• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hilary not healthy?

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
Disagree. She's the most power-hungry person ever on the planet. She wants to run things so bad it's indescribable. Beware of people whose goal in life is to have power over other people.
Bill isn't pushing her, she's been pushing him for 40 years so she could ride along.

I was being sarcastic, my friend.

Maybe you're thinking of 2014?

Trump could really help the vets if he finally caves in and discloses his tax returns. Come on Trump, what do you have to hide? Do the right thing.

Will Trump Release His Tax Returns? Billionaire Pledges Up to $5 Million for Veterans if So
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/14/us/politics/linkedin-hoffman-trump-tax-returns-veterans.html?_r=0

Yea, ****. 2014. Maybe she did, but I know that would be more interesting I would think then the latest return when she knew she would be in campaign mode.

Why you ******* letting Tibs take over another thread?
Sorry man, I'll butt out. Didn't mean to steer the ship off course. Please proceed.

Yep, since the 2016 filing was for the 2015 tax year.

Let's not lose the point even though I screwed up the years. I think the Clinton's 2014 return would be a more honest look at their finances than 2015. Most presidential candidates adjust their financial situation during the year they are running because they think it will be more palatable for the regular people.

Now, how do I know this? During Harry Reid's lie about Romney not paying his taxes in 2012 he also called for Romney to release prior years returns, using the argument I just stated.

It serves no purpose for Trump to release his returns. I don't give a ****. He loses the minute he releases them and he knows it. The Clinton campaign and the press will highlight any negative in them, an example being he either makes too much money or not enough.

Disagree. She's the most power-hungry person ever on the planet. She wants to run things so bad it's indescribable. Beware of people whose goal in life is to have power over other people.
Bill isn't pushing her, she's been pushing him for 40 years so she could ride along.

Exactly. Bill never makes president without her pushing and pushing. She is a power hungry scum.

Sorry man, I'll butt out. Didn't mean to steer the ship off course. Please proceed.

Why, thank U

oops - Not the Onion

BAD TIMING: Hillary Clinton to Appear in October Issue of ‘Women’s Health’ Magazine

Hillary Clinton suffered a serious health scare over the weekend, collapsing at a 9/11 anniversary event in Manhattan. We later learned she had been diagnosed with pneumonia and was canceling a number of events after being advised by her doctor to get some rest.

In light of these events, it’s a little awkward that Hillary will be featured in next month’s issue of Women’s Health magazine!

https://twitter.com/heatstreet/status/775867435035553793

--------------------------------

hillary911.jpg

Why would she be in Women's Health when she isn't a woman?

People have had enough of her LIES

Less Than HALF Of US Voters Trust Hillary Clinton’s Claim Pneumonia Is Cause Of Ill-Health

In a YouGov opinion poll, only 45 per cent said they believed the Democratic candidate’s explanation for her ill-health, with 46 per cent of those asked insisting they did not trust the politician’s answer.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...n-health-collapse-pneumonia-YouGov-poll-trust

----------------------------------

CsSGypqUMAAiKh_.jpg

HIllary and her team have had the pneumonia excuse ready to use for months. Her health is worse than that but for Hillary, it's all about her. She just wants to win even if it will hurt the American people. That's just who she is and what she does. She has proven that time and time and time again.

Next they'll say it's a spinal issue like a disc problem that requires surgery, but she's powering through it.

Hillary collapse coverage reveals absurdity of biased media

hillaryshealth.jpg

It is said that history turns on small hinges, and now maybe the presidential race does, too. For hinges don’t get much smaller than the 20-second video of Hillary Clinton collapsing and being lifted into her security *vehicle.

Without it, Americans would still be clueless about Clinton’s serious health issues. Because of it, she was forced to admit she has pneumonia.

Because they were scooped by the video, an army of journalists is now under pressure to report facts instead of covering them up.

Most important, voters got fresh proof that Clinton’s first instinct is to lie, and then lie again.

http://nypost.com/2016/09/14/hillary-collapse-coverage-reveals-absurdity-of-biased-media/

Everyone has compared how they carried her Uncle Bernie style into the van, but she was also propped up against the baricade while waiting for it.

Has anyone with a MD speculated what she might have that would cause such symptoms?

I'm not a doctor but I think it's Parkinson's. They probably gave her a shot at fug Chelsea's apartment. That's why she seemed fine an hour later. Pneumonia is just another lie that they've had in their back pocket to throw out in a situation like this. They'll never release her medical records.

I'm going with some type of neurological disorder as well. She is having seizures and dropping like a rock or having her head bob around . I'm hoping she drops in one of her trump debates. No hiding then.

There was one doctor that said the rigidity and spacisity show something far worse than dehydration or anything from pneumonia. He thinks it's neurological of some sort.

Just let her stay in play. Nothing I want more than to see her squirm in debates and to see the Concession Speech on a certain evening in November.

That said, there is nothing healthy about her. Her karma and pathological lies are catching up and it's eating her alive.

Hillary Clinton ‘Could Barely Climb The Podium Steps'

Screen-Shot-2016-09-14-at-9.48.38-AM.png

Next they'll say it's a spinal issue like a disc problem that requires surgery, but she's powering through it.

nah, she jus got a touch of the coughin’ pneumonia parkinson flu

Bill Clinton says Hillary just has 'the flu'

"I just talked to her, she's feeling great. I think she'll be back out there tomorrow."

"It's a crazy time we live in, you know, when people think there's something unusual about getting the flu," Clinton said.

"Last time I checked, millions of people are getting it every year."

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/confusion-bill-clinton-says-hillary-flu/

There was one doctor that said the rigidity and spacisity show something far worse than dehydration or anything from pneumonia. He thinks it's neurological of some sort.

Time and time again she goes into hiding because she needs "rest." How is she going to be able to do that as president?

Even with all the vacations our president takes, it won't be enough for her to constantly needing 3-4 days of rest. It's not going to work.

Lewy body dementia or advanced Parkinsons

The skeletons are clattering out from the closet

The first Clinton health cover-up revealed

Doctor tells how Hillary kept blood clot SECRET from her staff - and had nurse travel with her in plain clothes to administer drugs

Hillary Clinton allowed her staff to mistakenly think that she had a pulled muscle rather than tell them she had a blood clot in 1998.

The Democratic Presidential candidate, who was First Lady at the time, did not correct White House staffers when they assumed the problem with her right leg was due to over exercising.

According to Clinton's doctor at the time, Connie Mariano, 'very few' people knew the truth and her boss refused to take time of the campaign trail for her husband's re-election.

Instead a nurse came with her to check on her condition and administer drugs if needed but nobody outside of her Secret Service detail was told who she was.

The first of her three blood clots happened in 1998 whilst she was campaigning for her husband Bill to get his second term as President in the face of possible impeachment over the Lewinsky scandal.

Clinton takes a daily blood thinning medication for her deep vein thrombosis.

This year while campaigning for the Presidency Clinton has suffered numerous coughing fits.

The most serious was on September 5 at a rally in Cleveland, Ohio, where she had to pause and drink some water; it appears she was already suffering from pneumonia by that point.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...se-travel-plain-clothes-administer-drugs.html

-----------------------------

She couldn't tell the truth if she tried now

Last edited: