• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I have to give credit where it is due

Saw that, good for her. Not everyone has to always blindly subscribe to the liberal mob group-think.

And that Tamika Mallory, what a peach she is. Couldn't even bring herself to say Israel has the right to exist and then got snippy w/ the interviewer when challenged on it. Can you imagine if that was somebody talking about any other nation in the world pretty much? This blatant anti-Semitism is getting out of control.

As much disdain as I have for Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and the **** she pulls, I have to give her credit for this. Sure, she's Jewish and has a personal stake in it, but aside from Meghan McCain, she is the only person that I have heard call out Tamika Mallory and her little hate group.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wa...t-of-womens-march-i-cannot-stand-alongside-it

The left tolerates its members with anti semeiotic tones. Most of these members are either African American, or Muslim. Shultz has to say something because she lives in an area of high Jewish population.

I would love for the Democrats to lose Jewish support. it would lock down Florida for years, and possibly flip New York State, or at the very least put it into play

I have no idea why the Jewish community would ever support the democrats. Even more so after the Obama tenure. I can understand them being a little liberal given the persecution of the past which goes all the way back to Egyptian enslavement.

I have no idea why the Jewish community would ever support the democrats. Even more so after the Obama tenure. I can understand them being a little liberal given the persecution of the past which goes all the way back to Egyptian enslavement.

Most American Jews are Democrats first and Jewish second. They don't know who their friends are.

Most American Jews are Democrats first and Jewish second. They don't know who their friends are.

I've heard you make the distinction before between Israeli Jews and American Jews and you're right, it couldn't be more abundantly clear. All you needed to see was Trump's treatment in Israel when they were there for the embassy move, and his treatment here in the U.S.

I mean half of his family are devout Jews and he's been one of the best friends to Israel I've seen in my lifetime.

As I posted elsewhere:

The Women's March. Seems it is losing tremendous steam after just two years. One of the things I enjoy watching are times where the Left have to eat their own to continue to drive forward their identity politics.

The Women's March is a case in point. Tamika Mallory is co-President of the Women's March. Even Debbie Wasserman-Shultz is bowing out of the March because of the hate speech driven at the rallies, specifically by Mallory. Mallory is an anti-Semite who follows Louis Farrakhan. She was present at a Nation of Islam event last year when Farrakhan said Jews were the "mother and father of apartheid." Tamika has publicly proclaimed Farrakhan the Greatest of All Time. And in the past 24 hours has refused to acknowledge the right for Israel to exist.

Many of my friends on and off of FaceBook are Jewish and I can rattle off the names of well more than a half dozen Jewish people I know who attended the first march. I doubt they were aware tbh at the time. Still ironic.

When President Obama alienated Israel, one of our greatest allies, the Democratic leadership put American Jews in an unusual position. Now and likewise, if you want to come out and support the rights of women, you have to do so at the expense of supporting anti-semitism.

Most older Jews are this way. Younger Jews, are becoming more Republican.