• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

I'll post this here.....I didn't make it Political the NFL did..............

Too bad for who? I don't care about fantastic finishes, done means done. I don't even miss it a little.

Have loved also seeing the NBA Finals flounder to the point the Commissioner had to come out and say the BLM logo on the court will be gone next year.

When they put the pro-life logo on the courts, and tape Billy Graham on their helemts, I will think about watching again.

Every time Kaperdick opens his ******* mouth more **** falls out. Then I think oh Goodell said we should have listened to this guy? Are yah ****** nuts? Seriously?A militant marxist moron. I've never seen so many stupid ignorant blind followers of a lie. I take that back, the nazi party did a great job convincing an entire country that the Jewish citizens needed to be eliminated to solve all of their problems.

2020...The year of complete dumbfuckery.

Clark Hunt, CEO and Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs

Mr. Hunt called a meeting with all of his Coaches, Players and field staff and firmly told them,

"You are all simply paid performers on a stage and that field is my stage!

You will stand, with your hand over your heart and with respect, when our Country's National Anthem is being played or you will no longer be a Kansas City Chief, a Coach for the Kansas City Chiefs

or have any association with the Chiefs Organization!

I will immediately fire you, no matter who you are!" You can make your political statements off the field, but when you're employed by me and I'm signing your check, I demand that you make our fans proud and not embarrass them."

Apparently that was faked and not him. He stated he never said that