• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hillary clinton could lose the election because millennials don’t like her

Spike

Reaction score
Polls show how young Gary Johnson and Jill Stein supporters could hand Donald Trump the White House.

The numbers for Clinton look inescapably grim. A G.W.U. Battleground poll taken in September found that only 22 percent of voters between the ages of 18 and 34 believe that Clinton “says what she believes,” and only 38 percent believes she is “honest and trustworthy.”

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/09/hillary-clinton-millennial-voters

------------------------------------

Gary Johnson taking votes from Hillary, drops 10 points among millennials

Harvard University reports Thursday that millennial voters are turning away from Democrat Hillary Clinton, registering a 10-point drop in support for her, while those that back Republican Donald Trump are showing sky high enthusiasm and passion for their guy.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/h...-10-points-among-millennials/article/2596472#!

--------------------------------

and then there's this

Florida Crowd Laughs At Charlie Crist Claim Hillary Clinton Is ‘Honest’

There's absolutely nothing to like about her whatsoever . She's a criminal,a liar and completely deplorable.

Hillary buses in High School Students to fill her rally

This chick reporter is awesome!

There's absolutely nothing to like about her whatsoever . She's a criminal,a liar and completely deplorable.

Texas parade features Hillary, Obama together in prison cell

Hillary-Obama-Texas-parade-prison.jpg

Attendees of the recent Tri-State Parade in Amarillo, Texas are crying racism over a float depicting President Obama and Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in a cage.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/texas-parade-features-hillary-obama-together-prison-cell/

------------------------

Outrage! ha ha

Women thought to be a strong point of Hillary Clinton's are not backing her the way she and the " experts " told us.

Maybe that's because women don't like to be lied to and change their minds more often.

Trump is more upbeat for the young-ins

Women thought to be a strong point of Hillary Clinton's are not backing her the way she and the " experts " told us.

Maybe that's because women don't like to be lied to and change their minds more often.

That and she reminds millenials of their mothers. And many men of their ex-wives.

COLLAPSE! Hillary Clinton Drops 19 POINTS with Millennial Voters in ONE MONTH

Cs1cBfLVYAA8T_I.jpg

That and she reminds millenials of their mothers. And many men of their ex-wives.

My mother is honorable, sweet, and the most awesome person ever. In no way, shape, or form does Hillary remind me of her.

My mother is honorable, sweet, and the most awesome person ever. In no way, shape, or form does Hillary remind me of her.

Pssst....you're not a millenial.

Pssst....you're not a millenial.

I misread your quote....lol. That being said....moms of millenials aren't that much older than I am....am I gonna look like Hillary in a few years????

There's also that other problem. Nobody likes her.

This is the issue with someone who has burned as many bridges as she has....
Stronger together Mrs Clinton? Well maybe you shouldnt have basically eviscerated Bernie's supporters this election, or fought a dragged out mud slinging battle with Obama last time around when it was obvious he, not you, was the people's choice.....
Maybe you shouldnt have called out the other party's voters time and again as scum, finally making it a part of a publicspeech that blew up in your face
Maybe you shouldnt have told all the union and coal workers basically that you were closing their entire industry down in this country
Maybe you shouldnt have sided time and again with other countries over this one taking kickbacks and doing favors for countries who take advantage ad despise us..

Frankly the issue is at this point outside of the people who would vote hillary because of her name not her actions and people who absolutely hate and fear trump, there is no one voting for her... The two biggest issues showing up in the polls in the Democratic Primary were national security and job security, two things she flubbs over and over again.

She alienated the far left and younger voters, she alienated the Obama voters, she is despised by the far right. She alienated all the middle class workers that make up the swing vote. She basically has pinned her hopes on latinos and the african american vote, and that isnt a relaible voter block.

What it comes down to is that while both have a rabid loyalists, and the overall polls seem close, but who is actually getting their voters to the booths? there is nothing Hillary has done or said to energize her voters to come out... and now she is bedridden and hiding....

She's steady losing not just millennials but her base is steady getting tired of her crooked ways. ( please excuse me if this is a repeat )

Exclusive: Hillary Clinton Campaign Systematically Overcharging Poorest Donors
Wells Fargo fraud department inundated with calls from low-income Clinton supporters reporting repeated unauthorized charges.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign is stealing from her poorest supporters by purposefully and repeatedly overcharging them after they make what’s supposed to be a one-time small donation through her official campaign website, multiple sources tell the Observer.

