• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hey White Christians, Your Time Is Almost Up!!!

when I do breakfast for dinner it is usually pancakes or maybe biscuits and gravy.

Man I haven't had biscuits and gravy for years. for some reason that got me thinking about Cream chipped beef

Grilled some boneless chops marinated in Italian dressing to go along with the wife's homemade mac and cheese.

Grilled some boneless chops marinated in Italian dressing to go along with the wife's homemade mac and cheese.

mentioned in another thread but I'll say it here also

a cajun meat market opened a few months ago...stopped in today and got a boneless chicken stuffed with crawfish etouffee and some chicken thighs stuffed with sausage and pepper jack cheese and wrapped in bacon...threw it all on the grill and it was awesome

I go low carb so eggs and bacon tend to be my go to. I used to love pancakes and French toast (with butter and sugar not syrup) I could eat some French toast right about now

I go low carb so eggs and bacon tend to be my go to. I used to love pancakes and French toast (with butter and sugar not syrup) I could eat some French toast right about now

I'm diabetic so I'm forced to watch my carbs. Most of the carbs are in the syrup, not the bread, so with sugar-free syrup I'm fine.
I like french toast with a bit of J.R. Watkins vanilla in the eggs and some cinnamon sprinkled on top toward the end of cooking.

Made my son's favorite football food, boneless wings. 2 homemade sauces, honey sriracha and buffalo. Don't make them very often because frying them makes a huge mess, but he loves them better than store bought ones.

I tried deck capping. I posted here a few years ago about it. I put that stuff on a wooden deck by Behr so you can go "barefootin'". Maybe my wood was too far gone, not sure, but that stuff simply didn't adhere like it should have. Highly disappointed as it began peeling in a year. 97% of it's there and doing it's job. It was a huge, bad job to do. So I'm pissed it wasn't 100% perfect.

My next step is Trex, without question.

Did you use a product by Behr called Deck Over? There is a class action lawsuit against that product.
I used it and the **** peeled off in a year. The sections that do stick are nearly impossible to remove. Had to apply stripper 5 or 6 times.
Used a pressure washer and didn't realize I was ruining the wood.

There are plenty of YOUTUBE videos by people who unhappy with the stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZOVEba7_5A

Did you use a product by Behr called Deck Over? There is a class action lawsuit against that product.
I used it and the **** peeled off in a year. The sections that do stick are nearly impossible to remove. Had to apply stripper 5 or 6 times.
Used a pressure washer and didn't realize I was ruining the wood.

There are plenty of YOUTUBE videos by people who unhappy with the stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZOVEba7_5A

Wow, thanks for the heads up. I had no idea. I didn't use Behr Deck Over. Right around the same time, they all came out with similar competing products. Rust-O-Leum had one. I used Olympic's version.

My problem was just as you described. **** wouldn't stick in some areas, permanent in others. I went BACK OVER the areas the it wouldn't stick, re-treated, reapplied the whole damn deck again and it still began to peel. So I'm letting it go, then going Trex at some point.

I have a massive deck. Just way too damned big. I'm cutting it in half, getting more yard back, and going with a more manageable one. So the cost won't be as brutal either.

Wow, thanks for the heads up. I had no idea. I didn't use Behr Deck Over. Right around the same time, they all came out with similar competing products. Rust-O-Leum had one. I used Olympic's version.

My problem was just as you described. **** wouldn't stick in some areas, permanent in others. I went BACK OVER the areas the it wouldn't stick, re-treated, reapplied the whole damn deck again and it still began to peel. So I'm letting it go, then going Trex at some point.

I have a massive deck. Just way too damned big. I'm cutting it in half, getting more yard back, and going with a more manageable one. So the cost won't be as brutal either.

That is so funny. I am doing exact opposite. adding on to my deck as we speak. have an above ground pool with deck surrounding it. expanding deck on both sides and putting in a outside kitchen on left side. on right hand side we are expanding deck out to add room for tables and chairs.

Problem I have is that I have a wrap around deck on the house, covering 3 sides, close to 1,000 sq/ft.

I did an elevated portion in Trex, 200 sq/ft and it does look good, but cost a grand to do it, with me doing all the work. Can't justify doing the rest that way. Plus if you do a composite board, know your centers have to be a minimum of 16 inches.

