• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Example of why gun control laws are almost always stupid

Nobody's calling for a ban on guns. Plenty of Democrats own guns, we just don't fetishize them, waving them around like substitute penises, for the whole world to see.

Common sense guns laws, tightening up loopholes, stringent background checks, responsible gun ownership. Maybe take off the tinfoil hat for a sec and realize an overwhelming majority of Americans support stricter gun control. No need to constantly freak out about everything, though I understand that's the default setting on the right.

that didn't age well at all, Tibs.

Armed IRS agents raid Montana gun shop, seize gun purchase records​

JUNE 19, 2023 TIMOTHY FRUDD

Armed IRS agents seized dozens of boxes of ATF form 4473s from Highwood Creek Outfitters in Great Falls, Montana, last Wednesday, prompting concern and criticism from both Montana officials and gun owners.
Montana Attorney General Austin Knudsen told Breitbart News that the IRS seizure of gun owner documents is “extremely concerning” because it appears to “exceed” the search warrant that was issued, which “limited the scope of the search to financial records.”

“These aren’t financial records, they’re records of lawful firearm purchases,” he said. “What the hell does the IRS need with 4473s? We know the ATF in Washington, DC is trying to scoop up as many of these purchase records as possible, and that’s what it looks like they’re trying to do here.”
ATF form 4473’s include each gun purchaser’s name, gender, date of birth, address, location of birth, social security number and the serial number of each gun purchased at the store.

Tom Van Hoose, owner of Highwood Creek Outfitters, said, “At 7:30, I came in and they pulled in behind me with 20 heavily armed agents.”
Hoose explained that the search lasted from before the store opened until 30 minutes before the store’s closing time.

“I can only assume that it’s because of the style of weapons that we have and the press that’s so against them,” he said. “The current administration seems to be hell-bent on getting those guns out of the hands of average Americans.”

Knudsen told Breitbart News that there is a “clear and disturbing pattern” of the Biden administration deploying federal agents to “harass” gun shops, gun manufacturers, and gun owners in the United States.

In response to the raid on the Montana gun shop, Gun Owners of America issued a statement concerning the event.

“This was an incredibly alarming incident to hear about – especially given the checkered past of the IRS targeting conservatives – and Congressman Matt Rosendale of Montana deserves credit for helping to bring the details about this raid to light,” said Erich Pratt, vice president of Gun Owners of America. This continued weaponization by the Biden Administration of federal agencies to go after their political opponents once again underscores the dire need for Congress to act, including by defunding the ATF and demanding answers from the IRS.”

that didn't age well at all, Tibs.

Armed IRS agents raid Montana gun shop, seize gun purchase records​

JUNE 19, 2023 TIMOTHY FRUDD

Armed IRS agents seized dozens of boxes of ATF form 4473s from Highwood Creek Outfitters in Great Falls, Montana, last Wednesday, prompting concern and criticism from both Montana officials and gun owners.
Montana Attorney General Austin Knudsen told Breitbart News that the IRS seizure of gun owner documents is “extremely concerning” because it appears to “exceed” the search warrant that was issued, which “limited the scope of the search to financial records.”

“These aren’t financial records, they’re records of lawful firearm purchases,” he said. “What the hell does the IRS need with 4473s? We know the ATF in Washington, DC is trying to scoop up as many of these purchase records as possible, and that’s what it looks like they’re trying to do here.”
ATF form 4473’s include each gun purchaser’s name, gender, date of birth, address, location of birth, social security number and the serial number of each gun purchased at the store.

Tom Van Hoose, owner of Highwood Creek Outfitters, said, “At 7:30, I came in and they pulled in behind me with 20 heavily armed agents.”
Hoose explained that the search lasted from before the store opened until 30 minutes before the store’s closing time.

“I can only assume that it’s because of the style of weapons that we have and the press that’s so against them,” he said. “The current administration seems to be hell-bent on getting those guns out of the hands of average Americans.”

Knudsen told Breitbart News that there is a “clear and disturbing pattern” of the Biden administration deploying federal agents to “harass” gun shops, gun manufacturers, and gun owners in the United States.

In response to the raid on the Montana gun shop, Gun Owners of America issued a statement concerning the event.

“This was an incredibly alarming incident to hear about – especially given the checkered past of the IRS targeting conservatives – and Congressman Matt Rosendale of Montana deserves credit for helping to bring the details about this raid to light,” said Erich Pratt, vice president of Gun Owners of America. This continued weaponization by the Biden Administration of federal agencies to go after their political opponents once again underscores the dire need for Congress to act, including by defunding the ATF and demanding answers from the IRS.”

Armed IRS agents...death&taxes!..lol

Seriously I see no possible way we can survive as a nation without cleaning the federal government out. It needs a serious downsizing in money and power.

Armed IRS agents...death&taxes!..lol

Seriously I see no possible way we can survive as a nation without cleaning the federal government out. It needs a serious downsizing in money and power.
@Ron Burgundy - you want to tell him, or can I use your copyrighted phrase?

Complete joke of a slap on the wrist. Democrats will cry "justice was served."

Thinking people know better.
where oh where is Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber?

Complete joke of a slap on the wrist. Democrats will cry "justice was served."

This is a Trump appointed US Attorney that was held over, why would you not accept that this is a thorough investigation?

Last edited:
This is a Trump appointed US Attorney that was held over, why would you not accept that this is a thorough investigation?

It doesn't matter which party appointed the attorney.

Once again, those in power who are (D)s demonstrate there are two sets of laws in this corrupt land.

Why would I accept that it is? Nobody in government, most of all the justice system, has earned the benefit of the doubt. The justice system is corrupt. Just because they are trying to lock up a person you hate doesn’t make it just.

The best part about Hunter Biden pleading guilty to two federal misdemeanor charges is that I’ll never vote for him for *any type* of elected office, now or in the future.
Hunter has about as many skeletons in his closet as many politicians, but one thing that sets him apart from some others is that none of his friends, associates or confidants have been suicided intentionally.

Jeff Sessions and Robert Barr were appointed by Trump too but it didn’t mean much.

If you're intellectually honest, it's a sad day for our justice system.

I don't expect any of the libs to reply, they're being exceptionally quiet on social media other than mocking those that question the plea bargain results.

If you're intellectually honest, it's a sad day for our justice system.

I don't expect any of the libs to reply, they're being exceptionally quiet on social media other than mocking those that question the plea bargain results.

What would you have liked to see happen? What was your preference in this case?

That acts that harm our republic, deny individual rights, sidestep the constitution, give lesser or no punishment to the ruling class, be harshly punished, without regard to whether the person has an "R" or a "D" next to their name. That the freedoms and privacy that made this nation so great be preserved above all else.

That politicians, their buddies, families, etc., pay steep prices for crimes.

Simple.

do you honestly believe that if he was not Diaper Dandy's boy that he'd have been able to receive such a sweet deal?