• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ilhan Omar - some people did something

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
"some people did something"

239742c4-869e-41a9-8b24-f052631a7f62.png

not taken out of context, or people on her own political side wouldn't be admonishing her.
https://www.msnbc.com/katy-tur/watc...-personally-impacted-by-attacks-1488546371838

a better assessment:

Said while addressing CAIR.

before anyone comes on here and defends her - she was absolutely, 100% NOT taken out of context.

She is much more looney that I ever expected. Shining like a diamond on a goats butt.

It is absolutely impossible for these moslem zealots to tell the truth or admit to any wrong doing...******* ever.

The American voter... should be incredible, but it isn't.

Said while addressing CAIR.

And her idiot friends are deflecting and trying to make her out to be the victim. Like the guy at the end of that video says, just keep talking, you're going to hang yourself eventually.

An attempt was made to burn Notre Dame about 2 years ago.

And her idiot friends are deflecting and trying to make her out to be the victim. Like the guy at the end of that video says, just keep talking, you're going to hang yourself eventually.

Let me know if she needs any help.

Oh, and you want to punch a news reporter and anchorman (not Ron) in the face? See how the media pets her kitty for speaking to a known ******* terrorist supporter, C@nts Always Imploring Racism.

So how would the media treat any ******* Republican for speaking to the White Nationalist Caucus? Or to [fill in the blank, any group the Southern Putrid Liar Center deems an issue]? Yeah, thought so.