• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I love every time the Steelers make Stain fans angry

Stewey

Reaction score
We get Wilson and Fields.

They have Watson and Winston.

From the Browns board:

Ya won't get a disagreement from this poster, or several teams for that matter. Many GM's missed the trade value steal for Justin Fields to come in as a backup QB .. Makes matters worse.. It was ******* Pittsburgh

Just out of curiosity, what do they know about Winston (Browns front office) that the rest of the planet doesn't already know about him? Look what they could have had Fields for compared to this crap? Why go a million miles away to allow Pittsburgh to only give up a 6th round pick for a rising star at QB? Sorry, I gotta be honest here but this is Pittsburgh's FO beating our *** bad. Even worse, he's got a whole career ahead of him. Here's another Ohio State Buckeye the Browns SHOULD have been interested in.

Also posted:

Roberto Shenanigans
@Rob_Shenanigans

The #Steelers are paying a combined $4.4 million for Russell Wilson + Justin Fields in 2024. The #Browns are paying a combined $68.0 million for Deshaun Watson and Jameis Winston. I'm gonna throw up.

Last edited:
If contracts were not in play, id trade our two at this stage of their careers for their two... Watson was extremely great in houston... i think he just got paid and lost his fire a bit... but the age difference between Russ and him is significant.

Winston is probably basically what Caleb Williams is going to end up as.. an extremely good backup. Fields has potential, and youth... but right this second he isnt as good as Winston

Factor in the contracts though and woof.. Those browns are Bad at football

As a pervert, Watson is happy. He now has company, a rapist, someone he can relate to.
I assume there will be a battle for the starting job in Browns camp for the starting and backup perverts.

At least they had an AMAZING draft that one year.

Oh, wait, that was “Draft Day” the movie.

Just recently watched that movie and it has to be the dumbest representation of a draft strategy I have ever seen. "I love a guy I can get at 7 so I'm going to trade my next three #1's to move up to 1 to get him. Oh but I can count on some moronic guy to trade three #2's (the equivalent of a 2, 3 and 4) for the #6 pick in the draft."

Stupid does not do that approach justice.

At least they had an AMAZING draft that one year.

Oh, wait, that was “Draft Day” the movie.
If they made a sequel, you would find out that their old Qb's arm fell off after week 3... the RB was an utter bust. The LB had injry concerns that ruined his career, The QB they past on became a HOF player, and they finish that year 1-15 and everyone got fired

If they made a sequel, you would find out that their old Qb's arm fell off after week 3... the RB was an utter bust. The LB had injry concerns that ruined his career, The QB they past on became a HOF player, and they finish that year 1-15 and everyone got fired
Sounds Browns accurate

Sounds Browns accurate
In twenty years I am going to ignore the fact that I and most of the board here knew the Steelers were headed in a bad direction years before it happened and push the narrative that we figured it out when the browns failed to blow that 28 point first half lead in that playoff game... that was when we knew we were in trouble 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also, I seriously have no idea how tgey didnt blow that... it would have been the Browniest thing ever

I hate the Browns and love making fun of them like everyone else, but it's pretty sad that they've won a playoff game in Pittsburgh more recently than we have. :(

Don't forget they are now overpaying for Jerry Jeudy too.

If contracts were not in play, id trade our two at this stage of their careers for their two... Watson was extremely great in houston... i think he just got paid and lost his fire a bit... but the age difference between Russ and him is significant.

Winston is probably basically what Caleb Williams is going to end up as.. an extremely good backup. Fields has potential, and youth... but right this second he isnt as good as Winston

Factor in the contracts though and woof.. Those browns are Bad at football
Mmmyeah, this is one of the stupidest takes I've read on here in a long time

Except for the playoffs.

Playoffs———- 0 & 1

reg. Season—-29 - 6 - 1

Pretty small sample on the playoff record, but yes the Browns OWNED Ben ROETHLISBERGER in the play offs. :unsure:

Playoffs———- 0 & 1

reg. Season—-29 - 6 - 1

Pretty small sample on the playoff record, but yes the Browns OWNED Ben ROETHLISBERGER in the play offs. :unsure:

More accurately, the Browns OWNED our defense in the playoffs.