• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hilary not healthy?

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
"The first of her three blood clots happened in 1998 whilst she was campaigning for her husband Bill to get his second term as President in the face of possible impeachment over the Lewinsky scandal."

If Hillary was campaigning for Bill in 1998, then she was more ****** up than anybody suspected.

Everything about Hillary is a fraud.

dr-milton-wolf-tweet-2.jpg

hillary-clinton-medical-letter-lies.jpg

Those people are fools. In this day and age do they not think people will not check.

Not if someone is set to be the FFP.....we can't have ANYONE destroy that narrative.

"The first of her three blood clots happened in 1998 whilst she was campaigning for her husband Bill to get his second term as President in the face of possible impeachment over the Lewinsky scandal."

If Hillary was campaigning for Bill in 1998, then she was more ****** up than anybody suspected.

Good catch.

Here's strong evidence leaning towards Parkinson's. And this was before her 9/11 faint. Warning: you will hear Hillary's nausea-inducing voice. Oh, and this guy is going to kill himself with 2 shots to the back of the head.

Her health appearance during the debates is the only viewpoint most Americans will consider.

Her health appearance during the debates is the only viewpoint most Americans will consider.

Once again, you're flat out wrong. Especially at this point. Her health is now becoming a major issue most Americans will have to consider, beyond appearance, because it's been forced into the discussion THANK GOD by the video and her countless on camera health-related gaffes.

Actually most would probably prefer Kaine over Hillary and Trump, so any bad health for her, might be a plus for the Dems.

meanwhile, as Collapsing Hillary stumbles, Trump gets a clean bill of health.

CsZvo9tWAAAVHQt.jpg

Donald Trump Takes Dig At Hillary Clinton’s Health

Huffington Post

WASHINGTON ― Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump took a shot at the controversy surrounding Hillary Clinton’s health problems at a rally in Ohio on Wednesday night.

“I don’t know, folks, you think Hillary would be able to stand up here for an hour and do this? I don’t know. I don’t think so,” Trump said, after referring to the “hot” temperature in the room.

CsWzAZNWEAgVy82.jpg

Trump said he hopes Clinton recovers from her pneumonia, which led to her nearly collapsing during a Sept. 11 remembrance event in New York over the weekend after she became “overheated.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-health_us_57d9c973e4b04a1497b267f5

------------------------

American loves a winner, especially one that can stand upright on their own two feet for more than 15 min without collapsing.

Last edited:
OK, this is the third time I have seen this story. If it's bullshit, I'm sure someone on here will tell me so pretty dang quick.

The thick plottens….

Could this be? Very interesting, and I’m sure easily traced.

Is Chelsea's Apartment a Licensed Medical Facility?

A Presidential candidate collapses at a ceremony in NYC...and is shoved, unconscious, by SS into a van like a side of beef and rushed off...not to one of the many world-class hospitals and clinics nearby...but to her daughter's $11M apartment.
Sound odd? It did to me.
So I looked up a bit about Chelsea's new apt.: THE WHITMAN, 21 EAST 26TH STREET, 4 - FLATIRON DISTRICT, NEW YORK
Real estate listing on her apartment:
http://www.elliman.com/new- york-city/the-whitman-21-east- 26-street-4-manhattan-uehbvqr
I discovered that it exactly shares an address with:
METROCARE HOME SERVICES, INC. 21 East 26th Street, 4th Fl New York, NY 10010
SAME address..SAME Floor...only One Apt. per floor.

For a woman very secretive about her ambiguous medical conditions...whom avoids hospitals like the plague, it occurred to me that when the Clinton's bought this incredibly expensive apt. for their daughter in 2013...they may have also purchased it with the intent of using it as a secret private medical treatment facility for Hillary to use during her anticipated campaign.
To the press...it would only appear Hillary was just dropping in for a visit with her daughter...when, in reality, she is receiving medical treatment and controlled substances from private physicians and private pharmacists...on private property (no need for disclosure).
If so, Chelsea's apt. served it's secret purpose flawlessly this Sunday.
It makes sense that to establish a clandestine medical treatment facility in a residential apartment--one which is legally compliant with the controlled substances dispensing/stocking/delivery & shipping requirements...and one which is able to legally supply and treat a private patient with the drugs needed, one would also have to register the address as a medical treatment facility.
In this case, I would assume the Clinton Foundation would be the controlling entity.
A staff (and private) doctor or pharmacist would then be employed (Hillary has two) to legally treat the patient, practice medicine within the confines of the private residence...and dispense drugs to that private patient without any disclosure.
This sham medical facility, while legally registered as a public care facility...would also have to be closed to the public in order to operate without any disclosure.
THIS is exactly what appears to be taking place at 21 East 26th Street, 4th Fl., New York, NY.
Comments?
State website:
https://profiles.health.ny. gov/home_care
Listed on Yelp:
Metrocare Home Services - Flatiron - New York, NY

And..........yes I did try.

The only thing that matters to most Democrat voters is the agenda. As long as Hildebeast draws breath and can summon the strength to sign executive orders with Huma guiding her hand, it's all good.
She'll have to be drugged up more than Elvis to get through the debates. This ought to be good.

According to anonymous, the new dnc hacks being released say Rodham Clinton suffers from cavernous sinus thrombosis... Whatever that is

Tibs would hit it, he's in love yaknow

16qmpu.jpg

According to anonymous, the new dnc hacks being released say Rodham Clinton suffers from cavernous sinus thrombosis... Whatever that is

Cavernous sinus thrombosis
Cavernous sinus thrombosis is the formation of a blood clot within the cavernous sinus, a cavity at the base of the brain which drains deoxygenated blood from the brain back to the heart. The cause is usually from a spreading infection in the nose, sinuses, ears, or teeth. Staphylococcus aureus and Streptococcus are often the associated bacteria. Cavernous sinus thrombosis symptoms include: decrease or loss of vision, chemosis, exophthalmos, headaches, and paralysis of the cranial nerves which course through the cavernous sinus. This infection is life-threatening and requires immediate treatment, which usually includes antibiotics and sometimes surgical drainage

She has her hand in the anti Parkinson's clinch. Otherwise she'd have involuntary jazz fingers. Same as when she frequently has her thumb on top of the middle knuckle of her index finger while making a half-assed fist and trying to point.