• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

If I were Trump...

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
I would just say, sorry I'm cancelling the whole idea of sports teams coming to visit the White House. I have more important things to do than prop up the egos of multi millionaires. I'm too busy working for the people who elected me.

I don't blame him for cancelling the Eagles' visit as no one was going to come anyway, but they could have handled it more to his benefit.

I saw a sports caster on some stupid ESPN show comment yesterday that this whole phenomenon started in the 80s or so when Presidents began calling locker rooms after championship victories. Then it morphed into White House visits. He said he had a problem with those calls then, and he has a problem with those visits now. The President has an important job to do, to run the country. That's a lot of responsibilities.

He doesn't have time to be filling out NCAA brackets or shooting buckets at the White House court unless he has little to do...like...wait for it...

Tim Steelersfan;503024 unless he has little to do...like...wait for it...[/QUOTE said:
Bammy! That ************. All he did was help Iran, help ISIS and hurt America. The rest of the time he was a lazy bum just like he was before he got elected, by retards.

I would just say, sorry I'm cancelling the whole idea of sports teams coming to visit the White House. I have more important things to do than prop up the egos of multi millionaires. I'm too busy working for the people who elected me.

Halfway there, OFTB. Your suggestion is well on its way. Until of course another narcissistic (D)umbass who loves selfies holds the office, then GAME ON!!