• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hey White Christians, Your Time Is Almost Up!!!

Hey liberal Democrats, your time for perversion is up!

No sanctuary for pedophiles anymore

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigns after fifth child sex-abuse allegation

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigned Tuesday, just hours after new allegations that he sexually abused a younger cousin in New York.

Murray, a former Democratic state legislator elected mayor in 2013, said in a statement that he is resigning effective 5 p.m. Wednesday.

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...signs-after-fifth-child-sex-abuse-allegation/

The true party of delporables. They're everything wicked, twisted and evil all rolled into one. Maybe they should rename themselves Demoncrates.

What do they call it when Koreans set up sniper nests for looters in L.A.?

58852252.jpg

Those riots forever changed how I view the world.

The verdict was shocking. King was a lowlife ******* criminal jackass, but that does not give multiple police officers the right to beat him for 10 minutes. No doubt, the anger and protesting was going to come and was merited. The verdict came out in the afternoon, something like 2:00 p.m., and right away protesters gathered at Parker Center, where the LAPD headquarters is located.

When the protesters lit the parking booth on fire and turned it over, I left work. I told my co-workers, "You really need to go home." The rioting that followed was disgusting. Nauseating. And showed that the rioters were nothing more than self-absorbed, greedy thieves out to get something for nothing.

Later that night, the disgusting, vile, contemptible criminals attacked LA residents as they left the Lakers game. The blocked portions of the 405 freeway, dragged motorists out of their cars (all white), and beat them, some to death.

44 Angelenos were murdered that day.

Repeat after me - FORTY-FOUR ANGELENOS WERE MURDERED due to their race. Absolute fact.

Meanwhile, the looters destroyed stores that provided food, and clothing, and electronics, and jobs to Los Angeles. Sick *******. Oh, right, they were "protesting" the verdict.

**** that. Lying thieves stealing **** because they are lying thieves.

triptych-riots-looting_custom-f077fdac39f7e16b70946f3bdceef4ed16b93932-s1000-c85.jpg

0430_nws_ldn-l-la-riots-race-06.jpg

riots14.jpg

Looters-line-up-to-get-in-as-others-exit-the-door-of-the-Thrifty-Drugstore-the-day-after-the-Rodney-King-verdict.-LA-Times.png

526445156.jpg

Meanwhile, the Algonquin Round Table that was the looters attacked, beat, and murdered based on race.

Ebz2Oe.gif

Poor guy was just trying to do a day's work. Of course, the (D)umbfucks forget, or ignore, the fact that Maxine Waters hugged one of the assailant's mothers to offer support.

Hugged the mother of the disgusting, vile, contemptible assailant TO OFFER SUPPORT. Jesus-Christ-on-a-napkin, can you imagine the reaction if a (R) hugged the mother of that guy who killed the woman in Charlottesville "to offer support"???

I realized that race was a never-ending excuse for far too many, and a ticket to steal, and beat, and murder, while claiming VICTIMHOOD.

The good news? Eventually, the LAPD finally started arresting the garbage. I made a court appearance months after the riots - probably late-summer of 1992 - and after handling my matter, was walking by another department in the same courthouse. This courthouse - San Fernando - combined civil and criminal cases in the same court, unlike the Central District and the Criminal Courts Building downtown.

Anyway, I noticed a ****-ton of defendants in the audience chairs and spilling out into the hallway. I heard the judge addressing one of the defendants - all of whom were looters. It was "looter day" in court. Nice. No appointments for a bit, so I walk up the aisle, to the area where attorneys sit. (It's past the bar/railing - hence the term, "passing the bar.") The defendant woman was sobbing, saying she had lost her receipts, blah-*******-blah. Beautiful. Judge told her, "You were arrested with a bunch of property you stole. Police inspected your home, found a lot of brand new goods. Prove you bought them."

Bwaaah, boo-*******-hoo, "I lost the receipts." Too bad. The police took the **** out of her (probably Section 8) home. Set a trial date for the looting. Awesome day. Enjoyed it completely.

The Reginald Denny beating is why I will not stop for rioters blocking roads. For one I value my life more than I value theirs and for two as a fuel hauler I refuse to give them an 8,000 gallon Molotov Cocktail.

That whole time period was scary as Hell. I thought the world was ending back then. The Reginald Denny incident made me sick to my stomach. As a college student at the time, I wanted to do something, but living in Pittsburgh, was too damn far to LA. As far as Rodney King, I thought it was a terrible situation that the police was definitely wrong, but King also was no saint. It gave a lot of people a reason to be criminals, whether it was out of frustration or just for the sheer opportunity, it was an unsettling time.

What's really sad, 25 years later, not much has changed. People are still looting, lashing out, using extreme violence and race tensions are at an all-time high. No, Rodney, it seems we can't get along.

Your coffee makes you racist!

Pumpkin Spice Lattes fund 'white supremacy' in Trump White House, according to feminist group

"Pumpkin spice just doesn't taste as good when you add a shot of racism," a feminist leader explained as the fall flavor began to pop up in coffee shops around the country. This is a shockingly weird claim, but it shouldn't be surprising.

Now, a feminist nonprofit is running a campaign to convince festive imbibers of Pumpkin Spice Lattes they're unknowingly boosting the cause of white supremacy.

A social media post from the group informed readers: "That favorite fall drink of yours is funding rent payments to white supremacy."

Given the severity of the campaign's language, one may assume profits from sales of Starbucks' beloved PSLs are being surreptitiously redirected to the Klan or neo-Nazi groups.

In fact, UltraViolet's actual complaint is that a couple of Starbucks' 24,000 locations happen to be in properties owned by the Trump Organization.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...e-according-to-feminist-group/article/2634193

Your coffee makes you racist!

