• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Here's why we didn't get what we wanted

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
We could have proposed whatever we wanted. They would have filibustered, and we can override it (the nuclear option). That's what should have happened. The republicans can literally get whatever we want passed into law. Like..yesterday.

Ryan is scared shitless of a filibuster because he is a ***** and a tool of the establishment, so he tried to form the legislation so that it would come under the rules of a modification that would not be subject to filibuster.

Dickless ********. All of them. Did not do what we elected them to do.

About half of the Republicans are afraid of their own shadow, also I think they never had a serious plan because they didn't think anyone would beat Hildebeast. Remember, they passed about seven laws over the past few years to repeal BommaCare when they knew Bomma would veto them. Now when the **** is in danger of being signed into law (subject to being passed by the Senate) they wuss out.

Paul Ryan's days as Speaker are about over

Time to replace Paul Ryan as House speaker

Paul Ryan failed miserably in his first important task for the Trump agenda.

Since 2009, the Republicans have campaigned in the elections of 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016 that they would repeal and replace Obamacare. One would think that given this history, the Republican leaders, such as Ryan, would have a well thought out plan to repeal Obamacare.

Ryan probably did not believe that Trump would win and was unprepared to lead the fight to repeal Obamacare. Ryan did not support Trump during the primaries and did his best to damage Trump. Moreover, since Trump's election in November, Ryan and the Republican leaders should have been working on a bill to repeal Obamacare to consider immediately after inauguration. But it seemed that Ryan had a plan with little if any input from conservatives. Trump had to step in to force compromises and adjustments to appeal to conservatives.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2017/03/time_to_replace_paul_ryan_as_house_speaker.html

About half of the Republicans are afraid of their own shadow, also I think they never had a serious plan because they didn't think anyone would beat Hildebeast. Remember, they passed about seven laws over the past few years to repeal BommaCare when they knew Bomma would veto them. Now when the **** is in danger of being signed into law (subject to being passed by the Senate) they wuss out.

45ww0wy.gif

They need to stop worrying about being reelection and do work. Only thing that will fix this I want to stay in office as long as possible crap is to term limit these ***** and make them live under the laws they pass. No exemptions for pigshit like Ocrappy care.

I don't want to hear it.... you guys had years to craft a bill and you didn't. Like the dog that chases the car every day... barking his fool head off while trying to run it down but never succeeding. Well, you caught the car but had no ******* idea what to do with it once you had it.

The bottom line is once people get hooked on an entitlement no one wants to be the guy who rips it out of their hands. It doesn't matter whether this bill is better or worse than what we have...all that matters is the Dems are going to trot out a few poor old people and sick children who had insurance and lost it and then whoever caused that is done. It won't matter that their insurance sucked or that 10 other old sick people and children got better, more affordable plans. It's ok that millions of people can't get full time work and support their families as long as MORE PEOPLE HAVE INSURANCE! because that's the be all end all of everything. Liberals don't think logically.

I knew if Obamacare was passed we would never get rid of it. Ever. That's why I fought so hard for anyone but him to be elected. Anyone would have been better.

Just get used to it because it will never be dismantled in any substantial way, and when it ultimately fails as it was designed to do the feds will be taking over healthcare completely.

I don't want to hear it.... you guys had years to craft a bill and you didn't. Like the dog that chases the car every day... barking his fool head off while trying to run it down but never succeeding. Well, you caught the car but had no ******* idea what to do with it once you had it.
I can't disagree with this.

Holy ****. You posted the dog that caught the car quote? At least be original and come up with your own ****. In any case, it is apropos.

I washed my hands of republicans the last time they made a bunch of promises the didn't keep. Notice I didn't say couldn't. They are too afraid to keep their promises. **** this up, and they will lose both of their majorities next year. I would bet the farm on it. Hell, they are earning their ticket to unemployment. Dumb *****.

Holy ****. You posted the dog that caught the car quote? At least be original and come up with your own ****. In any case, it is apropos.

I washed my hands of republicans the last time they made a bunch of promises the didn't keep. Notice I didn't say couldn't. They are too afraid to keep their promises. **** this up, and they will lose both of their majorities next year. I would bet the farm on it. Hell, they are earning their ticket to unemployment. Dumb *****.

The dumber ***** are the people who will still vote for them no matter what.

****, I agree with Red on something political.

The thing to do is take out the RINO's in the primaries. Remember, Trump is not idealogical so I would look for him to openly support and campaign for other Republicans in the primary.

I think Trunp really does need to drain the swamp. Career Politian's need to be a thing of the past. If Trump fails on getting most of his agendas passed, I would still consider him successful if he gets term limits for all those serving us.

Reactions: MTC
I think Trunp really does need to drain the swamp. Career Politian's need to be a thing of the past. If Trump fails on getting most of his agendas passed, I would still consider him successful if he gets term limits for all those serving us.

I think that's that right there. Career politicians are so set in their ways already. I think it would be refreshing and proper progressive if newer faces took term

f7qaB34.png

I think Trunp really does need to drain the swamp. Career Politician's need to be a thing of the past. If Trump fails on getting most of his agendas passed, I would still consider him successful if he gets term limits for all those serving us.

Good luck with that............

XWchZfW.jpg

Just a heads-up, only the Senate can filibuster, not the House. Any filibuster would be in the Senate after they get the bill from the House. Although if I'm Mitch McConnell, I say go ahead and invoke the old filibuster rules and tell the Dems to bring lots of cough drops and a pot to piss in.

Term limits will never happen