• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How does this keep happening?

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
So this is a picture purported to be of the documents seized at Trump's residence. If that's the case, how does some schlub on Twitter have it? How is it all through the media? These leaks need to stop. It's dangerous and it's bullshit.

That said, if that is what was found at Trump's house, it's incredible. That stuff should have been turned over a long time ago.

What the Hell??? FBI leaking TS to social media? Sending this to my Rep ASAP.

The dems play the media like a fiddle.

We are lucky in that we get to see what a crumbling great nation looks like. Fun, huh?

Wait, did you hear that Trump was connected to something called Alpha Bank, a known Russian money-launderer?? It must be true - it was leaked by the FBI!!!

P.S. That is some ugly carpet, Donald. MDCGA - Make Donald's Carpet Great Again.

2A

interesting

So this is a picture purported to be of the documents seized at Trump's residence. If that's the case, how does some schlub on Twitter have it? How is it all through the media? These leaks need to stop. It's dangerous and it's bullshit.

That said, if that is what was found at Trump's house, it's incredible. That stuff should have been turned over a long time ago.

Lol. Time magazine bottom right

"Unsecured", like there isn't Secret Service all over his house 24/7/365.
I think I'll just pop into DT's basement and have a look around. Ya think I'd get far?