The overcharges are occurring so often that the fraud department at one of the nation’s biggest banks receives up to 100 phone calls a day from Clinton’s small donors asking for refunds for unauthorized charges to their bankcards made by Clinton’s campaign.

Roger, who is an attorney, told the Observer that he called the Clinton campaign dozens of times in April and early May in an attempt to resolve the issue. “It took me at least 40 to 50 phone calls to the campaign office before I finally got ahold of someone,” Roger said. “After I got a campaign worker on the phone, she said they would stop making the charges.”

Incredibly, the very next day, Carol’s card was charged yet again and the campaign had never reversed the initial fraudulent charges. “I was told they would stop charging my mother’s card but they never stopped.” He added that he knows his mother did not sign up for recurring payments. “She’s very good with the internet so I know she only made a one-time payment.” Roger also pointed out that even if his mother mistakenly signed up for recurring monthly payments then she should’ve been charged for the same amount of money each month, not multiple charges for varying amounts on the same day or in the same month. Furthermore, Roger said that after the campaign was made aware of this situation, the charges should’ve stopped but they never did.
http://observer.com/2016/09/exclusi...n-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

CpYS8zR.jpg

Give money and or your banking info to a Crook, what does one expect?

She's steady losing not just millennials but her base is steady getting tired of her crooked ways. ( please excuse me if this is a repeat )

Wells Fargo fraud department inundated with calls from low-income Clinton supporters reporting repeated unauthorized charges.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign is stealing from her poorest supporters by purposefully and repeatedly overcharging them after they make what’s supposed to be a one-time small donation through her official campaign website, multiple sources tell the Observer.

The overcharges are occurring so often that the fraud department at one of the nation’s biggest banks receives up to 100 phone calls a day from Clinton’s small donors asking for refunds for unauthorized charges to their bankcards made by Clinton’s campaign.

Roger, who is an attorney, told the Observer that he called the Clinton campaign dozens of times in April and early May in an attempt to resolve the issue. “It took me at least 40 to 50 phone calls to the campaign office before I finally got ahold of someone,” Roger said. “After I got a campaign worker on the phone, she said they would stop making the charges.”

Incredibly, the very next day, Carol’s card was charged yet again and the campaign had never reversed the initial fraudulent charges. “I was told they would stop charging my mother’s card but they never stopped.” He added that he knows his mother did not sign up for recurring payments. “She’s very good with the internet so I know she only made a one-time payment.” Roger also pointed out that even if his mother mistakenly signed up for recurring monthly payments then she should’ve been charged for the same amount of money each month, not multiple charges for varying amounts on the same day or in the same month. Furthermore, Roger said that after the campaign was made aware of this situation, the charges should’ve stopped but they never did.
http://observer.com/2016/09/exclusi...n-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

CpYS8zR.jpg

People are just picking up on this now but its become common practice in recent years... a politician makes a zillion fraudulent charges on a small scale, most get refunded and cancelled, but they still can not report than and instead use under the table money to replace it and better yet it inflates their small donation numbers too

Hah, you're late to the party, Chip!!

http://www.steelernation.com/forum/showthread.php?7327-The-Crooked-Hillary-Thread/page23

I misread your quote....lol. That being said....moms of millenials aren't that much older than I am....am I gonna look like Hillary in a few years????

Not if you keep your weight down.

There's also that other problem. Nobody likes her.

Most millenials I think would like to have a decent job and move out of mom and dad's basement. Hildebeast openly represents more of the same, which is slow job growth and stagnant wages in most of the country. At least Trump talks about improving the economy. Gonna be great! Yuge! Hildebeast is forced to defend Bomma's record and talk about how great things have been and most millenials are saying "WTF?"

Last edited:
Most millenials I think would like to have a decent job and move out of mom and dad's basement. Hildebeast openly represents more of the same, which is slow job growth and stagnant wages in most of the country. At least Trump talks about improving the economy. Gonna be great! Yuge! Hildebeast is forced to defend Bomma's record and talk about how great things have been and most millenials are saying "WTF?"

This ^^

Reagan did very well with young voters in 1980, and was even with Carter among voters 18-29, including me, in large part because we wondered what the hell the economy would look like with another four years of Jimmy Carter.