• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

If you live in PA, you're probably gay

Homosexual sex is aberrant to a heterosexual and vice a versa. The problem seems to be that some heterosexuals don't understand that homosexuality isn't
a choice. Fortunately most kids today are learning that it is a choice because they are meeting homosexuals and learning to understand thru communication.

Younger people overwhelmingly favor same sex marriage due to this understanding, which means as the older folks die off, same sex marriage will be the new norm.

The furute is already decided, it just will take awhile to get here as the close-minded die off.

Same sex marriage will never be the "norm."

I wrote the second part wrong, kids are finding out it isn't a choice.

Sandusky is a predator like many of the priests were. They exist in the heterosexual variety as well. Like the guy in Cleveland that had the woman locked up in his house.

Surely an enlightened person such as yourself can learn how not to be the only poster on SN to double post every single time. Or will we have to wait until the double posters die off?

I'll say it.. these aren't things that should be touched on. Kids can't even read but they can tell you about recycling and how to use a condom. I read with my son and he just finished 3rd grade. He is reading on a 5th grade level. And will probably be much more advanced as I work with him during the summer. What's happened is that the schools have become mom and dad to the kids. The parents are being taken off the hook. Some schools have breakfast, lunch and dinner. They teach sex ed, politics and all the other things parents are suppose to teach. Instead of having their parents values they have the schools values. And we all know what those values are right?

My son is very blessed because he goes to a small school and the community is very conservative. And the school is very conservative so we don't have the issues that other schools have.

You hit the nail on the head there. But do you know why schools at as the mom and dad to the kids in this generation? Because far too many of them have lazy ***, selfish, indifferent, slobs for parents who do not teach them, do not help them and barely care enough to make sure they get enough to eat. Schools doing that is a symptom of this generation of parenting sadly.

There are only a few parents that EVER come to parent teacher conferences at our schools and they are always the parents who's kids don't even need help because they have a strong support system in the home. Those parents just come because they are interested and invested in their kids' education. The ones that don't give enough of a **** to come are the ones who's kids don't give enough of a **** to do school work and learn.

The only time you hear from those latter parents is when their little hellion gets in trouble for something and they come flying in like the Calvary threatening to sue everyone from the top down because their kid is a victim of the teachers, Principal and the other kids. The fact that they were suspended 25 times while they were in Middle School is completely unrelated, has no bearing and is met with righteous anger if someone dares to bring it up. Ya know, because THOSE teachers and Principal made bullied the kid too and he was a victim there as well.

Last edited:
You hit the nail on the head there. But do you know why schools at as the mom and dad to the kids in this generation? Because far too many of them have lazy ***, selfish, indifferent, slobs for parents who do not teach them, do not help them and barely care enough to make sure they get enough to eat. Schools doing that is a symptom of this generation of parenting sadly.

There are only a few parents that EVER come to parent teacher conferences at our schools and they are always the parents who's kids don't even need help because they have a strong support system in the home. Those parents just come because they are interested and invested in their kids' education. The ones that don't give enough of a **** to come are the ones who's kids don't give enough of a **** to do school work and learn.

The only time you hear from those latter parents is when their little hellion gets in trouble for something and they come flying in like the Calvary threatening to sue everyone from the top down because their kid is a victim of the teachers, Principal and the other kids. The fact that they were suspended 25 times while they were in Middle School is completely unrelated, has no bearing and is met with righteous anger if someone dares to bring it up. Ya know, because THOSE teachers and Principal made bullied the kid too and he was a victim there as well.

The problem started because the government kept taking over aspects of parenting. So the parents stopped doing it. Yes, a lot of parents are lazy. But many became lazy because they were told the government will take care of it.

BTW this is why the dept. of Indoctrination aka. dept. of Education should be abolished. Since their inception education in this country has hit rock bottom.

The problem started because the government kept taking over aspects of parenting. So the parents stopped doing it. Yes, a lot of parents are lazy. But many became lazy because they were told the government will take care of it.

BTW this is why the dept. of Indoctrination aka. dept. of Education should be abolished. Since their inception education in this country has hit rock bottom.

Based on my observations, most parents today as a whole are far more concerned with their own wants, needs, and happiness over their kids' wants, needs and happiness. I know parents who have their kids sell weed for them, I know several parents who go out drinking and partying almost every night while their high school age kid is forced to stay home and basically raise their younger siblings 5 days a week.

Here's a good example. I called 6 parents last week and told them that their 12th grade kid was in serious jeopardy of not graduating and needed to do some serious work to make it, but that it was going to come down to the wire. 3 out of the 6 had disconnected phone numbers and never bothered to call the school and let someone know how to get in touch with them. The other 3 didn't answer so I left messages detailing my concerns and asked them to please call me back ASAP. I received no calls back to find out what needed to be done. Never heard from one of them. That's the level of concern most of these people have about their kid. And we wonder why their kids don't care about anything whatsoever. Kids will flat out tell me, "My mom doesn't care about my grades so why should I?" My only answer is "you need to do well so you have an opportunity to get out of that house and make a life for yourself".

It's sad and pathetic.

Last edited:

The kids belong to the state.

A couple years ago, we moved into a municipality which has one of the top rated school districts in the state. Our boy is now in first grade.

A couple of observations........ The VAST majority of students come from two parent households. By two parent, I mean a father and a mother. The other observation is that both parents are actively involved in their kid's education. Any school activity is strongly attended by parents, as are any sports leagues.