Problem I have is that I have a wrap around deck on the house, covering 3 sides, close to 1,000 sq/ft.

I did an elevated portion in Trex, 200 sq/ft and it does look good, but cost a grand to do it, with me doing all the work. Can't justify doing the rest that way. Plus if you do a composite board, know your centers have to be a minimum of 16 inches.

That's a big *** deck.

I have a large, but odd deck. It's like two sections, one directly outside the slider that is 22' x 16'. But when you can go out the slider, you can also go right and there is a side deck that is 16' x 14'. We use the larger deck. The side deck just isn't used. It doesn't connect direct to the other deck so you can't use the two spaces together. Thus I want to get rid of it, and just use the 22x16.

I got a quote from my handyman to remove the boards/posts/rails on that deck and to do the whole thing in Trex for $8800. Sounded like a deal to me.

I also love breakfast-for-dinner. When I go to restaurants that feature breakfast all day, I get an omelette and bacon. Stylin'.

Oh, and question for the elftard. THRILLED the United States will no longer be white and Christian.

So which non-white nation, exactly, would you want the United States modeled on? I ask because if I rate the greatest nations over the past 100 years, the list is as follows:

United States
Great Britain
Canada
Australia
France
New Zealand
Norway
Belgium
The Netherlands
Switzerland
Germany
Sweden
Italy
Luxembourg
Austria
Finland
Japan (past 60 years only)

You see the point, I presume. Wait, you're too stupid to comprehend even the most basic facts. The point is that nations which feature liberty, economic growth, human rights, women's rights, scientific advancement, freedom of travel, the opportunity to advance and earn a decent living, and which have abandoned 18th century scrape-by agrarian economies, are almost universally white and Christian.

The third-world nations struggling with rampant human rights violations, unproductive economies benefiting only the very few, with corrupt politicians lining their pockets and with democracy a concept and not a reality, are generally ... well, your heroes. "People of color," kept afloat by Western democracies.

You know, those evil white Christians.

I also love breakfast-for-dinner. When I go to restaurants that feature breakfast all day, I get an omelette and bacon. Stylin'.

Oh, and question for the elftard. THRILLED the United States will no longer be white and Christian.

So which non-white nation, exactly, would you want the United States modeled on? I ask because if I rate the greatest nations over the past 100 years, the list is as follows:

United States
Great Britain
Canada
Australia
France
New Zealand
Norway
Belgium
The Netherlands
Switzerland
Germany
Sweden
Italy
Luxembourg
Austria
Finland
Japan (past 60 years only)

You see the point, I presume. Wait, you're too stupid to comprehend even the most basic facts. The point is that nations which feature liberty, economic growth, human rights, women's rights, scientific advancement, freedom of travel, the opportunity to advance and earn a decent living, and which have abandoned 18th century scrape-by agrarian economies, are almost universally white and Christian.

The third-world nations struggling with rampant human rights violations, unproductive economies benefiting only the very few, with corrupt politicians lining their pockets and with democracy a concept and not a reality, are generally ... well, your heroes. "People of color," kept afloat by Western democracies.

You know, those evil white Christians.

It's racist to point out that countries like India that haven't been colonies in 70 years are shitholes.

more hilarity

Florida looting crackdown is 'white supremacy,' claims author Sarah Jaffe

An author and journalist came under fire on social media Monday, after she tweeted a reply to an anti-looting warning from Miami police by saying: "The carceral state... is inseparable from white supremacy."

The Miami Police Department took to Twitter on Sunday, as Hurricane Irma battered the state. "Thinking about looting? Ask these guys how that turned out. #stayindoors," the post read, sharing a photo of people inside a jail cell.

DJaAf8EVYAEAp25.jpg:large

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/1...hite-supremacy-claims-author-sarah-jaffe.html

More dark-skinned people are arrested and convicted of crimes, therefore laws are racist.

Several news stories about residents regretting their evacuation because authorities are not letting them back in to their homes, leaving them vulnerable to looters.

Hey liberal Democrats, your time for perversion is up!

No sanctuary for pedophiles anymore

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigns after fifth child sex-abuse allegation

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigned Tuesday, just hours after new allegations that he sexually abused a younger cousin in New York.

Murray, a former Democratic state legislator elected mayor in 2013, said in a statement that he is resigning effective 5 p.m. Wednesday.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...signs-after-fifth-child-sex-abuse-allegation/