• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How's that wall coming along?......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score

I told you Alt-Right idiots that no wall would be built .God makes the rules, and god is MONEY.

The money that needs to be made using cheap labor, or labor that otherwise wouldn't be available if not for exploited undocumented immigrants.

Suck on that Trumptards.

Nancy Pelosi says it's too high.

QNZIMbI.jpg

No particular target, just a cool quote....carry on.

I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded. — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 23, 2018

Yeah baby!

I doubt many in Congress are going to sit there and read a 2000 page bill. I know rand paul sent out some pics of him going through it, but i bet he is in the minority.

Trump may veto the bill, but then what? The govt will shut down and nothing will get accomplished yet again. I don't see anyway congress will go from 1.8billion for wall/ fence repairs to 25 billion for a new one. Besides i thought mexico was paying for the wall

I doubt many in Congress are going to sit there and read a 2000 page bill. I know rand paul sent out some pics of him going through it, but i bet he is in the minority.

Trump may veto the bill, but then what? The govt will shut down and nothing will get accomplished yet again. I don't see anyway congress will go from 1.8billion for wall/ fence repairs to 25 billion for a new one. Besides i thought mexico was paying for the wall

It doesn't matter what facts you give them they live in an alternative "reality"

They got conned by the most talentless con man in the history of the human race and they have chosen to continue the charade.

Dumpf even expressed his wanting to be like the Chinese leader and rule for life and they just blew it off with " He's just kidding!"

This is where these people live....imagine if Obama even hinted at something like that statement.......

They are hopelessly trapped till he is removed from power, which won't be long now.

It doesn't matter what facts you give them they live in an alternative "reality"

They got conned by the most talentless con man in the history of the human race and they have chosen to continue the charade.

Dumpf even expressed his wanting to be like the Chinese leader and rule for life and they just blew it off with " He's just kidding!"

This is where these people live....imagine if Obama even hinted at something like that statement.......

They are hopelessly trapped till he is removed from power, which won't be long now.

Never gets old. *NSFW* *NSFK*

I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded. — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 23, 2018

Yeah baby!

LOL!

Uh, no baby!

That wall aint happening with Ryan and Mitch running the show over there.

It took over a year, but I can finally say that Trump ****** up. He should have vetoed this horseshit bill. Let the government shut down, IDGAF. And Ryan and Mitch need to go. So does Sessions, **** him too.

It took over a year, but I can finally say that Trump ****** up. He should have vetoed this horseshit bill. Let the government shut down, IDGAF. And Ryan and Mitch need to go. So does Sessions, **** him too.

Well, he gave us tax cuts and the infrastructure projects he campaigned on.

Perhaps the wall is a term two type of thing when he doesn't; have to worry about being re-elected?

Or perhaps the Pentagon, with a larger than average budget could share shift some money to contract out the spending to build the wall?

Border security isn't just to keep illegals out that commit crimes. It also stops human trafficking and destructive drugs that destroy people.

Well, he gave us tax cuts and the infrastructure projects he campaigned on. Wow you are that wealthy coach? Congratulations. Infrastructure projects? Dems thank you as we've been wanting this for a long time.

Perhaps the wall is a term two type of thing when he doesn't; have to worry about being re-elected? Sure, he'll build it when he has......"more flexibility" LMAO

Or perhaps the Pentagon, with a larger than average budget could share shift some money to contract out the spending to build the wall? WHAT? You want to take money out of our servicemen/womens pockets? Shame on you Coach...

Border security isn't just to keep illegals out that commit crimes. It also stops human trafficking and destructive drugs that destroy people. Border Security is not an issue, even more so since undocumented immigrants commit crimes at a lower rate than the native population.

Too easy Coach. Do you sit there and type as you read off a memo Sean Hannity sent you? LMAO....too easy.

It's coming....

All aboard!

President Trump: Border wall construction will start on Monday

President Trump said Friday that construction of his promised border wall would start "immediately" after signing the omnibus spending bill, which included $1.6 billion in funding for the wall.

"We're going to be starting work literally on Monday," Trump said during an event Friday at the White House. "We have a lot of money coming to the border."

Trump had threatened earlier Friday to veto the spending bill Congress passed on Thursday because it did not include sufficient funding for the wall and because it omitted expiring protections for young, undocumented immigrants.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...border-wall-construction-will-start-on-monday

Nice to see you out and about Tibs.

My favorite way to force the Mexicans to pay for the wall, is to install solar on the wall and sell the power to Mexico. That is how you force them to pay for a wall!

These are my thoughts. Let the wall come from the Pentagon budget ( 700+ billion ) that Trump over stuffed and congress voted on, and let the libs scream when its being built.

Estimates on the wall are about 16 billion.

Who likes this idea?