Yes, we pay our share of school taxes, but not totally out of line with lesser achieving districts.

Parental commitment to their child's education is the key.

A couple of observations........ The VAST majority of students come from two parent households. By two parent, I mean a father and a mother. The other observation is that both parents are actively involved in their kid's education. Any school activity is strongly attended by parents, as are any sports leagues.

Quit being racist.

Quit being racist.
Here is the ironic part. My son's school is racially, ethnically, and culturally diverse.The reason it works, is that the majority have the same values, at least where education is concerned.
It all comes down to values.

Here is the ironic part. My son's school is racially, ethnically, and culturally diverse.The reason it works, is that the majority have the same values, at least where education is concerned.
It all comes down to values.

Exactly. The problem here is that the vast majority of minority families don't have those values. You can tell how good the school is based upon the minority percentages. My son goes to an almost all white school and it is one of the best in the area. It's a small school but always puts out top students.

I know the future as well. You still don't have the mental capacity to post just once.
(whispering)
Hey Vader. One of these days 21 is going to find out that you can actually delete a double post, and no one has to know that you are too mentally deficient to prevent double posts in the first place. I'm not holding my breath though.

I may have missed the point of "gay marriage". What is the objective here? Monogamy ain't their thing. Is it just to dress up and have a "wedding"?

"A study by Bell and Weinberg conducted during the 1970s and published by the Kinsey Institute found that forty-three percent (43%) of white male homosexuals had had sex with 500 or more partners, and twenty-eight percent (28%) had had sex with 1,000 or more partners. Seventy-nine percent (79%) said that more than half of their sexual partners had been strangers. In 1985, Pollack found that gay men averaged “several dozen partners a year” and “some hundreds in a lifetime” with “tremendous promiscuity.”[ii] In their 1997 study of the sexual profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in the Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van de Ven, et al., found that “the modal range for number of sexual partners was 101-500.” In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had between 501 and 1,000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported having had more than one thousand lifetime sexual partners." numerous sources, to many to link - just Google the quote

Paul Van de Ven et al., "A Comparative Demographic and Sexual Profile of Older Homosexually Active Men," Journal of Sex Research 34 (1997)

I may have missed the point of "gay marriage". What is the objective here? Monogamy ain't their thing. Is it just to dress up and have a "wedding"?

"A study by Bell and Weinberg conducted during the 1970s and published by the Kinsey Institute found that forty-three percent (43%) of white male homosexuals had had sex with 500 or more partners, and twenty-eight percent (28%) had had sex with 1,000 or more partners. Seventy-nine percent (79%) said that more than half of their sexual partners had been strangers. In 1985, Pollack found that gay men averaged “several dozen partners a year” and “some hundreds in a lifetime” with “tremendous promiscuity.”[ii] In their 1997 study of the sexual profiles of 2,583 older homosexuals published in the Journal of Sex Research, Paul Van de Ven, et al., found that “the modal range for number of sexual partners was 101-500.” In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had between 501 and 1,000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported having had more than one thousand lifetime sexual partners." numerous sources, to many to link - just Google the quote

Paul Van de Ven et al., "A Comparative Demographic and Sexual Profile of Older Homosexually Active Men," Journal of Sex Research 34 (1997)

100-1000 sexual partners? That's a lot of homos! I know they wear visors so they can spot each other in crowds, but wow. There must be a lot more Blue Oyster Bars than I thought. Maybe there's a **** app.

100-1000 sexual partners? That's a lot of homos! I know they wear visors so they can spot each other in crowds, but wow. There must be a lot more Blue Oyster Bars than I thought. Maybe there's a **** app.

The sodomites are a promiscuous lot.

gayday-by-bob-keyser4.jpg

Vincent you sound like a live version of those ridiculous 1950's "Beware of the Homosexual" movies they used to make kids watch in school. Fortunately most people have come a long way since then.

Last edited:
Vincent you sound like a live version of those ridiculous 1950's "Beware of the Homosexual" movies they used to make kids watch in school. Fortunately most people have come a long way since then.

The behavior that the statistics reveal speaks for itself, whatever caricature emerges.

That video is hilarious . Have posted it several times in the spirit in which it was created.

Dandy Campers, indeed.

Ooohw Ducky........bwahahahaha you're a sick man Vinny and usually spot on mate.

Here's what I have always found funny about people being surprised by gay guys having lots of sexual partners. How many sexual partners do you figure the average straight guy would have in a lifetime if the vast majority of women walking around were horny 24 hours a day like men and were perfectly fine with having casual sex at any given moment like men? There wouldn't be a straight guy alive that didn't have 1,000 sexual partners and they are lying if they say different. It's a matter of testosterone more than sexual deviance. Fortunately for them probably, women are more restrained and think things through more carefully when it comes to sex. Otherwise society would probably collapse on itself from people doing nothing other than having sex with random strangers all day long.

Otherwise society would probably collapse on itself from people doing nothing other than having sex with random strangers all day long.

Parts of it already have. Ever watch Jerry Springer or Maury?

Presumably the government's interest in promoting marriage among heterosexual people is in encouraging monogamy and stable family life, right? Wouldn't society benefit similarly if more gay people were in monogamous stable relationships? Especially those who become parents through the variety of means now available to them?