• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Hypothetically speaking...if he's there (at any point) do you draft him??? Caleb Williams

Just for fun, draft or pass on any of the top QBs:

Caleb Williams - DRAFT
Drake Maye - DRAFT
Jayden Daniels - DRAFT
Bo Nix - PASS
Michael Penix Jr. - PASS

And UFA QBs:
Kirk Cousins - SIGN
Ryan Tannehill - PASS
Baker Mayfield - SIGN
Gardner Minshew - PASS
you left off JJ McCarthy. He may very well become the best of this years class. he can run he has a rocket arm and can make every throw, he is smart and he is MATURE. The more I got to watch him this year the higher up my board he went. I think the only reason he didn't win the Heisman this year is because Moore coached scared when Harbaugh was suspended and kept the ball on the ground..

In all my years here I have only really pimped one other player and that was Leveon Bell. Before he was on anyone's radar I was screaming we needed to draft him if he was there. he may have made a bad money decision but there was never any doubt he was a great RB and maybe could have been one of the greatest if he would have stayed here. I feel the same way about McCarthy. he WILL be a star in the NFL.

you left off JJ McCarthy. He may very well become the best of this years class. he can run he has a rocket arm and can make every throw, he is smart and he is MATURE. The more I got to watch him this year the higher up my board he went. I think the only reason he didn't win the Heisman this year is because Moore coached scared when Harbaugh was suspended and kept the ball on the ground..

In all my years here I have only really pimped one other player and that was Leveon Bell. Before he was on anyone's radar I was screaming we needed to draft him if he was there. he may have made a bad money decision but there was never any doubt he was a great RB and maybe could have been one of the greatest if he would have stayed here. I feel the same way about McCarthy. he WILL be a star in the NFL.
McCarthy hasn't said if he's entering the draft and if he does, PASS.

Whats your reasons for passing on him.
If I'm drafting another QB, I want a QB who could potentially elevate the players around him and he'll need some sort of special qualities. It's not that I don't like McCarthy, I just haven't seen that from him yet. In his three biggest games of the season he threw for 355 yards and 1 TD.

most realistic mock ever.
    Jayden Daniels
    QB LSU
    Sedrick Van Pran
    OC Georgia
    Edgerrin Cooper
    LB Texas A&M
    Brandon Coleman
    OG TCU
    Omar Speights
    LB LSU
    Nazir Stackhouse
    DT Georgia
    Moose Muhammad III
    WR Texas A&M
    Steve Linton
    EDGE Texas Tech
    Ricky Barber
    DT UCF
    Javontez Spraggins
    OG Tennessee

Jayden Daniels
    QB LSU
    Sedrick Van Pran
    OC Georgia
    Edgerrin Cooper
    LB Texas A&M
    Brandon Coleman
    OG TCU
    Omar Speights
    LB LSU
    Nazir Stackhouse
    DT Georgia
    Moose Muhammad III
    WR Texas A&M
    Steve Linton
    EDGE Texas Tech
    Ricky Barber
    DT UCF
    Javontez Spraggins
    OG Tennessee

As far as needs I agree. I think Daniels and Cooper will go higher though....😉

Imo we need a RT and for Pete’s sake a solid starter at center.
They have to be thinking of moving B.Jones to LT, the guards are fine, and Dan Moore Jr. as my swing tackle.
I have no fricking idea what the hell they’re thinking at QB other than Kenny being named the starter.
I hope they can sign Mason as the #2 with a LEGITIMATE shot to compete with Kenny.
Cut Trubisky after the season.
Maybe bring in a veteran to add to the mix and no I don’t wast Cousins or Wilson. I wouldn’t mind Minschew but most likely he get re signed by Colts.

Sorry but I would steer clear of Caleb Williams -- to me he has a definite Cam Newton feel about him which I also was never impressed with

Yes and a center as well.
Is there a statistic that shows the percentage of shotgun snaps that skip on the ground or are caught on the ground?
Freaking fish chuckers at the Pike Place Fish Market do a better job
Mason Cole offseason training

Just for fun, draft or pass on any of the top QBs:

Caleb Williams - DRAFT
Drake Maye - DRAFT
Jayden Daniels - DRAFT
Bo Nix - PASS
Michael Penix Jr. - PASS

And UFA QBs:
Kirk Cousins - SIGN
Ryan Tannehill - PASS
Baker Mayfield - SIGN
Gardner Minshew - PASS
I’d draft all top 5, if they fell in my lap…

Jayden Daniels
    QB LSU
    Sedrick Van Pran
    OC Georgia
    Edgerrin Cooper
    LB Texas A&M
    Brandon Coleman
    OG TCU
    Omar Speights
    LB LSU
    Nazir Stackhouse
    DT Georgia
    Moose Muhammad III
    WR Texas A&M
    Steve Linton
    EDGE Texas Tech
    Ricky Barber
    DT UCF
    Javontez Spraggins
    OG Tennessee

You know why this is a fail, right???

Let's face it - we need a third QB next season.

I know the kid embarrassed himself (at least I think so) by crying in momma's lap after losing his 3rd game of the season; but...

Would you consider him, if available (in any round but the 1st)???

As a veteran, I know that you can teach leadership. His football talents are above the line...

Thoughts???
I don't think so. The Steelers have regularly drafted players who have fallen over the last 10 or so years, and the vast majority of them have turned out to be nutjobs. There's usually a reason first round talents don't get drafted in the first round - either they aren't first round talents or they have character issues which ultimately lead to lack of performance on the field, or inability to get on the field.

A bunch of men who are beyond emotional men about a game they watch while sitting on their sterns in front of a large flat screen are criticizing a teenager for being emotional about the game he actually plays and will earn him at least $20 mills... And $250 mills if he has a great 3 years

A bunch of men who are beyond emotional men about a game they watch while sitting on their sterns in front of a large flat screen are criticizing a teenager for being emotional about the game he actually plays and will earn him at least $20 mills... And $250 mills if he has a great 3 years
Oh, times do have changed

I don't think so. The Steelers have regularly drafted players who have fallen over the last 10 or so years, and the vast majority of them have turned out to be nutjobs. There's usually a reason first round talents don't get drafted in the first round - either they aren't first round talents or they have character issues which ultimately lead to lack of performance on the field, or inability to get on the field.
What about drafting 2nd or 3rd round talent in the 1st? (Sean Davis cough cough, Edmunds cough cough, Artic Burns, ahem)

he is critized for climbing in his mommy's lap and crying like a *****

if he did it on the sideline or in the locker room then no harm no foul

he is critized for climbing in his mommy's lap and crying like a *****

if he did it on the sideline or in the locker room then no harm no foul

And he will win nothing regardless of stupid people paying him money..bfd. Which is pretty common in the NFL nowadays.

That guy has red flags all over him.

No bama boys. 😁

I would be ok with some Kool Aid in 1.
TV1mC-.gif

Mmmmm kool-aid!!

He did not jump in her lap. And if he gets drafted by a stable organization, he's going to have a long successful career. That excludes us

Belicheat is licking his cheating chops and imagining himself on top of the world Again

He did not jump in her lap. And if he gets drafted by a stable organization, he's going to have a long successful career. That excludes us

Belicheat is licking his cheating chops and imagining himself on top of the world Again
the **** he didn't