• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I am absolutely SHOCKED…

He's as gay as the day is long.

obamaandhisbuddywithcigarblownup.jpg

Last edited:
…said no one after Obama admitted he’s a H O M O. (Can’t even say **** around here anymore)

“It must be a real struggle to try to survive day by day afflicted with fatal Obama/Hillary/Biden Derangement Syndrome.”

🤷‍♂️🚫🤡

“It must be a real struggle to try to survive day by day afflicted with fatal Obama/Hillary/Biden Derangement Syndrome.”

🤷‍♂️🚫🤡
Tibtard has his mirror out!!

After 8 years, he is finally able to link Democrat corruption.

Sometime in the 2030s, he will think " wow, I never really understood what those guys at SN were trying to teach me", in garbled Hungariarian.

🤷‍♂️🚫🤡

There's no such thing. Don't confuse exposing double standards and hypocrisy as some sort of syndrome.

Tibilo: "Stop obsessing about Obama! He's not even President any more!"
Also Tibilo: 5,873 posts about Trump since he left the White House

Tibilo: "Stop obsessing about Obama! He's not even President any more!"
Also Tibilo: 5,873 posts about Trump since he left the White House

Who’s leading their political party in the upcoming presidential election? Nah, nevermind, such lofty concepts are obviously beyond your grasp. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Who’s leading their political party in the upcoming presidential election? Nah, nevermind, such lofty concepts are obviously beyond your grasp. It is what it is.

You posted dozens - hundreds - of comments about Trump in 2021 and 2022. Let me check ... yeah, not a candidate either year. Get the point? Probably not. Have one of your customers explain it.

Run along and get the adults coffee.

Tibtard has his mirror out!!

After 8 years, he is finally able to link Democrat corruption.

Sometime in the 2030s, he will think " wow, I never really understood what those guys at SN were trying to teach me", in garbled Hungariarian.
Comedy Gold!

Bidens poll numbers are below kamala. Not because kamala numbers rose. No. Because Biden numbers got worse.

Obama now denies he is gay and explains that he simply needed multiple prostate exams per day week.

The memes that are coming out are ******* great. I would post but they are on my YouTube feed

What feed is that?
I’ll post when it pops back up. It was those story snap shots from a recommended channel.

The one was tucker and DT LOL and the quote was “now they call him back door Barry”.

Larry Sinclair volunteered to take a lie detector test though, and when he did he failed.
No fan of Bomma, I’m just sayin’.
Ever notice there are no pregnancy pics of Mooshell?