• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I am a threat to the very soul of this nation.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
This is an interesting article.

I don't use Twatter so I will post about it here.
I am a taxpayer that works 50+ hours a week. I have raised two children and I am a productive member of society. I joined the military at 18, went to war at 20 and left the service after 10 years because of an injury. I have walked with a slight limp since I was 28 because of my service-related injury. I support the Constitution, small government and liberty. I reject large intrusive government and Marxism. I am a threat to the very soul of this nation.

Many in the country have led similar lives, thou social media as well as MSM never report on them.
Hopefully, complacency doesn't fall over what I still think is the majority, in the coming election.

The ploys being used by the left to energize their base is disgusting to say the least.
They truly do reflect what they accuse us of doing. Time to send them into retirement.

I am a person who learned from my parents the difference from right and wrong. I am a person who learned from my coaches how to set a goal and accomplish it. I am a person who learned from working in the coal mine the importance of safety. I learned from the military that I am not the badass that I thought I was. I learned from boot camp the good lord is there to help you if you ask for it. I learned working in the electronic field that loving what you do is way more important than your job title. I learned from my wife how to be a good father and husband. I have two kids and three grandchildren and I am very proud of all of them. I am a threat to the very soul of this nation.

I'm all of this, and go to church because I want to. Clearly deep threat.

I'm for anyone who wants to eradicate the Ogre Species as a whole.
Other than that, I can't stand far-left shitheads. Nor far-right shitheads.

I am a person who learned from my parents the difference from right and wrong. I am a person who learned from my coaches how to set a goal and accomplish it. I am a person who learned from working in the coal mine the importance of safety. I learned from the military that I am not the badass that I thought I was. I learned from boot camp the good lord is there to help you if you ask for it. I learned working in the electronic field that loving what you do is way more important than your job title. I learned from my wife how to be a good father and husband. I have two kids and three grandchildren and I am very proud of all of them. I am a threat to the very soul of this nation.
There's a name for people like you.... deplorable.

How would that corrupt evil scumbag even know what the soul of this country was founded on or what it is. They champion themselves and all things wicked.

Hint. Judeo Christian principles. A moral society. Our constitution was written for a moral society to uphold.

We have a bunch of twisted corrupt immoral people telling me about the foundation of the country..haha. That's rich.

I’ve honestly wondered through the years if the government ever wasted any money on surveillance on me… since the early days of AOL dial up, I’ve been on my a lot of libertarian and counterculture forums that discussed a lot of topics the mainstream considers conspiracy taboos, but have been more and more correct in their prognostications…. Probably not really much of a concern to anyone at all, but it would be neat if some fool nsa guy has waste the time to read all the drival I post across the net 😂

I’ve honestly wondered through the years if the government ever wasted any money on surveillance on me… since the early days of AOL dial up, I’ve been on my a lot of libertarian and counterculture forums that discussed a lot of topics the mainstream considers conspiracy taboos, but have been more and more correct in their prognostications…. Probably not really much of a concern to anyone at all, but it would be neat if some fool nsa guy has waste the time to read all the drival I post across the net 😂
Check out what Edward Snowden has to say about it.

Yeah everyone gets a little watched these days…

Im just wondering if they have a 20 year file on mr Madinsomniac lol
Ark takes his FBI guy for boat rides on the weekends.

I mean it would be hilarious if someone is right now trying to figure out if the Roster updates and my green bean casserole recipe are really coded insurrection information… newsflash .. it isn’t 🤣🤣🤣

I mean calling the government incompetent, greedy, corrupt ******** is every American’s God given right.. and pretty much the spot on truth… Biden making that speech pretty much sealed his fate not to run in 24

Me too. To make it worse, I have produced offspring who are productive, law abiding members of society.
Same, and I'll bet they pay their taxes like mine do. Off-topic a little...I have a niece on my wife's side that got me an expensive Hickory Farms gift tray for Christmas. We told her she didn't have to do that and her response was, "It's okay, I used my EBT card." She doesn't work (young and no health problems) and keeps popping out kids. So, in other words, I indirectly paid for my gift.

Same, and I'll bet they pay their taxes like mine do. Off-topic a little...I have a niece on my wife's side that got me an expensive Hickory Farms gift tray for Christmas. We told her she didn't have to do that and her response was, "It's okay, I used my EBT card." She doesn't work (young and no health problems) and keeps popping out kids. So, in other words, I indirectly paid for my gift.
You have to laugh at Shyte like this just so you don’t fly into a homicidal rage.

You have to laugh at Shyte like this just so you don’t fly into a homicidal rage.
Ogurrs dont laugh. Y'all just grunt and rut trees.

Check out what Edward Snowden has to say about it.
I watched the movie not long ago. Afterward I keep a Post-It note over the camera on my computer.

That twitter thread is awesome, Ogre. I have checked in several times and added my own tidbit.

I am a straight white male married for more than 35 years. Wife and I raised two kids, paid for their college education. I own a home, pay taxes, pay my bills and obey the laws. I think there are 2 genders and transgenderism is a mental disorder. I am a threat to the very soul of this nation.

That twitter thread is awesome, Ogre. I have checked in several times and added my own tidbit.

I am a straight white male married for more than 35 years. Wife and I raised two kids, paid for their college education. I own a home, pay taxes, pay my bills and obey the laws. I think there are 2 genders and transgenderism is a mental disorder. I am a threat to the very soul of this nation.
you neglected to include that you're an attorney. no greater vile scum on the face of the planet.