• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

How's that wall coming along?......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yep with surveillance towers and armed guards. Double sectioned with a 14 foot roadway between that patrol vehicles can travel down.

When has a wall ever stopped desperation ? How effective is a wall with tunneling as an option or coming over via waterway/beach ? I honestly believe this wall is for the white psyche, Steven Miller/Bannon and the need to make em feel prolonged and valued. Face it, America is becoming a tanned nation....its been tanning since the 50's. A mega billion dollar barrier wont stop any of it from continuing

When has a wall ever stopped desperation ? How effective is a wall with tunneling as an option or coming over via waterway/beach ? I honestly believe this wall is for the white psyche, Steven Miller/Bannon and the need to make em feel prolonged and valued. Face it, America is becoming a tanned nation....its been tanning since the 50's. A mega billion dollar barrier wont stop any of it from continuing

It can be a tan nation. That is perfectly fine with me and does not hurt me or bother me in any way. Come here legally, get a job, contribute and pay taxes. If you don't want to put in the time or effort to do it the legal way, you should not be here because you obviously don't want it bad enough.

That would be akin to me needing money and instead of applying for jobs I just say, "Ah **** it, I'll just rob a bank because it's quicker and easier".

Last edited:
And from what I have read, it’s ‘fence’ not wall.

A wall in some areas of high traffic, a fence in other remote places. Drone patrol, Satellite imagery to detect under ground tunnels. Towers with high powered visual equipment. Get the picture?

And we can build being what's there, making it a " Double fence/wall "

For the love of God will anyone on here acknowledge the fact a large segment of so-called illegal immigrants arrive to the States via airplanes and cars and then overstay their visas? Even a 500 foot wall built out of 24 karat gold and lined w diamonds won’t affect that. Building Trump’s wall is s metaphor, a psychological ploy to make you think he’s doing something to address the problem. But by all means, carry on.

For the love of God will anyone on here acknowledge the fact a large segment of so-called illegal immigrants arrive to the States via airplanes and cars and then overstay their visas? Even a 500 foot wall built out of 24 karat gold and lined w diamonds won’t affect that. Building Trump’s wall is s metaphor, a psychological ploy to make you think he’s doing something to address the problem. But by all means, carry on.

Some do.

A small percentage do.

It's a false narrative that most come here that way. Hundreds of thousands of migrant farm laborers aren't flying up businesses class on Delta.

Even a 500 foot wall built out of 24 karat gold and lined w diamonds won’t affect that.
a wall like that won't stop anyone. Eveeryone knows there has to be 50' tall Ts mounted on the wall to be effective.

Hundreds of thousands of migrant farm laborers aren't flying up businesses class on Delta.

And in your assessment the main problem are migrant farm laborers, that's the enemy here?

And in your assessment the main problem are migrant farm laborers, that's the enemy here?

go to ANY construction project in just about any city and tell me who is doing the work on just about any trade. It is not just farm laborers. You have companies sub-contracting all of their construction trades out at .10 cent on the dollar and eliminating by price any American workers from those same jobs. Is that money staying in the US? No, most of the illegal workers send 80% of what they make back to their families in Mexico. Ask most of the workers what their plan is and they all say the same thing, work here for 10 years and retire back to Mexico and live comfortably.

Some do. A small percentage do. It's a false narrative that most come here that way.

Check your facts.

Here's what's been happening since the mid 2000's.

immigration.png

The 2,000 Mile Wall in Search of a Purpose:
http://cmsny.org/publications/jmhs-visa-overstays-border-wall/

Since 2007 Visa Overstays have Outnumbered Undocumented Border Crossers by a Half Million

I for one am excited about higher costs for produce and construction. If you think a $4 watermelon tastes good, wait until you taste a $30 watermelon, I imagine it’s spectacular!

I hear Mexico agreed to pay for the fence, the sharks with laserbeams, guard towers etc. That Trump sure is a shrewd negotiator.

