• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hey White Christians, Your Time Is Almost Up!!!

What parent lets their kid participate in this?

This is where I am also. I mean, I know Elf is a sick ****, so it is no surprise he would defend something like this. But to be a parent and let your child participate in something like this is beyond the pale. Must liberal and filled with white guilt.

Thank you for finally condemning the Iranians.

Indeed. Iranians getting ready to hang another couple young men (under 18) accused of being homosexual.

So funny how the LIEberals never have an answer for this. Obama gave them money. LOVE IRAN. They hang gays. *crickets*...next subject.

gay-iranians.jpg

Indeed. Iranians getting ready to hang another couple young men (under 18) accused of being homosexual.

So funny how the LIEberals never have an answer for this. Obama gave them money. LOVE IRAN. They hang gays. *crickets*...next subject.

gay-iranians.jpg

Perhaps only American gays matter? Probably more likely that it only matters if Americans are doing the oppressing.

Perhaps only American gays matter? Probably more likely that it only matters if Americans are doing the oppressing.

Liberal: "Iran hang's gay people?"

hands-over-eyes-picture-id104710715

Burn, baby, burn.. Riots?

St. Louis police officer Jason Stockley found not guilty of murder

ST. LOUIS • Former St. Louis police officer Jason Stockley was found not guilty Friday of murdering a man while on duty.

St. Louis Circuit Judge Timothy Wilson's highly anticipated verdict found a white former St. Louis police officer not guilty of first-degree murder and amed criminal action in the December 2011 shooting death of a black drug suspect after a high-speed pursuit and crash.

Activists, with support from some of the city's black clergy, had pledged disruptive protests ahead of St. Louis Circuit Judge Timothy Wilson's verdict.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_c7ee91ad-e65b-5da6-84cb-0b478078c8cb.html

Burn, baby, burn.. Riots?

St. Louis police officer Jason Stockley found not guilty of murder

ST. LOUIS • Former St. Louis police officer Jason Stockley was found not guilty Friday of murdering a man while on duty.

St. Louis Circuit Judge Timothy Wilson's highly anticipated verdict found a white former St. Louis police officer not guilty of first-degree murder and amed criminal action in the December 2011 shooting death of a black drug suspect after a high-speed pursuit and crash.

Activists, with support from some of the city's black clergy, had pledged disruptive protests ahead of St. Louis Circuit Judge Timothy Wilson's verdict.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_c7ee91ad-e65b-5da6-84cb-0b478078c8cb.html

These "clergy" in st louis have basically threatened violence if they didn't get their way. Let the National Guard take care of them. I hope they show them that their threats are now almost meaningless without their racist President in office.

gay-iranians.jpg

they're participating in sexual asphyxia. stop being naive to other cultures and sexual tendencies, you WHITE racist, cis-gendered, homophobic sexist islamaphobe.

gay-iranians.jpg

Actually Tim, that is a picture of two men (16 and 18) that were found guilty of raping a 13-year old boy way back in 2005. Obviously, I'm not condoning capital punishment for people 16, but as far as rape of a child getting pretty severe punishment? I'm all for it.

Of all the things Iran punishes, hanging child rapists isn't going on my top-5 problems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Asgari_and_Ayaz_Marhoni

These "clergy" in st louis have basically threatened violence if they didn't get their way. Let the National Guard take care of them. I hope they show them that their threats are now almost meaningless without their racist President in office.

I dunno, I heard 4 K Ultra tee-vees are gonna be 100% off tonight in St Louie.....but you're right, without Obama fanning the flames, maybe it'll just be a small riot

Businesses board up in downtown St. Louis

The home office of Wells Fargo Advisors closed at 10 a.m. Friday. The 4,900 employees at the Market Street campus west of downtown were "strongly encouraged to take their laptops home" and continue working there," based on a statement from the company

http://www.stltoday.com/business/lo...cle_cf8ffca3-9ea8-59a6-b27a-8c0db94dc01a.html

Last edited:
Actually Tim, that is a picture of two men (16 and 18) that were found guilty of raping a 13-year old boy way back in 2005. Obviously, I'm not condoning capital punishment for people 16, but as far as rape of a child getting pretty severe punishment? I'm all for it.

Of all the things Iran punishes, hanging child rapists isn't going on my top-5 problems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Asgari_and_Ayaz_Marhoni

Isn't the fact that they raped the 13 year old still in contention to this day? Your own article reflects that. Still, I stand corrected, no worries. When you type "Iran hangs gays" into google, the number of images is endless. I pulled a bad image.

Last edited: