check to come back

Hold up, that's buying a gun. My bad.

But AR 14s are still good?
The Ar14 is still not on the scary list.I hear they may ban murder. Unless you're unborn..

You know any nutjob set on killing people can do it a bunch of ways without any firearms. A few gallons of gas from the gas station and a person with an empty soul.

Libs need to be careful! The Colorado shooter was a Middle Eastern man not born in America. The Atlanta shorter to be was an African American. Fine True supporters, right?

This is a good article on what was a nonevent I guess because the shooter wasn’t white. Also notice there is almost no mention of the non Asian victims in Atlanta.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/03/29/did-something-happen-in-boulder-n2586991

This is from that article, and it's good -
Conservatives didn’t kill people.

Guns didn’t kill people.

A criminal killed people. One who shared the same views as the people trying to turn us from citizens into serfs.