• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I was wrong

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I was here telling folks that the Ravens were going to win it all, and that they should just prepare themselves for it. They looked like a juggernaut. Man, I have never been as glad as I am right now to admit I was wrong. **** those guys. So glad that they not only lost, but kinda got embarrassed on their home field. The Titans are my team the rest of the way. I picked them against the Pats, thought they would lose this one. Nah. They are on to something. You root for teams like the Titans (as long as your team is out of it, anyway). This is awesome.

Oh **** off. I might be wrong on occasion, but I never double down on it. That has to be worth SOMETHING.

Oh **** off. I might be wrong on occasion, but I never double down on it. That has to be worth SOMETHING.

chill sarge....tongue in cheek comment...meant to get a laugh...well at least I laughed typing it and that is all I care about anyway

Brother, I ain't mad. The Ravens lost. At home. To a 9-7 team. In the playoffs. It's a good day.
Two good weeks in a row last week the cheats went home with their tail between their legs..this week the rats. Two weeks in a row I put a lot of pickem points on the rats and cheats. Next week I will put a lot on the Niners.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

The **** are the one team that can and will run it no matter the opponent. It was genius giving him week 16 off. He was a beast in their week 17 game and in the two playoff games. Putting up almost 200 on two of the best D's in the league. And, he's in there on all 3 downs but gets no love in the passing game.

a lot of people got this wrong. Vegas got this wrong. What a great day! I live near Baltimore and I can tell you it has been rough this year. Everyone back to wearing purple. everyone talking about hall of famer Jackson. This morning I went out to he store- no purple. all gone. everyone is soooooo sad. Neighbor's sad. radio dj sad. I might go back out today just to relive the sadness.

Mvp my &ss. Jackson isn’t a passer and is a different player without the lead. 2 picks, 1 fumble. Many passes off target.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Two good weeks in a row last week the cheats went home with their tail between their legs..this week the rats. Two weeks in a row I put a lot of pickem points on the rats and cheats. Next week I will put a lot on the Niners.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Yep, nothing like a GOOD PAIR OF ****.!!

Salute the nation

I was here telling folks that the Ravens were going to win it all, and that they should just prepare themselves for it. They looked like a juggernaut. Man, I have never been as glad as I am right now to admit I was wrong. **** those guys. So glad that they not only lost, but kinda got embarrassed on their home field. The Titans are my team the rest of the way. I picked them against the Pats, thought they would lose this one. Nah. They are on to something. You root for teams like the Titans (as long as your team is out of it, anyway). This is awesome.

You and me both. I thought they had the power. I guess Vrabel is a better coach than we give him credit for.

a lot of people got this wrong. Vegas got this wrong. What a great day! I live near Baltimore and I can tell you it has been rough this year. Everyone back to wearing purple. everyone talking about hall of famer Jackson. This morning I went out to he store- no purple. all gone. everyone is soooooo sad. Neighbor's sad. radio dj sad. I might go back out today just to relive the sadness.

Yeah, like maybe Vegas took a bath against the spread, but I'd have said that the one lead pipe lock of the weekend was Baltimore. I cannot see there would have been much money straight up on Tenn. Massive upset. For sure the biggest in recent memory. Maybe a different way, but not dissimilar to Jaguars over the Steelers in the divisional round a few years ago.

Sarge, we all get out there at times and I'd like to think we all admit it also.

I come up with quotes all the time and I've used this one many

"To laugh is big but to laugh at yourself is bigger"

Amen brother but just know this............... I love those ****

Salute the nation

Mvp my &ss. Jackson isn’t a passer and is a different player without the lead. 2 picks, 1 fumble. Many passes off target.

They just did what we did early on... force that mfr to make the outside throws he doesn’t do well... he loves that seam... don’t let the safeties bite on his run fakes and open the middle up to him...

He still is a great weapon, but he isn’t invincible... see cam newton/ rg3/ kapernick / every other run first qb ever...

If you think that yesterday's play was a body of work for his entire season - you're, as usual, mistaken. Reality check, Lamar was most definitely the MVP of the season.

Go back and look at his body of work when he played us - the results were eerily similar - we just didn't have an offense to help keep the D rested back then...

Im confused everyone is anti-patriot, but we are rooting for an ex-patriots team? Or is he OK now since he beat the patriots? Obviously Tenn is playing well right now, but Im still pulling for KC. I think Tenn only chance is to rush Henry about 50x and keep the clock moving. This is assuming KC beats Hou today. If KC doesnt loses I will jump on the Tenn bandwagon.

I guess I don't see the Titans as a branch off the Patriots tree. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm pulling for them because they play the brand of football that I like. Heavy on the run, effective and timely passing when necessary and a good defense. Plus their players have a good attitude. I didn't see any me first personalities or showboating. Very workmanlike and professional.