• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How's that wall coming along?......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dumbest argument ever, if you can't stop it 100% than do nothing at all. NOBODY has said that you will stop all illegal immigration by building a wall. But if it deters even 10% or 15% that is a marked improvement over where we currently are at.

So, it’s worth 25 billion to stop 10-15% of illegal immigration? I don’t see the ROI there...especially when illegal immigrants are helping to prop up our economy, social security, and Medicare.

Then again, the Wall is on Mexico’s dime, so again, I say, let’s do it. Build it to cost 100 billion, maybe we can even get Trump Inc to build it. That would be nice, wouldn’t it?

So, it’s worth 25 billion to stop 10-15% of illegal immigration? I don’t see the ROI there...especially when illegal immigrants are helping to prop up our economy, social security, and Medicare.

Then again, the Wall is on Mexico’s dime, so again, I say, let’s do it. Build it to cost 100 billion, maybe we can even get Trump Inc to build it. That would be nice, wouldn’t it?

they are not. they are essentially robbing us blind. we give them welfare and aid. they support themselves on that at the cost of the taxpayer. for nothing in return.

Did you even keep a straight face when you wrote that bullshit? Illegal immigrants have decimated the construction industry in this country, file false tax returns using false SSN, receive government benefits and other social welfare programs, all costing taxpayers money. Oh and by the way, most of the money they earn goes right back to Viva Mexico.

You guys crack me up. I’m sure the feeling is mutual.

I always get a laugh out of a leftist that has no issues with spending billions on all sorts of tripe start winging about fiscal responsibility for something that is really needed.

The wall is going to be closer to $16 billion. And it's worth every penny to secure the border from illegals and drugs flooding in.

Funny that the libtards ***** about a few billion to IMPROVE our country, but they didn't say **** about the $10 trillion that Obama pissed away with nothing to show for it except stronger terrorist nations.

they are not. they are essentially robbing us blind. we give them welfare and aid. they support themselves on that at the cost of the taxpayer. for nothing in return.
Well, technically they do pick fruit, work the fields, do landscaping and construction jobs, putting food on the table and help **** get built. Or no?

Well, technically they do pick fruit, work the fields, do landscaping and construction jobs, putting food on the table and help **** get built. Or no?

How many American workers have lost jobs because an illegal can work for 10% what the same American worker would earn. How man of those helpful people are paid cash and pay no taxes what so ever.

How many American workers have lost jobs because an illegal can work for 10% what the same American worker would earn. How man of those helpful people are paid cash and pay no taxes what so ever.

On paper, I agree with you. But seems to me without immigrant labor, the agriculture industry takes a huge hit and those jobs aren't filled by the locals. Correct me if I'm wrong.

How is wall maintenance in Hungary going? Any illegals pushing drugs under or over?

On paper, I agree with you. But seems to me without immigrant labor, the agriculture industry takes a huge hit and those jobs aren't filled by the locals. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are wrong.

There is an agricultural minimum wage and taxes. It is more expensive than the rate that they pay the illegals.

How is wall maintenance in Hungary going? Any illegals pushing drugs under or over?

It's a chain link fence and there are plenty of drugs in the country, coming through uninterrupted. Your point?

https://www.agriculture.com/farm-management/business-planning/undocumented-farm-labor-small-portion-of-illegal-immigrants

If you lose illegal immigrants, every farmer or corp would find ways to move their product. Possibly through technology or new equipment, or even American workers. Maybe more workers from South of the border will actually pursue a green card to attempt to work and live in the US legally.

You are wrong. There is an agricultural minimum wage and taxes. It is more expensive than the rate that they pay the illegals.

And there would be full employment in the agriculture sector with no immigrant workers?

Then you pay what it takes to attract and retain workers and charge accordingly for your product. There aren't jobs that Americans won't do but there are wages Americans won't work for. That's how you get to equilibrium between the supply and demand for workers.
Why yes, as a matter of fact I do have a degree in economics.

And there would be full employment in the agriculture sector with no immigrant workers?

we'll never know since the democrats refuse to lose their voting base.

https://www.agriculture.com/farm-ma...arm-labor-small-portion-of-illegal-immigrants

If you lose illegal immigrants, every farmer or corp would find ways to move their product. Possibly through technology or new equipment, or even American workers. Maybe more workers from South of the border will actually pursue a green card to attempt to work and live in the US legally.

Good points, well taken. I'm no illegal immigrant apologist, I support strong border control. Just think Trump wailing on and on about his humongous, gigantic wall is a hyperbole and a sham.

we'll never know since the democrats refuse to lose their voting base.

Hopefully we will have voter fraud reform before 2020. Votor I.D. will take away millions of criminal illegal alien votes from the corrupt democrats.

Effects of Unauthorized Immigration on the Actuarial Status of the Social Security ...
PDFhttps://www.ssa.gov › pdf_notes › note151

You can read it, or you can go straight to the conclusions page.

Illegal immigrants are not entitled to Medicaid nor are they entitled to food stamps. Their legally born children are but not folks who are not born here. My background is in Medicaid social work, I'd say I have plenty of experience in that area.

You are wrong.

There is an agricultural minimum wage and taxes. It is more expensive than the rate that they pay the illegals.

****, I'm old and they were teaching me in school 40 years ago about Ceasar Chavez and unionizing farm workers. What happened with that?

Millions of illegal votes indy? Hilarious. There is very little evidence of widespread voter fraud. You strike me as someone who enjoys Infowars? If you are hearing this, you are the resistance! ������

Effects of Unauthorized Immigration on the Actuarial Status of the Social Security ...
PDFhttps://www.ssa.gov › pdf_notes › note151

You can read it, or you can go straight to the conclusions page.

Illegal immigrants are not entitled to Medicaid nor are they entitled to food stamps. Their legally born children are but not folks who are not born here. My background is in Medicaid social work, I'd say I have plenty of experience in that area.

Yes, because NO illegal immigrants ever lie about their identities or have other peoples SS cards, birth certificates...etc.

Millions of illegal votes indy? Hilarious. There is very little evidence of widespread voter fraud. You strike me as someone who enjoys Infowars? If you are hearing this, you are the resistance! ������

They're turning the frickin frogs gay!!!!!! Actually I don't partake in Infowars, but I did like the interview that Howard Stern did with Jones.

hahahahahahaha

2020 Census to include citizenship question

President Trump's Commerce Department said Monday evening that the 2020 Census will include a question on citizenship over the strenuous objections of Democrats.

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross announced his decision to reinstate the citizenship question in a post on the Commerce website. The citizenship question has not appeared on the census since 1950, but Ross argued that collecting citizenship data has been “a long-standing historical practice."

Census data is used to redraw House districts and the number of House seats each state receives also plays a part in determining each state’s number of electoral votes in a presidential election.

Democrats have raised concerns that adding the question would result in an inaccurate population count because it would discourage some immigrants from filling out the questionnaire given the Trump administration's crackdown on those in the country illegally.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/380387-2020-census-to-include-citizenship-question

---------------------------

Squeal *******! Squeal!