So we shouldn't do what we can to stop the the ones who do come in across the border? We have to fix both problems. I don't see your point.

So we shouldn't do what we can to stop the the ones who do come in across the border? We have to fix both problems. I don't see your point.

His point is that people come in by other means than the Mexican border so therefore we don't need a wall at all. Meantime Tibs lives in a European country that is very safe from Muslim terrorists because...wait for it...they don't let Muslims in...and...they have a border wall.

If illegals didn't use government benefits and voted Republican the Dems would have built a wall that put China's to shame a long time ago.

Check your facts.

Here's what's been happening since the mid 2000's.

immigration.png

The 2,000 Mile Wall in Search of a Purpose:
http://cmsny.org/publications/jmhs-visa-overstays-border-wall/

Since 2007 Visa Overstays have Outnumbered Undocumented Border Crossers by a Half Million

so your stance is that since not as many people are violating the law, that it will continue to downtrend and we should never worry about this as a problem for future generations.

do you lock your doors at night, Tiberius?

so your stance is that since not as many people are violating the law, that it will continue to downtrend and we should never worry about this as a problem for future generations.
No that's not my stance. Border control is important, as it has been, and will continue to be. I'm calling out Trump's (and Fox's/Breitbart's/Bannon's) hysterical, fear-mongering, hair-brained notion that we need to spend $25 billion building a massive wall on the southern border somehow being an end-all solution to the immigration problem.

Yes we should strengthen and maintain border controls, you can accomplish that without flushing $25 billion down the toilet to appease Trump's ego for some phantasmagorical wall that's being sold to constituents as a modern day miracle that will make us safer and our lives better. It's a sham, that's my point.

Last edited:
that we need to spend $25 billion building a massive wall on the southern border somehow being an end-all solution to the immigration problem.

No one on this side believes it to be end all be all.

g1457700250919059041.jpg

Admit it Tibs. You want the borders porous because you want the votes. In the end, and this has been "documented," this is why Liberals oppose immigration controls and reform. It's about votes.

No that's not my stance. Border control is important, as it has been, and will continue to be. I'm calling out Trump's (and Fox's/Breitbart's/Bannon's) hysterical, fear-mongering, hair-brained notion that we need to spend $25 billion building a massive wall on the southern border somehow being an end-all solution to the immigration problem.

Yes we should strengthen and maintain border controls, you can accomplish that without flushing $25 billion down the toilet to appease Trump's ego for some phantasmagorical wall that's being sold to constituents as a modern day miracle that will make us safer and our lives better. It's a sham, that's my point.

did you also cry when the TSA was created? or how about when the Patriot Act was implemented?
The wall, in any sense, can also be considered an advanced movement to strengthen our border security, and help ensure the safety of our people and country.

Couldn’t agree more. The wall is a sham, and so is the money it will take to build it.

Then again, if Mexico is paying for it...and I have it on good authority that they are, then who gives af how much it costs. Let build one that costs $50 billion and stick it to the Mexicans!

Couldn’t agree more. The wall is a sham, and so is the money it will take to build it.

Then again, if Mexico is paying for it...and I have it on good authority that they are, then who gives af how much it costs. Let build one that costs $50 billion and stick it to the Mexicans!

Dumbest argument ever, if you can't stop it 100% than do nothing at all. NOBODY has said that you will stop all illegal immigration by building a wall. But if it deters even 10% or 15% that is a marked improvement over where we currently are at.

Dumbest argument ever, if you can't stop it 100% than do nothing at all. NOBODY has said that you will stop all illegal immigration by building a wall. But if it deters even 10% or 15% that is a marked improvement over where we currently are at.

Same thing as gun control.

Libtards are running around the country right now arguing we have to do SOMETHING about guns. Anything will help - if it saves one life.

On illegal immigration they are arguing we do NOTHING.

Interesting, that.

interesting-this-is.jpg