• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How the radical left and radical Islam find common ground

Spike

Reaction score
WASHINGTON - It seems counter-intuitive that ultra-leftists would find common ground with radical Islamists - the kind of people who automatically sentence homosexuals to death.

The Washington DC-based think tank Center for Security Policy (CSP) is highlighting why those forces that seem so far apart can come together and why some liberals cover up or excuse the violent acts of these jihadists.

What’s strange is these leftists will do it despite the fact that history shows that once radical Islamists gain power, they would likely wipe out their Leftist collaborators - it happened in revolutionary Iran.

“They’re the first to get their throats slit,” said Matthew Vadum at a CSP panel discussion based around his new book “Team Jihad: How Sharia Supremacists Collaborate with Leftists."

"Where you have ISIS throwing people off of roofs. Where in Iran you are not just imprisoned, but executed for being gay or just suspected of being gay,” stated the leader of the Log Cabin Republicans.

But left-leaning gays won’t call these Muslims out on it, even though ISIS and others would kill them if given the chance. Angelo can’t believe some gays won’t condemn such murderous forces.

“Especially those who seek to eradicate LGBT individuals from the face of the earth,” he said.

Vadum added, “Maybe the Left shouldn’t be attaching itself to these medieval totalitarian butchers who will kill them once they assume power."

Even in America, many refused at first to accept an ISIS wanna-be who killed 49 people at Orlando's Pulse nightclub.

“What else could it be when somebody goes into a gay nightclub and starts shooting people at random?” Vadum asked. "I’m guessing it wasn’t Methodists or Amishmen."

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/politic...cal-left-and-radical-islam-find-common-ground

-----------------------

Liberals hate America, that's why

51WGRMWB35L._SS500_.jpg

This baffles me. Always has. I mean, it doesn't completely surprise me that Tibselftardlodyte loves Muslims. But gays? What is the appeal? They know they would be slaughtered. They saw what happened in Orlando. And as stated, if ISIS ever assumed power, gays and the uber Left would be the first they go after and kill.

Can someone please explain to me why the Left loves these barbarians, forgives them, paves the way for them?

I'm not holding my breath waiting on a viable explanation.

The lust for power&control over people makes for strange bedfellows. The lefties would get gutted like deer in countries who implement sharia law. That's the funny part of it. Absolutely brutalized beyond words.

The lust for power&control over people makes for strange bedfellows. The lefties would get gutted like deer in countries who implement sharia law. That's the funny part of it. Absolutely brutalized beyond words.

And as they are being thrown off of buildings, would still show no realization of the truth as they scream "Boooosh!!!! Trump!!!!!!!!" plummeting to the ground.

And as they are being thrown off of buildings, would still show no realization of the truth as they scream "Boooosh!!!! Trump!!!!!!!!" plummeting to the ground.

Libs can't be seen agreeing with any Republican ideas, even if it kills them. So to speak. Or not.
How many times I gotta say this? Apart from their own self-interest, Libs will always side with 1) whoever is against America, 2) whoever is against Christians and Jews, and 3) whoever the darker-skinned people are.

Apart from their own self-interest, Libs will always side with 1) whoever is against America, 2) whoever is against Christians and Jews, and 3) whoever the darker-skinned people are.

Liberals will side, 100% of the time, with any dark-skinned person who professes a hatred of America and blames the Christians/ Jews for whatever silly-***, flaccid problem is bothering the dumbass, snowflake lefty at that moment.

Internet not free? Greedy white male Jews.
Latte taking too long to be served? Greedy white male capitalists, who are either Christian or Jew.
Get a parking ticket? Greedy white male capitalists, who are either Christian or Jew and out to punish da black man.
Groceries too expensive? Greedy white male capitalists, who are either Christian or Jew, or a combination, and hate "people of color" and Mexicans and women. In that order.

the left sees the immigrants as trying to escape oppression.
which, could be true.

however, when the videos and pictures show adult males of between 18-30 who do not appear to be malnutritioned or even having missed a single meal, and a token woman with child sparsely populating the mass, it's exceedingly difficult to accept the narrative.

If the left in general teams finds common ground with radical Islam, the entire USA is in some serious trouble.

the left sees the immigrants as trying to escape oppression.
which, could be true.
I think that's somewhat true, however they want to do the same things and live the same way as they did in the shithole country they just left, which is why it's a shithole. So somewhere there's a disconnect or they want to turn Europe into an Islamist state.

I think that's somewhat true, however they want to do the same things and live the same way as they did in the shithole country they just left, which is why it's a shithole. So somewhere there's a disconnect or they want to turn Europe into an Islamist state.

Ron you just described the Liberal emigration from California. They ruined the State are moving to other surrounding States where the taxes are low and laws better but then proceed to make it just like California.