Pumpkin Spice Lattes fund 'white supremacy' in Trump White House, according to feminist group

"Pumpkin spice just doesn't taste as good when you add a shot of racism," a feminist leader explained as the fall flavor began to pop up in coffee shops around the country.

Hey, Liberal ... two words: DONALD TRUMP

tumblr_om74jnRXky1v230yto1_500.gif

Music video showing rapper HANGING a white child

The rapper can be seen leading a black child and white child up to a swinging noose in a blacked out room.

The rapper, born Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy, can then be seen slipping the noose over the white boy's head.

He then pulls a rope and the boy is raised into the air as his legs can be seen twitching as he his lynched.

lynch.png

lynch4.png

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/44576...usic-video-showing-him-hanging-a-white-child/

--------------------

It;s OK when they do it

but hey! no banana peels!

Music video showing rapper HANGING a white child

The rapper can be seen leading a black child and white child up to a swinging noose in a blacked out room.

The rapper, born Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy, can then be seen slipping the noose over the white boy's head.

He then pulls a rope and the boy is raised into the air as his legs can be seen twitching as he his lynched.

lynch.png

lynch4.png

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/44576...usic-video-showing-him-hanging-a-white-child/

--------------------

It;s OK when they do it

but hey! no banana peels!

Is that a real lynching dumbass?

We know who does ACTUALL lynching.

So you're ******* fine with it because it's fake? Jesus Christ just when I think you can't become any more disgusting. You make me sick to my stomach.

Oh and go **** yourself.

well, this rapper will get his 15 minutes. Congrats!

More than that after some black kids get the idea to lynch a white kid in the next few weeks. And they won't get charged with a hate crime.

so, if a southern rock band re-creates the JFKennedy assassination, but with BO in the back seat, is it still considered art?

I don't need reminders that certain things are terrible and appalling. Like you said RB, giving any kids, white, black or yellow that idea is dangerous.

well, this rapper will get his 15 minutes.

He'll get more than that - the ****** is going to prison

No wonder its Effie defending this pregnant-woman beating piece of **** thug.

99c7a81c.jpg

Reported Victim Details Grim Pattern of Abuse in Testimony

Last October, prosecutors charged him with aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, domestic battery by strangulation, false imprisonment, and witness-tampering.

If convicted on all four counts, XXXTentacion could face substantial prison time. He has pleaded not guilty. He has also denied the charges in various interviews, saying the woman was attacked by someone else and wasn’t pregnant, among other contentions. A trial is set to begin on October 5.

XXXTentacion head-butted her, punched her, stomped on her, and put her in the bathtub, where he continued hitting and kicking her. “He also wanted to cut out my tongue because I was singing the song,” she said. She tried to run away down the street. He tackled her, causing her head to hit the pavement. She suffered black eyes, a lump on the back of her head, scratch marks, and bruises, including a large bruise on her ankle where he stomped her.

https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxt...m-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/

1. Not one word of criticism for a grotesque, horrendous, ****** video showing a white child being murdered. Check.
2. An embarrassing spelling error. Check.

Yep, the checklist shows that the racist, ignorant **** known as elftard wrote the ignorant ****.

He'll get more than that - the ****** is going to prison

No wonder its Effie defending this pregnant-woman beating piece of **** thug.

99c7a81c.jpg

Reported Victim Details Grim Pattern of Abuse in Testimony

Last October, prosecutors charged him with aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, domestic battery by strangulation, false imprisonment, and witness-tampering.

If convicted on all four counts, XXXTentacion could face substantial prison time. He has pleaded not guilty. He has also denied the charges in various interviews, saying the woman was attacked by someone else and wasn’t pregnant, among other contentions. A trial is set to begin on October 5.

XXXTentacion head-butted her, punched her, stomped on her, and put her in the bathtub, where he continued hitting and kicking her. “He also wanted to cut out my tongue because I was singing the song,” she said. She tried to run away down the street. He tackled her, causing her head to hit the pavement. She suffered black eyes, a lump on the back of her head, scratch marks, and bruises, including a large bruise on her ankle where he stomped her.

https://pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxt...m-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/

I stand before you, accused, guilty :)

I listen to a lot of rap. Have since I grew up listening to R&B, then learned to love Public Enemy in the 80s and 90s which morphed into a love of all things Rap (stood front row at
PE concert, got to shake Flava Flav's hand and touch the clock). I mostly stick with old school now, but my HS Senior exposes me to new Rap. Many of these rappers distribute their music quickly threw new outlets you and I have never heard of. He pointed me to XXXTentacion. He likes his new album 17.

He turned me on to this song, which...I still play at times. Disturbing as ****. Really. But I love LOVE the beat. I found the no-lyrics, music only version and have made sports videos to it, etc.

But yeah...I knew from reading up on him, this guy is a sick ****. Musically talented, but it appears he has a short life span in front of him the way he lives.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/75GPsmB58sA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What parent lets their kid participate in this?

What parent lets their kid participate in this?

I was thinking the same thing. I often think when I see infants/babies in shows/movies - who gives up their baby to be on screen? Like, how does that happen...how do they find the babies and willing parents? Same thing here...who says "sure, pretend hang my kid in a video the world will see?

Seriously?

I was thinking the same thing. I often think when I see infants/babies in shows/movies - who gives up their baby to be on screen? Like, how does that happen...how do they find the babies and willing parents? Same thing here...who says "sure, pretend hang my kid in a video the world will see?

Seriously?

Crack Ho Mamas looking for their next high!

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

You people are so easily triggered. It's only a music video and it's fake, for crying out loud. It's art. Suck it up, you pansies!

their white privilege is showing