• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Illegal immigrant charged with Mollie Tibbetts' murder

Just another misunderstood DACA Dreamer.

Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect ID'd as Cristhian Rivera, 24, living in US illegally

c32d4b70468ee3d0b5483bfab8c266a4.jpg

Open Borders!

Abolish ICE!

illegals are all kind. this is a falsehood...nothing to see here....

that ****** should be handed over to the dad, the dad should be told to call the cops when it was time for them to retrieve the body. take your time no hurry!!!!

So basicly if we had things locked up at the border this girl would be alive. I hope he doesn't have kids he will be separated from while he's in ******* prison. People will protest.

That blood is on the Democrats hands. This **** could and should have been taken care of years ago. Yet they **** around just trying to court votes at the expense of American lives. Being in power is of the utmost importance and at all costs

I love those MS-13 dreamers.

Dreaming of mass murders on American soil.

After Josue Portillo crossed into the United States illegally in 2015, he settled on Long Island and sought to join the same gang — MS-13 — that was terrorizing his hometown in El Salvador. On April 11, 2017, authorities say he took part in executing four young Latino men in the woods behind a Central Islip, N.Y., soccer field, a sensational crime that drew national attention and became a rallying cry in President Trump’s crackdown on illegal immigration. Mr. Portillo, now 17, pleaded guilty on Monday to federal racketeering charges and for his role in the four murders, according to prosecutors.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/20/nyregion/ms13-gang-murder-guilty.html

Kate Steinle, Mollie Tibbets, the four guys in Long Island ... small price to pay for dreamers.

But hey, can a "watch the borders" guy ask ... is it okay to demand that the "dreamers" target only the open-borders, anti-ICE crowd?? Seems fair to me.

This hits REAL close to home. Another event that shines the light on Iowa's lack of a death penalty sentence for monsters like this vermin.

Just the fact that he decided to run beside her says that he was already planning to rape her and probably kill her anyway.

I assume this outrage is the same when a US citizen kills another US citizen, in which case we should post about those murders too since they happen everyday and because a murder is a murder and all are unforgivable.

I assume this outrage is the same when a US citizen kills another US citizen, in which case we should post about those murders too since they happen everyday and because a murder is a murder and all are unforgivable.

Come on. Point is, that girl would probably be alive if people weren't claiming this guy had a "right" to be here, and didn't turn a blind eye to the issues with illegal immigrants crossing into this country. America has immigration laws. They should be strictly enforced. There is nothing more to it than that, at least not in my view.

I mean, there is more than anecdotal evidence of illegals coming into America and committing crimes aside from the crime they committed by crossing the border illegally. Some come here and are very productive members of society, but we have a process and it should not be circumvented.

Come on. Point is, that girl would probably be alive if people weren't claiming this guy had a "right" to be here, and didn't turn a blind eye to the issues with illegal immigrants crossing into this country. America has immigration laws. They should be strictly enforced. There is nothing more to it than that, at least not in my view.

I mean, there is more than anecdotal evidence of illegals coming into America and committing crimes aside from the crime they committed by crossing the border illegally. Some come here and are very productive members of society, but we have a process and it should not be circumvented.

Sarge, any murder victim would still be alive if their murderer didn't kill them. Illegal alien or US citizen, a murder is a murder. So you stop all the illegals from coming into the country, fine, but it's not gonna stop the killings that go on everyday by our very own. Selective outrage, isn't that what "we" on the left are accused of. That's what this is...no different. And please, I watched school shooting after school shooting with the shooters being called a random "nut job" and the survivors voicing their outrage as actors and worse, which is reprehensible. That is as sickening as this is...murder is murder and if one is a random "nut job" so is another.

Look at what has been happening in Chicago for years, and there is no outrage. Why? because if it doesn't support one's political agenda, it doesn't rate as a hot button issue. The MSM won't push any story that doesn't support the narrative......the white , male patriarchy keeping everyone else down.

Look at what has been happening in Chicago for years, and there is no outrage. Why? because if it doesn't support one's political agenda, it doesn't rate as a hot button issue. The MSM won't push any story that doesn't support the narrative......the white , male patriarchy keeping everyone else down.

No murder should be politicized, including this one. They're all tragic and families are suffering. I heard all about this murder on CNN last too as well as local news. My point again is murder is murder no matter who commits them. There should be equal outrage. In fact I think the punishment should be an eye for an eye.

Sarge, any murder victim would still be alive if their murderer didn't kill them. Illegal alien or US citizen, a murder is a murder. So you stop all the illegals from coming into the country, fine, but it's not gonna stop the killings that go on everyday by our very own. Selective outrage, isn't that what "we" on the left are accused of. That's what this is...no different. And please, I watched school shooting after school shooting with the shooters being called a random "nut job" and the survivors voicing their outrage as actors and worse, which is reprehensible. That is as sickening as this is...murder is murder and if one is a random "nut job" so is another.

