• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Illinois gun registration law being ignored

Once upon a Time in America, the government tried to confiscate privately owned cannons and ammunition. They sent out an entire battalion of infantry to a small town in Massachusetts, where those privately owned cannons were stored. We rallied up and killed 250 of them for forcing them to retreat back to Boston. That’s what the response to laws like this should look like. Government tries to impose tyranny, so we shoot the government. But we are not of the caliber of the founding fathers anymore.

Once upon a Time in America, the government tried to confiscate privately owned cannons and ammunition. They sent out an entire battalion of infantry to a small town in Massachusetts, where those privately owned cannons were stored. We rallied up and killed 250 of them for forcing them to retreat back to Boston. That’s what the response to laws like this should look like. Government tries to impose tyranny, so we shoot the government. But we are not of the caliber of the founding fathers anymore.
True. This is a negative result of our comfort. I would argue none of us would want to live like they were in the 1770s. Life was about survival, little else. Those people were hard and tough. I have wondered if we are now at the tipping point. We are so comfortable that we won't challenge anything.

Ogurr Epps here

Lazy. Fat. Complacent. America

Well **** man you've got to help out the shitbag criminals.

Why anyone would live in a big city is beyond me.

Reactions: JMM
Ahhh more sweet home Chicago. They should use this for their next election campaign for mayor. Do you lead a life of crime? Well here we disarm our law abiding citizens and don't prosecute you for just trying to survive.After all you must need it more than them.No worry we understand and we've got your back.

Oh, I originally thought you were talking about Ogurr.
Fizuck you Saul Goodman, you are shizity lawyer and a total doodyhead.

Ahhh more sweet home Chicago. They should use this for their next election campaign for mayor. Do you lead a life of crime? Well here we disarm our law abiding citizens and don't prosecute you for just trying to survive.After all you must need it more than them.No worry we understand and we've got your back.

Oh, and a final sage bit of advice: Carry a semi with at least 15 rounds and start killing the shitbags ruining our country. Remember - two to the chest, one to the head.

Oh, and a final sage bit of advice: Carry a semi with at least 15 rounds and start killing the shitbags ruining our country. Remember - two to the chest, one to the head.

I've been packing since i was 12..;)