• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary, Black people all look alike

The media will not put Hillary in a bad light. This will not be broadcast.

Wow. Just wow.

It was a joke imo.... and in the new world jokes are no longer permitted. but in all fairness, yes if trump made said joke there would be marches and protests everywhere

It was a joke imo.... and in the new world jokes are no longer permitted. but in all fairness, yes if trump made said joke there would be marches and protests everywhere
I agree with this. She said it tongue in cheek. Not a big deal, and should not be treated like one. On the other hand, if PDJT said it, there would be 24/7 media blow up for weeks. Left wing hypocrisy on parade.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

I agree with this. She said it tongue in cheek. Not a big deal, and should not be treated like one. On the other hand, if PDJT said it, there would be 24/7 media blow up for weeks. Left wing hypocrisy on parade.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

That's why I said Wow.....just wow. The hypocrisy of it all.

Tucker talked about it last night. Holy hell, if Trump had said that the world would end. Hillary said it, so it won't even be whispered by CNN.

This is why when the reports ask a question in a live setting, the Republicans should factual pivot and say we are for unity unlike say Hillary Clinton who recently said all black people look alike.

This is why when the reports ask a question in a live setting, the Republicans should factual pivot and say we are for unity unlike say Hillary Clinton who recently said all black people look alike.

I think the Dims are for eunechy.

Nothing offensive about that, other than the implied superior racial sensibilities. Classic lib slam. My favorite part was this "..the reason why people feel more comfortable where they are taken in.." in reference to the democrat party. Those people love to be taken in by the dems.

She's repulsive from head to toe. Everything from that fake *** laugh,smile and stupid leftist elite horseshit it covers

Last edited:
When she busted out the hot sauce and southern twang a couple years ago I wanted to throw up. She is repulsive from head to toe. I think many in her own party feel the exact same way.

When she busted out the hot sauce and southern twang a couple years ago I wanted to throw up. She is repulsive from head to toe. I think many in her own party feel the exact same way.

check your gag reflex -

check your gag reflex -

God, I remember that. I thought she was miming and joking, thought that the fake intonation was rude, but then realized that SHE MEANT IT. Unbelievable. I cannot fathom any politician faking an ethnic characteristic and not being run out of the political process ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Elizabeth_Warren_Land_O_Fakes.jpg

Never mind ...

How many times per hour was this aired on CNN?

How many times per hour was this aired on CNN?

Never got a sniff. But if Trump had said it then it would be nonstop outrage for a month. Fake News MSM = the enemy of we the people. **** ‘em.

Never got a sniff. But if Trump had said it then it would be nonstop outrage for a month. Fake News MSM = the enemy of we the people. **** ‘em.

And Joe Donnelly from over in your parts, he says he has minority staffers BUT they've done very well. I wonder if some of these liberal idiots realize how racist they actually are.

And Joe Donnelly from over in your parts, he says he has minority staffers BUT they've done very well. I wonder if some of these liberal idiots realize how racist they actually are.

I actually watched that debate. When he said that I cringed. Couldn't believe it. He was toast anyway because he voted for Obamacare, against the tax cuts and against Kavanaugh. That was the final nail in the coffin.

check your gag reflex -

That was the most insulting, demeaning thing I had ever heard a candidate say/do. Yet the blacks in that church ate it up and LOVED it. Do they even know what racism is?

Racism is being white. It doesn't matter what you say or what you do, if you are white then you are racist. - Libtards

Self hating Liberal White guilters are exempt from being racists. But only if they REALLY REALLY hate themselves and their race. White Conservatives, no matter their stance on anything are automatically equivalent to Klansmen to your modern day Liberal. Of course unhinged people who are completely out of touch with reality often make stupid comparisons. It comes with the territory.

Self hating Liberal White guilters are exempt from being racists. But only if they REALLY REALLY hate themselves and their race. White Conservatives, no matter their stance on anything are automatically equivalent to Klansmen to your modern day Liberal. Of course unhinged people who are completely out of touch with reality often make stupid comparisons. It comes with the territory.

add in being older than 40 and cis-gendered and you have some triggers

Racism is being white. It doesn't matter what you say or what you do, if you are white then you are racist. - Libtards
For clarity, white non-democrats. Democrats cannot be racists. ******* Robert Byrd wasn't a racist by their standards.