• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hollywood sucks ***

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
So, the boy is off to a sleepover birthday party. The wife says let's watch a movie tonight. So we look.............we have Netflix and On Demand.

It is all ****. No thank you.

So, the boy is off to a sleepover birthday party. The wife says let's watch a movie tonight. So we look.............we have Netflix and On Demand.

Three Identical People. Incredible story, interesting and disturbing and very critical of some elitist liberals.

Last edited:
Most of it is. Just ****** overpriced garbage. To top it off now that they're all political and venomous asshats. I feel even less compelled to invest my time or money in them.

"Bread And Tulips".* Italian movie, if it's available online. Might be on Youtube as well for a fee. Romantic comedy, it's great, just make sure there are subtitles.

* In Italian it's called "Pane e Tulipani".

Hollywood has been garbage for many years. Would rather play checkers.

just watch/rewatch the Highlander and enjoy. There can be only one!!

In other news, water is wet.....

I would drop Netflix if the rest of the family wasn't hooked on some of their original series. Netflix hires the Obamas and their first project is an anti-Trump movie. They are practically begging to lose half of their subscribers.

I hardly ever watch an actual movie on Netflix or Prime. Almost always series. Tons of good series both

Netflix hires the Obamas and their first project is an anti-Trump movie. They are practically begging to lose half of their subscribers.

They're delusional. They believe that most of the county thinks like them.

This board more reflects the ratio of libtards to good guys in this country....or am I being delusional? Lol.

I hardly ever watch an actual movie on Netflix or Prime. Almost always series. Tons of good series both

Jack Ryan, Justified, and Bosch on prime. Dropped netflix when they put Susan Rice on their board of directors. Gonna suck when Stranger Things comes back but...I'll probably borrow friend's login for that.

Because I just recently joined the ranks of retired folks, I have more free time. Scrolled through every movie channel on Direct TV last night and found bupkis, how many times can you watch Taken?

Need to give them a call, because I'm giving them way too much money every month.

I hardly ever watch an actual movie on Netflix or Prime.

I knew you've been lying to us Ark, I knew it. Here's the damned proof!

I have no idea what this means. But thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Googles a wonderful thing. It’s a documentary about triplets seperated not long after birth who accidentally find each other 20 years later never knowing the others existed. They also find out some disturbing things about why they were seperated.

Googles a wonderful thing. It’s a documentary about triplets seperated not long after birth who accidentally find each other 20 years later never knowing the others existed. They also find out some disturbing things about why they were seperated.

Your disjointed sentence structure had me confused. But thanks for the suggestion. I will check it out, using Duck Duck Go. Google is evil.

Hollywood isn't really the same as in yesteryear, Netfilix, Amazon, etc... of the new content producers are producing
programs and movies all over the place.

If you want a funny series to watch, check out The Ranch. Has Sam Elliott and Ashton Kutcher. Elisha Cuthbert is in it as well.

Not a huge fan of Netflix, but I use it to watch old TV series. I always enjoyed Gotham, Star Trek Enterprise (T'Pau=hit), and some of the documentaries. There's a good documentary on the Eagles (band). At least there was, not sure if its still up.