I don't think this is selective outrage. I think people are also pretty upset with all the killings and shootings in Chicago, Baltimore and just about every major American city as well. I don't necessarily disagree with you about the random nut job thing. Perhaps this guy is just a random nut job. Doesn't change the fact he shouldn't have been here in the first place. At least with Americans that kill Americans, they are supposed to be here. They have a right to be here. Doesn't make it any better for sure, but those advocating for open borders and abolition of ICE have blood on their hands in cases like these.

And saying that even if we stop all the illegals from coming here that there will still be murders is true. What won't be is the added burden to law enforcement, the courts and the added financial burden to an already over taxed legal system trying to find and identify someone that to the immigration system doesn't exist; then provide said person with a public defender and try the case and imprison that person and pay for appeals, etc, etc.

There is a process for legal immigration. Then we know who is here and where they are. Maybe they even get vetted. Better than just throwing up your hands and saying "Well, ****, it ain't gonna stop murder or any other crime, so let them all in."

For my part as far as school shootings go, we are blaming the wrong thing. Yes, people blame guns. The gun is just a tool.

No murder should be politicized, including this one. They're all tragic and families are suffering. I heard all about this murder on CNN last too as well as local news. My point again is murder is murder no matter who commits them. There should be equal outrage. In fact I think the punishment should be an eye for an eye.

No this murder should most definitely be politicized. The reason being is because if the US government does just that one basic function which is controlling the border and protecting our citizens from foreign invaders this murder doesn’t happen at all.

I don't think this is selective outrage. I think people are also pretty upset with all the killings and shootings in Chicago, Baltimore and just about every major American city as well. I don't necessarily disagree with you about the random nut job thing. Perhaps this guy is just a random nut job. Doesn't change the fact he shouldn't have been here in the first place. At least with Americans that kill Americans, they are supposed to be here. They have a right to be here. Doesn't make it any better for sure, but those advocating for open borders and abolition of ICE have blood on their hands in cases like these.

And saying that even if we stop all the illegals from coming here that there will still be murders is true. What won't be is the added burden to law enforcement, the courts and the added financial burden to an already over taxed legal system trying to find and identify someone that to the immigration system doesn't exist; then provide said person with a public defender and try the case and imprison that person and pay for appeals, etc, etc.

There is a process for legal immigration. Then we know who is here and where they are. Maybe they even get vetted. Better than just throwing up your hands and saying "Well, ****, it ain't gonna stop murder or any other crime, so let them all in."

For my part as far as school shootings go, we are blaming the wrong thing. Yes, people blame guns. The gun is just a tool.

LOL, I don't feel the same way about the Americans killing Americans statement, but that's your rightful opinion, I just don't agree with the right to be here being different from any other murderer. But I do agree with that bolded statement. Illegal immigration has always been a problem and we know the solution clearly isn't easy. I don't believe (from a personal standpoint) it's gonna get any easier whether there's a process or not. There are always gonna be those who look for ways to avoid those processes and find them, it's worked for them so far. This is tragic and unfortunate that another unnecessary murder was committed. My whole point was if you have outrage over one murder, you should be outraged by all murders no matter who commits them.

No this murder should most definitely be politicized. The reason being is because if the US government does just that one basic function which is controlling the border and protecting our citizens from foreign invaders this murder doesn’t happen at all.

Understandable, but how do you stop the murders of those carried out by Americans? Politicize it all you want, but using it as a talking point isn't helping. That's my point..selective outrage, something I'm personally getting tired of hearing simply because I'm on the left.

But I do agree with that bolded statement. Illegal immigration has always been a problem and we know the solution clearly isn't easy.

Why don't we start with enforcing our immigration laws, and see what happens next?

LOL, I don't feel the same way about the Americans killing Americans statement, but that's your rightful opinion, I just don't agree with the right to be here being different from any other murderer. But I do agree with that bolded statement. Illegal immigration has always been a problem and we know the solution clearly isn't easy. I don't believe (from a personal standpoint) it's gonna get any easier whether there's a process or not. There are always gonna be those who look for ways to avoid those processes and find them, it's worked for them so far. This is tragic and unfortunate that another unnecessary murder was committed. My whole point was if you have outrage over one murder, you should be outraged by all murders no matter who commits them.

Actually, there is a very easy solution to immigration problems. Enforce the law. Vigorously. Make it hard for illegals to come here and stay here. Make it so damn hard, it isn't worth the 4 day journey across the desert. End chain migration. Make e-verify the law of the land. If they are already here, find them, arrest them, deport them. As many times as it takes. Make them go through the legal process to come here. Once you take away any incentive to come here illegally, you'll make headway.

Actually, there is a very easy solution to immigration problems. Enforce the law. Vigorously. Make it hard for illegals to come here and stay here. Make it so damn hard, it isn't worth the 4 day journey across the desert. End chain migration. Make e-verify the law of the land. If they are already here, find them, arrest them, deport them. As many times as it takes. Make them go through the legal process to come here. Once you take away any incentive to come here illegally, you'll make headway.

And this is where I've been an advocate for going after the companies who hire them in the first place. If they hire a known illegal alien, they should be held accountable for providing them a living. The incentives are what brings them here in the first place, like you said, that would be a good start of enforcing that.